PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story will not let me play it logs in then it goes right back out

napperta
07-04-14, 03:25 PM
I log into Dragon Story and as soon as it goes into the game it throws me right back out again. It has been doing this off and on for the last week or so but as of today 7/4/14 I can not play the game at all.

I thought it might have been my IPAD being to full so I deleted several applications that I don't use that much and cleaned out my email but it won't let me play at al.

I was going to delete the game but it said it would delete everything from the game and I am at level 150 with lots of dragons, islands habitats and decorations in the storage area.

Can someone help me figure out what to do so I can get into the game and play.

Thanks so Much

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 03:32 PM
Make sure your ipad is updated to the latest iOS. I just updated mine. Try closing your app completely. Also make sure you have the last DS version as well.

Also if you do delete the app and reinstall, no worries as your game is on TL servers. You won't lose anything.

Good luck!

SparklyOctopus
07-04-14, 03:38 PM
We do see that you are running on an older device. As you have a Level 150 with a ton of pretty dragons, all of those animations might be eating up all the resources you have on your device. It might run a little bit smoother if you try storing some of your Dragons and habitats. It might also help making sure to not have any background applications running in the background so your device can just focus on Dragon Story. :) Please let us know if that or chalupa's advice works for you! :)