PDA

View Full Version : Angelfire Dragon- (IOS) Battle Tournament 07/01/2014

Pages : 1 2 [3]

07-06-14, 03:56 AM
How to beat this dynast , i have lost all my diamond , atlantis , lightning , kitsune , water :(

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:59 AM
Sadly, Tropic has never won anything for me. Maybe if we bred the rarer hybrids.

I still can't beat Anubis, lost almost everything pink or green to it.

My second account was stuck for a day on Cirque, finally got him with baby Soccer. Next Anubis beat Diamond then lost to Acrobat.

Im sure i posted what i beat anubis with have a look through the pages hun :) hope you get him down soon!!
I just stuck tropic in to see..he was badly beaten up :(
Theres still time dont give up...ill be fightin till the last min ha :)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 04:22 AM
Sadly, Tropic has never won anything for me. Maybe if we bred the rarer hybrids.

I still can't beat Anubis, lost almost everything pink or green to it.

My second account was stuck for a day on Cirque, finally got him with baby Soccer. Next Anubis beat Diamond then lost to Acrobat.

Angelfire beaten by epic FOREST m++++ m :)

That was after numerous losses using the hard hitters ( diamond hybrids & champions)

Good luck all still battling.
Angelfire beats my epic forest :(

trauma46
07-06-14, 04:37 AM
Im sure i posted what i beat anubis with have a look through the pages hun :) hope you get him down soon!!
I just stuck tropic in to see..he was badly beaten up :(
Theres still time dont give up...ill be fightin till the last min ha :)

Oh Maizee I had so hoped you had got the Angelfire down !!! Keep trying with your diamond and infinity - and with babies .. you just never know !

WEll done to those of you who have finished .. and to those like me and Maizee who are still battling - good luck to us.
I had 5 goes at Cirque before my Bronzetalon 9 took him on 2nd try .. then my diamond blitzed Anubis first go and now stuck on Quetzal with only 1 diamond I am going to have to try other options until he comes out of spa.

My daughter is well and truly stuck on Dynasty - no gold, he has kicked everything she has and she has now pretty much given up and is just seeing how many times it will take her to get him down - she is on 14 so far :eek:

Anaboe
07-06-14, 04:37 AM
So, 5 minutes after Holland won the soccer-match against Costa Rica (I'm from Holland, and tho I don't realy like soccer, was watching and happy we won), I thought "Ah well, perhaps I'm also lucky!" and I realy got a lucky feeling. Turned out I was right, my Epic Diamond beat Angelfire!!!

Losses: 5 Babies, Crusader 2x, Amazon, Marshmallow, Pyramid, Dawntree, Honeybee, Easter Egg, Diamond 2x and a couple of others which I don't remember.

New record: only 1 ultimate used this tournament :D

To all who won: congratulations!!!

To all still battling: don't give up!!! It ain't over yet! You can do it, I'm sending you all my luck!

trauma46
07-06-14, 04:38 AM
How to beat this dynast , i have lost all my diamond , atlantis , lightning , kitsune , water :(

Its a lottery .. you just need to keep putting your diamond through the spa and try very small babies - like Forest and Fire level 1 or 2 - they have just as much chance as most of the others.

trauma46
07-06-14, 04:39 AM
So, 5 minutes after Holland won the soccer-match against Costa Rica (I'm from Holland, and tho I don't realy like soccer, was watching and happy we won), I thought "Ah well, perhaps I'm also lucky!" and I realy got a lucky feeling. Turned out I was right, my Epic Diamond beat Angelfire!!!

Losses: 5 Babies, Crusader 2x, Amazon, Marshmallow, Pyramid, Dawntree, Honeybee, Easter Egg, Diamond 2x and a couple of others which I don't remember.

New record: only 1 ultimate used this tournament :D

To all who won: congratulations!!!

To all still battling: don't give up!!! It ain't over yet! You can do it, I'm sending you all my luck!

Congrats Anaboe .. this is the hardest and least enjoyable one I have done so far .. and I am not even through yet !!!
Any ideas on Quetzal - I have 1 diamond who is going through the spa .. any other thoughts ?

maizee0404
07-06-14, 04:43 AM
Oh Maizee I had so hoped you had got the Angelfire down !!! Keep trying with your diamond and infinity - and with babies .. you just never know !

