PDA

View Full Version : battleground

ddeniseericsson
07-05-14, 09:48 AM
Does anyone know how to beat level 40 in battleground? I did that once, but didn't get my reward. When I tried again the level was locked.. Please help me?

mammami08
07-06-14, 09:41 AM
It is in your storage, you find it under menu.

sapphirecross
07-25-14, 07:02 AM
How do you know what opponent you are fighting before selecting yours? Does it show some place and I am missing it? Or you just pick at random what dragon until you lose? Then do you get same opponent when you try the same level again?

I really dislike energy mechanics - so far, I like DS system a lot better.

SANDSCApe
07-27-14, 03:04 PM
How do you know what opponent you are fighting before selecting yours? Does it show some place and I am missing it? Or you just pick at random what dragon until you lose? Then do you get same opponent when you try the same level again?

I really dislike energy mechanics - so far, I like DS system a lot better.

Each level has one specific opponent and the only thing that may change when you replay the level is the opponent's level. The only way to know the opponent for a new level is by getting info from others who have already fought that level.
If you're playing without outside guidance, your first try at each new level is just a pot shot. If you lose on the first attempt, you may change your fighter on repeat attempts if you have one that is better suited. Again, you will face the same creature when you retry, but its level may change.

ABABAU
08-25-16, 11:20 PM
The opponent's level doesn't change

Rynetory2
08-26-16, 07:34 AM
This thread is answered over 2 years ago. Closing old thread.