PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to get LEO, waste of time and gold

zerpiah
07-02-14, 07:27 PM
? have misclicked so many times in TeamLavas games i have lost count. Often its when i click and nothing happens and im to fast to try again. I have lost, gems, gold, food, clothes... u name it.

Today i misclicked again and got so frustrated so i decided to instead of waiting for the breed to be finished i insta finished it both in breed and as egg. I bred night with air, maybe 15 times (before that i have tried for several weeks). And still no LEO dragon so i can continue the stupid Zodiac goals.

So with about 450 gold wasted on insta finishes i cant breed LEO. That means the system is fail. Dont know how many days in a row i have waited 22 hours to end up with social dragon. This kind of system just makes me wanna quit.

PineapplePigeon
07-02-14, 07:30 PM
That's just the way this game works :( They're not gonna change the odds, it's what puts money in their pockets. I wish you luck in getting the Leo :)

jptheripper
07-02-14, 07:51 PM
Only 15? Don't complain. I have tried way more than that for many dragons, 15 is nothing

AJImmer
07-02-14, 08:47 PM
I find it can be very, very frustrating to try to breed a specific dragon. I find the breeding experience is most pleasant when I find a combination that might give me the dragon I'm targeting but also will produce several "fails" that are dragons I need. I tried off and on for a long time to get Leo - but I ended up getting it when it wasn't my only desired outcome from a breeding pair. Good luck!

buttabdullah99
07-03-14, 06:42 AM
I was lucky I got mine Leo with leapord/night elf when first time boost breeding was free then I tried for it and got it on my 1st try :):);)

stashlova
07-03-14, 08:34 AM
Odds? There are no odds in this game, just successes and failures. Players believe more in individual luck. So with that said look at it this way - When u breed for a particular dragon you either get it or you don't. Trying again for it will yield the same outcome. This will ease your frustration immensely.

buttabdullah99
07-03-14, 10:18 AM
Odds? There are no odds in this game, just successes and failures. Players believe more in individual luck. So with that said look at it this way - When u breed for a particular dragon you either get it or you don't. Trying again for it will yield the same outcome. This will ease your frustration immensely.
No I think there are odds in this game TL setup number of fails for a player and if u r talking about luck then everything is in TL's hand and nothing else 😗

maguar
07-03-14, 02:30 PM
Sorry you've been losing gold etc. you can contact support@teamlava.com about this.

For discussion on breeding the Leo dragon please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56025-Dragon-story-Leo-dragon!!!-July-25-2013&highlight=Zodiac).