PDA

View Full Version : Need to contact Customer Service please !

Zoomie517
07-04-14, 02:52 AM
Good morning everyone. Clearly I am a lousy looker as I have combed the forum and am unable to locate contact info for Customer Service.

Last night I grabbed my phone and wallet to carry it in to the house. When I set my phone down, I looked down at the phone screen to see a message that said, "You have received 180,000 Food." At first I thought it was some insane game bonus until I noted that that my gold was reduced from 1089 to 89. That's when I balled up on the floor, sucked my thumb, and cried for my mama.

This was clearly my fault. But losing virtually all my gold for 180,000 food when I currently have an active Temple timer, on a National holiday, is gut-wrenching to say the least. No power breeding for me this weekend.

Hoping that CS will take pity on my asinine accident, and find a way to help.

Am I the only guy to wipe out his entire fortune butt-dialing food?

buttabdullah99
07-04-14, 07:01 AM
Oh so sorry to hear that!!! 😕😕 this happened to me also but only 100 gold food for about 4 times and I was also like OMG!!! Even every player in this game had this incident with coins or with food so I think TL will not help u :(:(:(.Anyways u can contact TL by seeing Help/FaQs in your game there is written everything and u can send them email so good luck

Zoomie517
07-04-14, 07:12 AM
Oh so sorry to hear that!!! ���� this happened to me also but only 100 gold food for about 4 times and I was also like OMG!!! Even every player in this game had this incident with coins or with food so I think TL will not help u :(:(:(.Anyways u can contact TL by seeing Help/FaQs in your game there is written everything and u can send them email so good luck

Thank you for the response.

I am hoping that the insanity of the incident, coupled with the money that I have spent on this game, will give me some credibility. I don't know if they will resolve it but it seems to me that Customer Service here does attempt to be fair.

It would be nice if they could somehow reformat the screen to prevent idiots like me from butt-dialing purchases/trades, but I know that it would potentially be a costly project.

I'll try and file report and circle back around to let everyone know how it went.

For now, please pity me. I am so disappointed.

Sylvrthrne
07-04-14, 10:26 AM
Unfortunately, what you're going to hear is that gold/ $ is managed through the Apple store, they have no control over it, and sorry nothing can be done :(

TL, a confirmation button for gold expenditure would be very nice.....

cocauina
07-04-14, 11:20 AM
Good morning everyone. Clearly I am a lousy looker as I have combed the forum and am unable to locate contact info for Customer Service.

Last night I grabbed my phone and wallet to carry it in to the house. When I set my phone down, I looked down at the phone screen to see a message that said, "You have received 180,000 Food." At first I thought it was some insane game bonus until I noted that that my gold was reduced from 1089 to 89. That's when I balled up on the floor, sucked my thumb, and cried for my mama.

This was clearly my fault. But losing virtually all my gold for 180,000 food when I currently have an active Temple timer, on a National holiday, is gut-wrenching to say the least. No power breeding for me this weekend.

Hoping that CS will take pity on my asinine accident, and find a way to help.

Am I the only guy to wipe out his entire fortune butt-dialing food?

I've lost 416 for soccer balls, when I was collecting food from my farms, my game just freeze, opens 3 pop up's from the world event and when I close them and look at my gold, 416 was gone.
I contact TL and they sad that spending gold in the game is an exchange game and a permanent action, probably you will "hear" the same from them.

Unfortunately, what you're going to hear is that gold/ $ is managed through the Apple store, they have no control over it, and sorry nothing can be done :(

TL, a confirmation button for gold expenditure would be very nice.....

A confirmation button for gold is the perfect to everyone, I've already see many coments and one thread to about a confirmation button for gold, this button is requested for to long from, practically, every player, but where's the button? Nowhere.
Probably TL doesn't create that button cause when someone spend gold they earn money for that action, I don't now if that's true, or if it's like that, but it's the only reason I see for TL doesn't create a confirmation buton for gold.

Zoomie517
07-04-14, 11:48 AM
I've lost 416 for soccer balls, when I was collecting food from my farms, my game just freeze, opens 3 pop up's from the world event and when I close them and look at my gold, 416 was gone.
I contact TL and they sad that spending gold in the game is an exchange game and a permanent action, probably you will "hear" the same from them.

A confirmation button for gold is the perfect to everyone, I've already see many coments and one thread to about a confirmation button for gold, this button is requested for to long from, practically, every player, but where's the button? Nowhere.
Probably TL doesn't create that button cause when someone spend gold they earn money for that action, I don't now if that's true, or if it's like that, but it's the only reason I see for TL doesn't create a confirmation buton for gold.

Permanent action or no, I would find it difficult to believe that it is impossible to find some way to correct. I'll wait for a response to give them a fair opportunity to review.

maguar
07-04-14, 03:04 PM
Sorry that this has happened to you. You'll need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look at your game.