PDA

View Full Version : No option to hatch dragon egg. What am I missing?

artstarville
07-04-14, 03:33 PM
Hello, I have a dragon egg in my inventory. I also have a burning ember in my inventory. But the goal still shows up that I need to adventure in the desert sands to get 1 burning ember. The goal does say that I have the Golden Fleece. I'm confused since I already have the ember. Also, when I hit the go button on the burning ember goal it takes me to the buildings in the market. In the forge I do not have the option to hatch the dragon egg. I have 4 large diamonds in inventory as well. I'm on level 38 but I have been stuck here for several months. What am I missing? I have other goals that need dragon scales so I really need a dragon. Thanks for any help.

meme1098
07-04-14, 04:00 PM
Have you completed the dragon quest?
Heres Dabag's goal thread to see where you are in the dragon quest:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=627863&viewfull=1#post627863

Starts with post #362.
Hopefully, you can see what you need to do next.

Seems if you have the egg, ember & lumin essence, you should be able to craft it.

http://i61.tinypic.com/jagm0o.jpg

artstarville
07-04-14, 07:01 PM
No, I do not have that option yet to incubate the dragon egg, even though I have the egg and the ember. I have never seen that screen.

meme1098
07-04-14, 07:28 PM
Did you tap the link? Hopefully you can figure out from Dabag's thread where you are & what to do next..

artstarville
07-05-14, 09:17 AM
Yes I did, but no luck. Thanks for trying to help. I'm stuck on step 8 raw materials. Until the game recognizes that I actually already have the burning ember, I guess I'm stuck. Maybe if I get a second ember it will recognize it.

idrispad
07-05-14, 09:40 AM
Did you get the burning ember at the right point in the quest line or did you already have it? Maybe it's one of those requirements where inventory items don't count.

standbg
07-05-14, 10:04 AM
Hello, I have a dragon egg in my inventory. I also have a burning ember in my inventory. But the goal still shows up that I need to adventure in the desert sands to get 1 burning ember. The goal does say that I have the Golden Fleece. I'm confused since I already have the ember. Also, when I hit the go button on the burning ember goal it takes me to the buildings in the market. In the forge I do not have the option to hatch the dragon egg. I have 4 large diamonds in inventory as well. I'm on level 38 but I have been stuck here for several months. What am I missing? I have other goals that need dragon scales so I really need a dragon. Thanks for any help. you will have to quest for a 2nd ember, you must have gotten the first one as a special gift. This also happened to me