PDA

View Full Version : Got tropic, too low of funds for habitat

night123b
07-03-14, 08:48 PM
What should I do? I don't want to sell the poor thing. I got it with rainbow and virtue.
Anyway...
I got around 200k and don't know how to raise the funds. Should I sell it and hope for another down the road? Or wait like a week or 2 to get 300k?
The reason I'm asking is because it's a hard dragon to get...
What would you all do?

saghaven
07-03-14, 08:56 PM
That happened to me with a couple of rare dragons - Leo, Mythic and Rainbow. I bred them all pretty early and the didn't have money for the habitats. I just left them on the nest until I was ready to hatch them. Didn't want to risk not getting them again (which is good because I actually haven't bred any of them since). I ended up getting a second nest because of it.

Honestly it depends on how much of a risk you want to take, what level you're on, how many nests you've got, etc. If you're trying for a dragon and don't want to tie up your nest, you may just want to sell it. But I say if you can afford to have it on the nest for a while, build up your money for the habitat and keep it.

PineapplePigeon
07-03-14, 09:24 PM
I had gotten a Mythic before, back when the habitat was 6,000,000. I had barely 200k then and I didn't want to clog up my nest so I sold it, and now I regret it, because I still can't get one :(

night123b
07-03-14, 09:28 PM
I had gotten a Mythic before, back when the habitat was 6,000,000. I had barely 200k then and I didn't want to clog up my nest so I sold it, and now I regret it, because I still can't get one :(

O.O?!? 6... Million?!? Holy moley!! That scares me!!

night123b
07-03-14, 09:33 PM
That happened to me with a couple of rare dragons - Leo, Mythic and Rainbow. I bred them all pretty early and the didn't have money for the habitats. I just left them on the nest until I was ready to hatch them. Didn't want to risk not getting them again (which is good because I actually haven't bred any of them since). I ended up getting a second nest because of it.

Honestly it depends on how much of a risk you want to take, what level you're on, how many nests you've got, etc. If you're trying for a dragon and don't want to tie up your nest, you may just want to sell it. But I say if you can afford to have it on the nest for a while, build up your money for the habitat and keep it.

Hmmm... Second nesty here I come! I don't know if I want to risk losing him... Thank you for replies pineapplepidgen and saghaven :)

chalupa2030
07-03-14, 11:09 PM

And you would love the babies! So cute! I will give you one ~ come get it:)