PDA

View Full Version : Save place in neighbor's list

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:35 PM
This is more for convenience than a bug, but I was wondering if there was a way to save your spot when you exit the neighbor's list. When you get more neighbor's, it's a bit tedious to go through your list to find the last person you tipped so it would so great if your spot was saved every time you exit and enter that list. Again, it's more for convenience than anything. Thanks for the great work Team Lava!

bakerbelle
11-09-11, 10:43 AM
This is more for convenience than a bug, but I was wondering if there was a way to save your spot when you exit the neighbor's list. When you get more neighbor's, it's a bit tedious to go through your list to find the last person you tipped so it would so great if your spot was saved every time you exit and enter that list. Again, it's more for convenience than anything. Thanks for the great work Team Lava!

I totally agree with this. Neighbors are an interesting part of this game, but it takes soooo much time to tip everyone, simply because of the scrolling. If a place-marker isn't possible, I would just love some indication that I have already VISITED that neighbor today, then I at least know that I was there and probably tipped them.

Not sure how to get this post in front of moderators, but hopefully someone will take notice. :o

kattybell
11-09-11, 10:51 AM
I've seen this mentioned before. It would be a great idea and would help when tipping/visiting neighbors.

kooky panda
11-09-11, 10:51 AM
I totally agree with this. Neighbors are an interesting part of this game, but it takes soooo much time to tip everyone, simply because of the scrolling. If a place-marker isn't possible, I would just love some indication that I have already VISITED that neighbor today, then I at least know that I was there and probably tipped them.

Not sure how to get this post in front of moderators, but hopefully someone will take notice. :o

Mod saw this!!! lol. This suggestion has been passed on to Team Lava.

since this is an older thread, I will close it.