PDA

View Full Version : Flower chairs??

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 07:54 AM
I just visited a new player, level 8, to tip her back after visiting me, and saw some chairs that she had that I had never seen before..they are red, and are called a Flower Chair...I searched my inventory, and they aren't on there for purchase anywhere! What is up with that?? Where did they come from??

geordieprogman
07-03-14, 08:10 AM
Are you sure it was bakery story? I've just done a search and can see red flower chairs in restaurant story but none in bakery story. I don't play RS myself so can't check the inventory there.

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 08:23 AM
I don't play restaurant story, so yes! Hahaha i asked her, and she said they were in her inventory next to the citrus chair...

jo_fitz
07-03-14, 08:43 AM
Is it the one next to the ice crystal and the drum throne like 6 pages in?

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 08:58 AM
Maybe? I don't have it...page 6 for me is Budding, Forest, Ice crystal, Drum throne, and gingerbread...no flower chair! It looks like a white plastic chair with red puffy cushions.

jo_fitz
07-03-14, 09:09 AM
Do you have the latest version? Otherwise I'm not sure what to tell you. Is this it? It says Flower Chair.
Okay I think I attached the image. Are you using Bakery Story Normal or a special one (Christmas?)?

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 09:50 AM
Yes, that is the chair! I am using the original version...I don't have that Americana chair either, or the Summer...granted, I have only been playing since the st paddys day goal, but what the heck? It bothers me when I see people with lower levels that have or are offered items that I don't have, or are locked...like I saw someone 20 levels below me with turtle shell tables, and they are locked on my game-I don't even know how to unlock them...There are a lot of items on my lists that are locked, or say "goal" that I can't ever have. I have only been playing a few months, so I don't know all the ins and outs, and I really love the game, but it kinda makes me sad, too! I love all the Halloween stuff, especially the bakeables, and it really bums me out that I can't bake them too! So yeah, when I saw someone who obviously JUST started playing that has items that I don't even get offered?? that bothers me...

jo_fitz
07-03-14, 09:56 AM
Are you on an android? Otherwise maybe you can uninstall and reinstall.
I know the feeling though. I stopped playing for a while and now I've missed out on several things. It's a bummer sometimes.

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 10:09 AM
Yep, it's an android...maybe I will try that anyway...uninstalling and reinstalling. Do you think that they will ever offer any of the past ovens or decor for purchase? It just doesn't seem right that just because a person started playing later than other people, that they shouldn't get the same options as the people playing longer. What would it hurt? I can understand that they can't run the actual goals again, but they should at least offer the basic decorations, counters, tables, chairs and ovens. Hahaha I want to say "it's not fair!!" but you know, that would be very childish of me.

jo_fitz
07-03-14, 10:23 AM
I figured it was an android when you said you could get the Gingerbread Chair lol I'm so jealous I want more Gingerbreads.
I don't know if they'll offer them again, gem purchase or otherwise. I would love it though. A lot of people would.

geordieprogman
07-03-14, 10:43 AM
I actually did a search for "flower chair" and the only one that came up was in RS. It was red as well so thought you must have meant that one. Pleased you found the one you were looking for. :)

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 10:46 AM
So the items are different depending on what platform you play the game on?? Maybe I will dl the game to my ipad as well, and see what happens. And don't be too jealous about the gingerbread chair -I don't have any tables that even remotely match them!! Unless it's that goofy snowman table... ewww hahaha
Thank you for all your input.

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 10:48 AM
I actually did a search for "flower chair" and the only one that came up was in RS. It was red as well so thought you must have meant that one. Pleased you found the one you were looking for. :)

Well, Jo Fitz found it on hers, but I don't have it on my version of the game!! Honestly, it wasn't even about me wanting the chair, it was about someone who just started playing having it, and me not even being offered it...I think maybe we have figured out that different platforms run different items? Maybe?

xxxe
07-03-14, 11:30 AM
If you have the gingerbread tables available you are probably playing an older version. Only on android can you find past versions of the game. If you do a google search you can probably find an old Halloween version. I'm not sure if that is technically allowed though so... Lol I play on IOS and sadly we never get new versions and cannot find old versions online.

tattoos4u2
07-03-14, 11:59 AM
I actually have downloaded other versions - christmas and fall - but they don't go through any of the old goals, so I still can't get any of the older items. I couldn't find the halloween versions, I looked! hahaha. But yeah, the items they offer are all the same ones that I have in the regular version of the game, because my bakery just transfers over to that version. Did that make sense?

LavaRain8
07-03-14, 03:37 PM
iOS devices have access to older items that Android won't be able to access. For instance, they still have access to ovens like the Motherly Oven that Android won't have unless you were around for the goals during that time. More than likely, you could access the chairs you are referring to on an Apple device. Android is just short changed a lot due to all of the different devices available (supposedly), so we get left in the dust when it comes to features. :(

jo_fitz
07-03-14, 08:06 PM
I use to have them all, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, and World Games. I think I missed Thanksgiving. I wish they'd bring them back though. The Christmas and World Games one had the most adorable Gingerbread Man as an icon (and I love Gingerbread). But I'm getting off topic. for some things Android is better, but I think they tend to favor the Apple platforms more. I'm glad I could help you find out the reason.

tattoos4u2
07-08-14, 12:21 PM
So guess what? I actually did another web search for the Halloween edition, and found it on amazon apps. So I downloaded it, and I was able to get a few ovens that I wasn't able to get before...so while I guess this is technically *****ing, I am really happy about it!! I got the Motherly oven too, which I'm pretty excited about. Also, on that version, the flower chair is there, along with a bunch of halloween tables, chairs, decor...yeah, I am pretty happy. I guess having an android has little perks then, too! Obviously it won't go through all the goals, but the little extras are cool. :)

jo_fitz
07-08-14, 05:56 PM
That is so cool! It makes me want to use an android lol