WEll done to those of you who have finished .. and to those like me and Maizee who are still battling - good luck to us.
I had 5 goes at Cirque before my Bronzetalon 9 took him on 2nd try .. then my diamond blitzed Anubis first go and now stuck on Quetzal with only 1 diamond I am going to have to try other options until he comes out of spa.

My daughter is well and truly stuck on Dynasty - no gold, he has kicked everything she has and she has now pretty much given up and is just seeing how many times it will take her to get him down - she is on 14 so far :eek:

Ohh i know!! Its been a tough one with angelfire!! Diamond is ready to go and infinity is nearly healed forest will be next in the q :)
Good luck to you hun and your daughter :)

lordxdork
07-06-14, 05:01 AM
Ohh i know!! Its been a tough one with angelfire!! Diamond is ready to go and infinity is nearly healed forest will be next in the q :)

Good luck! Look at the brighter picture. At least you're on the last round with plent of time left. Most are stil on bd or wildflower. I got lucky n beat it first try. My angelfire is almost epic now

maizee0404
07-06-14, 05:19 AM
Good luck! Look at the brighter picture. At least you're on the last round with plent of time left. Most are stil on bd or wildflower. I got lucky n beat it first try. My angelfire is almost epic now

I know im very lucky to be on the last round iv never got this far before :)
Wishing all you guys still battling the very best of luck :)

Wow nearly epic already..if im lucky enough to get it ill be getting mine epic as soon as i can :)

Anaboe
07-06-14, 05:19 AM
I dont have the quetzel.....diamond and infinity are the only diamonda i have :)

Quetzal and Crusader are 2 Diamond-hybrids that are relatively easy to get: Quetzal = Diamond - Forest. 1 possible fail of 20 seconds, the other possible outcome is Quetzal. Crusader = Diamond - Fire. Also 1 possible fail, this one of 10 seconds, the other posible outcome is Crusador. It took me a few hours trying, but now I have Diamond (bought in valuepack), Quetzal and Crusader.

Congrats Anaboe .. this is the hardest and least enjoyable one I have done so far .. and I am not even through yet !!!
Any ideas on Quetzal - I have 1 diamond who is going through the spa .. any other thoughts ?

I beat him first try (yeah, I know, very lucky) with an Epic Diamond, so keep trying that one. Champions are doing well against Quetzal too, don't know if you have that one?
Was less lucky on Angelfire tho, I battled that one atleast a dozen times.

Tip for those who don't have many high level, good Dragons nor Champions: save your gold until you atleast have 300 gold. Then wait for a Champion-tournament for which you have enough time to play (atleast 8-14 hours a day). I usually set an alarm and ask my husband, who needs to get out of bed much earlier than me, to do 1 or 2 battles before he leaves for work. Plan ahead: look at the list of dragons to come, make a list at what dragon had the most chance to beat a certain level. Then, use ulti on those that only have 10-25% chance on the first round! Deal 2 regular blows (you might get lucky), then use ultimate. This way it saves you a lot of time you can use for other rounds. See in advance if you need 6, 8 or even 10 ultimates. If you need more ulti's than you have gold, don't use any gold and wait for a next Champion-tournament. Don't waste gold on speeding, better to play it safe.
Make sure you have 30 gold left for your last round: it's realy hard if you lose the tourney on that one.

This way I got my first Champion, and I still plan ahead to see what rounds I need to ulti. Results: I never get (very) frustrated for I know I'm gonna make it, and I haven't lost a tournament ever since.

DS is actually a very tactical game. Yes, you need luck, but because of the numbers being so high, the luck often middles out, so secretly, it isn't that much about luck, but more about planning, taking time, and playing it safe instead of gambling.

maizee0404
07-06-14, 05:20 AM
What did you use to get angelfire?

trauma46
07-06-14, 05:20 AM

Good luck sweetie .. and to the rest too.

