PDA

View Full Version : Sync-status

SaTy22
07-02-14, 05:36 PM
Here's my problem:
Everytime, I grow food on my farms, I can't be sure, whether the new job did sync with the server. It happened several times, that I build food on 7 farms and after getting back, I saw, the server only recognized 2 or 3 and the rest was lost.
So by now, I usually start growing food, close the game and reopen it to check whether it worked. This is quite annoying.

So if there would be a little indicator next to the farm, that show whether it is in sync would be very helpful.
Or you could make it like in breeding den, where you can only see the loading-bar when there actually was a feedback from the server.

maguar
07-03-14, 02:42 PM
If you visit someone or post/delete on your wall before exiting it can help your game to sync. If you're going to be out of it for a while you should force close it. When you open it again let it sit for a little while so that it syncs.

SaTy22
07-04-14, 01:39 AM
If you visit someone or post/delete on your wall before exiting it can help your game to sync.
I'm lvl 111+ on Android. So the game will definitely crash when I try this and most of the data will be lost

If you're going to be out of it for a while you should force close it. When you open it again let it sit for a little while so that it syncs.
Same here. Force closing makes it even worse. Sometimes it is better to regulary end the game, but even there, I can't be sure that the game is in sync afterwards.
Waiting after restart unfortuantely doesn't help on android (works on iOS from time to time) :(