PDA

View Full Version : Summer Gazebo, Windmill, Sheep and Wool

PurpleScorpion76
07-02-14, 04:16 AM
I have just got to the point where we are making pillows for the gazebo. However I'm currently 2 wools away from my first windmill (58) it's taken me at least a week to get enough wool for this. Having seen the task I frantically purchased my first sheep with gems of which I use sparingly as I don't buy gems and I now have 2 left. My question is... Do I build my windmill in anticipation of the replacement wool. Or do I start crafting the cloth in the hope the new sheep and my stable will find the extra 40 wools in 6 days?

fari85
07-02-14, 04:34 AM
There's no way you can get 40 wools in six days.....if I remember correctly windmill is not used in any quest up till now and you hv plenty of time to make it
I would suggest you go on with makeing cloth with your wool and for the remaining cloth u can buy it in the quest book for 5gems per piece
Gazebo seems to hv nice drops and is a limited time building too

All the best

fari85
07-02-14, 04:36 AM
Wat do u mean in anticipation of replacement wool....windmill doesn't drop any wool
Just flour tht to very rarely..
I hardly collect from it

PurpleScorpion76
07-02-14, 04:56 AM
I thought the windmill dropped wool. Some mills in the UK were used in wool production.

ShibuyaCloth
07-02-14, 05:04 AM
When you have a timed quest, just pour all your effort into it, leave all other quest aside. I had to buy the woven cloth as I can simply never make it in time. 25 gems for the 5 rolls. I have 3 sheep but it takes me forever to collect from them and make the 7-8 cloth for my troll castle.

roguebee
07-02-14, 05:12 AM
Depending on how often you collect, you can get 4-5 wool per day per sheep. (4 hour collection time) And probably get 2-3 wool per stable per day.

EBJW
07-02-14, 06:21 AM
As stated above:
the windmill does NOT give wool!

Always do time quests first!
You don't need the windmill for anything special, it doesn't matter if you finish it tomorrow or in 3 months...

nadinucca
07-04-14, 11:30 PM
Five gems apiece??? Why does my quest log ask me for 16 gems per each cloth? There's no way I'm making this goal. If each cloth cost 5 then I'd be done by now. :(

PurpleScorpion76
07-05-14, 06:55 AM
I know I wasn't too impressed when mine is requesting 16 a piece. I used most of my gems leaving 3 to buy a sheep in haste to try to complete this goal. I am starting to wonder if these tasks are designed to make you but gems which I do not do.

Can someone tell me the limited time 07/07 is this for the whole task to be completed or once you've made the first task each following task had its own limit?

mreames
07-05-14, 07:19 AM
I know I wasn't too impressed when mine is requesting 16 a piece. I used most of my gems leaving 3 to buy a sheep in haste to try to complete this goal. I am starting to wonder if these tasks are designed to make you but gems which I do not do.

Can someone tell me the limited time 07/07 is this for the whole task to be completed or once you've made the first task each following task had its own limit?

I'm not sure what happened but initially it WAS 5 gems for each cloth but it was changed at some point. The whole task must be completed by the end of the event.

gatocarbon
07-06-14, 11:15 AM
I've completed all the steps to finish the gazebo, right down to the 5 bolts of colored cloth. But the gazebo is still not finished. I can't find any more instructions on how to finish it and today is the last day. What can I do?

Phaedrakiki
07-06-14, 12:29 PM
Do you not have any goals in your book (related to this quest?)

Phaedrakiki
07-06-14, 12:31 PM
What happens when you click on the gazebo? Do you get a "gather materials" (or whatever) button?

PurpleScorpion76
07-07-14, 01:12 AM
12 hours after gazebo is finished you have to visit and the last task is completed. There is no big fan fare just a screen that pops up with Thomas and your money.

PurpleScorpion76
07-07-14, 01:13 AM
But you have to upgrade it twice before this point if I remember correctly.

MynesDinner
07-07-14, 02:31 PM
where do i get the 5 bolts of cloth to level up my gazebo? they certainly are not in my work shop.

ning64
07-09-14, 05:12 AM
I didn't get my gazebo finished, but the upgrade button says to gather seeds from crafting I have looked and none offer seeds... Anyone any idea of where they are
Ning

SpiritWind00
07-09-14, 05:16 AM
I didn't get my gazebo finished, but the upgrade button says to gather seeds from crafting I have looked and none offer seeds... Anyone any idea of where they are
Ning

They were crafted in The greenhouse. You can't do anything now except with gems to finish goal. Once time expired, the crafting ability ended so it's gem only.