PDA

View Full Version : Coins: WTH are they good for?

zenobia42
07-04-14, 07:47 PM
I just started playing today, and am already out of tickets, and find it SUPER-annoying how long I have to wait to get more. I accumulated over 10,000 coins but cannot find a way to buy tickets with them. In fact, I can find no use WHATSOEVER for coins. So, what the heck are they used for???????? And can we PLEASE buy tickets with them? Because I am about to lose interest in the game LONG before my tickets renew themselves if I can't at least buy a few with my apparently utterly useless coins. If the idea is to make us spend money on gems to buy tickets, it is an epic fail of an idea, because there is nothing at all get my interest anywhere near the level of spending money if I can only play for an hour once a day, and NO way to play more without spending money. At this point, I dont even think I will play to the level required to earn more gems for Castle Story where I am willing to do a lot to get gems.

sally_brown
07-07-14, 11:21 PM
I feel the same way. I can't understand what the coins are used for, and you can barely do anything because it takes a day to get more tickets.

ndtrance
07-18-14, 08:43 AM
I know you can buy keys and those power up lightning strikes (sorry don't know what they're called) with the coins. I've only been playing for about 2 weeks now so I don't know what if anything else you can buy with them. If you buy keys you can open up some chests to get tickets, but I don't think you'll get a lot this way. Tournament requires coins of course.

madakee
09-20-14, 02:33 PM
Chests and keys. If you don't know why those are important, then I do not know what to do for you.