PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack

cocoandfriends
07-03-14, 02:47 PM
Hello. I just recently started playing DS and received my first value pack offer a few minutes ago. It is on sale for $4.99. Is the $4.99 in coins? I didn't hit the buy button because I don't want to accidentally use my gold. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PineapplePigeon
07-03-14, 02:49 PM
No it's $4.99 in real money

cocoandfriends
07-03-14, 03:18 PM
No it's $4.99 in real money

Duh, silly me! Lol. I'm not use to spending real money for anything other than gems, gold, etc. Thanks for your help!

AJImmer
07-03-14, 03:54 PM
Duh, silly me! Lol. I'm not use to spending real money for anything other than gems, gold, etc. Thanks for your help!

You didn't give any details about the actual offer in the value pack. Some of the value packs offer a pretty good dragon. Further, based on the price of $4.99 I presume you're a fairly new player - the value packs go up in price as you get to higher levels. Value packs offered to me generally cost $14.99. If you'd buy gold then you're not opposed to investing in your gaming experience and therefore depending on the contents of the value pack it might be a good deal.

If you still have the offer - let the forum know the details and you should get some decent feedback about its value.

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 04:34 PM
Jewelry dragon, 2000 food, 50 soccer balls.

GDude118
07-03-14, 05:25 PM
I got a value pack with. Secret dragon, 75 maps, and 100 soccer balls. $14.99. Thinking about getting it because of the new dragon but would like to know the info on the secret dragon first. Moderators, any info on the secret dragon?

igames4me
07-03-14, 05:32 PM
I got a value pack with. Secret dragon, 75 maps, and 100 soccer balls. $14.99. Thinking about getting it because of the new dragon but would like to know the info on the secret dragon first. Moderators, any info on the secret dragon?

Secret dragon was a reward for a tournament with 30 rounds here is the in on dragon
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qx5fuo.jpg

cocauina
07-03-14, 05:34 PM

The Secret dragon was a reward from a Battle Tournament, any info about him can be found here (http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Dragon) :)

GDude118
07-03-14, 05:35 PM
Secret dragon was a reward for a tournament with 30 rounds here is the in on dragon
http://i61.tinypic.com/2qx5fuo.jpg

Owwww. Thank you. I did not remember him. Must not have been able to finish that tournament or had the gold to finish it. Maybe I will get him now. Not sure though.

danni7788
07-03-14, 06:25 PM
Jewelry dragon, 2000 food, 50 soccer balls.

Ohh I want that one! I already have secret

passinthru8
07-03-14, 07:11 PM
Hello. I just recently started playing DS and received my first value pack offer a few minutes ago. It is on sale for $4.99. Is the $4.99 in coins? I didn't hit the buy button because I don't want to accidentally use my gold. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jewelry Dragon is good! Pays over 2k coins per hour when evolved. I would spring for it. I buy iTunes cards. I don't have to put my info out there and they are Super Easy to use. Good Luck!

cocoandfriends
07-04-14, 09:10 AM
You didn't give any details about the actual offer in the value pack. Some of the value packs offer a pretty good dragon. Further, based on the price of $4.99 I presume you're a fairly new player - the value packs go up in price as you get to higher levels. Value packs offered to me generally cost $14.99. If you'd buy gold then you're not opposed to investing in your gaming experience and therefore depending on the contents of the value pack it might be a good deal.

If you still have the offer - let the forum know the details and you should get some decent feedback about its value.

The value pack includes food x2000, jewelry dragon, and 50 soccer balls. I decided to get it. Thanks for the info. :)

cocoandfriends
07-04-14, 09:14 AM
Jewelry Dragon is good! Pays over 2k coins per hour when evolved. I would spring for it. I buy iTunes cards. I don't have to put my info out there and they are Super Easy to use. Good Luck!

I have it on my nest now. Another 2 1/2 hrs to hatch.