I have now tried diamond, acrobat and ruby on Quetzal - any thoughts ? I dont have any diamonds other than my mine - he will be out of spa for next round :)

how you doing freesia and maizee ?

maizee0404
07-06-14, 05:25 AM

I have now tried diamond, acrobat and ruby on Quetzal - any thoughts ? I dont have any diamonds other than my mine - he will be out of spa for next round :)

Diamond got quetzal for me hun...keep trying with diamond!! :)
Angelfire just beat my diamond again...infinity is up next 1hr to go its hard waiting :(

lordxdork
07-06-14, 05:34 AM

Epic crusader. 1 hit. 1 battle.

maizee0404
07-06-14, 05:37 AM
Ill be so ready for the next tourney!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 05:48 AM
Ill be so ready for the next tourney!!

indeed you will .. this has been a baptism of fire for you :)

Anaboe : thanks loads for all your supportive comments and tips :) even though this is my 3rd tournament I still feel I am a newbie so thanks for your and others valuable tips and suggestions - will try champ on quetzal if my diamond fails in 30 mins

maizee0404
07-06-14, 05:52 AM
indeed you will .. this has been a baptism of fire for you :)

Anaboe : thanks loads for all your supportive comments and tips :) even though this is my 3rd tournament I still feel I am a newbie so thanks for your and others valuable tips and suggestions - will try champ on quetzal if my diamond fails in 30 mins

Dont think i would of made it this far if it wasnt for you...big thanks hun :)

vanessap07
07-06-14, 05:53 AM
I got wildflower with marshmellow if that would help :)

Stuck on black diamond and no diamonds :(

EDIT: got him with cleopatra 4 ;)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 05:57 AM
I got wildflower with marshmellow if that would help :)

Stuck on black diamond and no diamonds :(

I got black diamond with virtue :) good luck

Anaboe
07-06-14, 06:03 AM

Epic Diamond did the trick, finally, but by then he also had lost 2 times to Angelfire before, as did 5 babies, Crudaser twice, Amazone, Marshmallow, Easter Egg, Honeybee, Pyramid, Dawntree and a couple of others. Besides the babies, all were Epic.

I realy hope you beat him quicker than I did :)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 06:13 AM
Epic Diamond did the trick, finally, but by then he also had lost 2 times to Angelfire before, as did 5 babies, Crudaser twice, Amazone, Marshmallow, Easter Egg, Honeybee, Pyramid, Dawntree and a couple of others. Besides the babies, all were Epic.

I realy hope you beat him quicker than I did :)
Iv lost so many i have been trying since yesterday to beat him...im going in with infinity now hes lost 3 times already!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 06:22 AM
Dont think i would of made it this far if it wasnt for you...big thanks hun :)

Aww .. you are a great support too :) I think I want you to get Angelfire more than me !!!!

Well - Diamond got Quetzal so I am now on Angelfire with you !!!!

Keep going Maizee .. you will get it I know you will !!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 06:23 AM
Infinity loses again!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 06:24 AM
Aww .. you are a great support too :) I think I want you to get Angelfire more than me !!!!

Well - Diamond got Quetzal so I am now on Angelfire with you !!!!

Keep going Maizee .. you will get it I know you will !!
Ahh bless you :) i want you to get angelfire also!! After all the battles i think we deserve it haha ;)
Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you!!
My infinity is down again!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 06:26 AM
SOS Stuck on round 24 (Black Diamond 18). I have tried Jewelry 5, White Rose 10, Parakeet 10, Pyramid 10, Hibiscus 4, Rainbow 10, Air 10, Dawntree 7, Landworm 10, Atlantis 10, Virtue 7, Gingerbread 10, Serpent 10, Athletic 1 & Lily 10. I am going to try Honeybee & my champs next but happy to read suggestions. I get close with the yellow/green/red combos.

Congrats on those who have finished & if you need my winner before rd 24, please ask :)

Jsut found this one .. cazcats did you get him down ?

Missmooper
07-06-14, 06:27 AM
I got no hope, I've come to think that even if the battles were ALL 50/50 chance and went for 7 days I still wouldn't each the end given sleep and life.

I sure hope I get a Diamond Dragon soonish.

freesiawoods
07-06-14, 06:31 AM

ooh no progress on Anubis. And no idea how to handle quetzal and Angelfire after that. Good luck to you!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 07:15 AM
Ahhhh :( and angelfire takes down my fimilar too!!

Anaboe
07-06-14, 07:17 AM
I feel like using baby - Epic - baby - Epic etc. is very succesfull for me. Doesn't matter what baby, the Epics are all those with the "best" chances. For example, if you look at Angelfire, at lvl 20 every dragon has the same chance: 10%. But at lvl. 8, it matters. So I use the best from that lvl, alternating with babies.

