PDA

View Full Version : Answered Majestic Manor

Bubbleizer
07-04-14, 05:10 AM
My game crashes every time I try to open Majestic Manor. I see the "poppin' " screen and then it just goes back to the bubblemania screen. I also lose the game. Help please. Thank you, Brett

SparklyOctopus
07-04-14, 09:40 AM
Sorry to hear about that! We're not encountering these issues when we're trying to play Magnificent Manor. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that will fix your issue? Please let us know! :)

Bubbleizer
07-04-14, 01:05 PM
That makes me nervous. Will that not delete all my history?

SparklyOctopus
07-04-14, 01:26 PM
Nope! All the games are stored in our servers so it will not disappear. :) However, if you feel insecure about that, you can always make a Storm8 ID and make a password so you can transfer it back to your device in the off chance the game disappears off your phone. Making a Storm8 ID and password will also help if you decide to change devices in the future. When you have the new device, you can put your Storm8 ID and password and have your original game and account on that device.

Bubbleizer
07-04-14, 01:53 PM
Are my user name and password that I use to post on this forum not a storm8 ID password? If not, how do I make one?

maguar
07-04-14, 02:54 PM
Your forum ID and password are your storm8 ID and password (provided you're logging into the forum with the same account you play your game on).

Bubbleizer
07-04-14, 04:09 PM
That fixed it. Thoroughly impressed with the staff today. Thank you

SparklyOctopus
07-04-14, 04:10 PM
Glad to hear it worked out for you! :D Have a great day!