*sending lots of luck to those still batteling*

maizee0404
07-06-14, 07:19 AM
I feel like using baby - Epic - baby - Epic etc. is very succesfull for me. Doesn't matter what baby, the Epics are all those with the "best" chances. For example, if you look at Angelfire, at lvl 20 every dragon has the same chance: 10%. But at lvl. 8, it matters. So I use the best from that lvl, alternating with babies.

*sending lots of luck to those still batteling*
Ok a baby next round :) thanks for the tip i hope it works ha :) only 16hrs to go and i have work for 5 of those now!! What a precious waste of time blah!

lordxdork
07-06-14, 07:26 AM
Ok a baby next round :) thanks for the tip i hope it works ha :) only 16hrs to go and i have work for 5 of those now!! What a precious waste of time blah!

Baby brigade is VERY useful. I didn't need it this time around because I flew though it but for the bronztalon tourney, it was my bread and butter. It also keeps the spa line short. I just sell the ones who lose. I. E. Use your strong dragon(diamond, champ) if it loses send to spa. Then next round use baby. If it loses, sell. Round after your strong dragon will be ready to go and your spa line will be little to none. It's worked for 3 tourneys already for me

maizee0404
07-06-14, 07:30 AM
Baby brigade is VERY useful. I didn't need it this time around because I flew though it but for the bronztalon tourney, it was my bread and butter. It also keeps the spa line short. I just sell the ones who lose. I. E. Use your strong dragon(diamond, champ) if it loses send to spa. Then next round use baby. If it loses, sell. Round after your strong dragon will be ready to go and your spa line will be little to none. It's worked for 3 tourneys already for me

My spa q is very long now...and i need my diamonds back...what a clever idea thanks :)

laurelsail
07-06-14, 07:43 AM
Is there any way to beat Quetzyl without a diamond? Thanks!

lordxdork
07-06-14, 07:54 AM

Keep sending in baby fire. If they lose sell them. It's cheap and quick to breed. That's how I did it until I was able to breed diamond. I used owl and elements to breed diamond btw. It'll take a few tries

Anaboe
07-06-14, 07:55 AM
laurelsail: yes, every dragon has a chance to beat Quetzal. But besides Diamond-hybrids, all have very, very low chances.

Bring in the baby-brigade, and interchange with super rare Epics.

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 07:58 AM
R1. Iridescent 1< Virtue 10 MB
R2. Illusionist 1< Marshmallow 10 MB
R3. Fireworks 1< Moon 9 MB
R4. Underworld 2< Marshmallow 10 MBB
R5. Equinox 2< Virtue 10 MB
R6. Winter Games 3< Caesar 10 MB
R7. Soccer 4< Wizard 10 MBM
R8. Dapper 5< Moon 10 BM
R9. Acrobat 6< Moon 10 BM
R10. Samurai 7< Marshmallow 10 BM
R11. Carnival 8< Marshmallow 10 MBB
R12. Pixie 9< Landworm 10 MB
R13. Blue Peacock 10< Marshmallow 10 MB
R14. Pride 10< Forestfire 10 MB
R15. Sunstone 11< Moon 10 MB
R16. Music 11< Leo 7 M
R17. White Magic 10< Marshmallow 10 M
R18. Cancer 12< Forestfire 10 MBB
R19. Tarot 12< Marshmallow 10 M
R20. Razorback< Mistmoth 10 MB
R21. Cursader 12< Parakeet 10 MB
R22. Helios 14< Easter Egg 3 MB
R23. Wildflower 16< White Chocolate 8 MBB
R24. Black Diamond 18< Light 10 BM
R25. Dynasty 20 ?

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 08:05 AM
SOS Stuck on round 24 (Black Diamond 18). I have tried Jewelry 5, White Rose 10, Parakeet 10, Pyramid 10, Hibiscus 4, Rainbow 10, Air 10, Dawntree 7, Landworm 10, Atlantis 10, Virtue 7, Gingerbread 10, Serpent 10, Athletic 1 & Lily 10. I am going to try Honeybee & my champs next but happy to read suggestions. I get close with the yellow/green/red combos.

Congrats on those who have finished & if you need my winner before rd 24, please ask :)

How's it going and I just beat Black Diamond with Light, MB, the real hit was B. If you have light Dragons try them, good luck. Let me know if you're past him. Dynasty looks like a battle, lol.

knuffel19
07-06-14, 08:14 AM
Still no luck on Angelfire.....

maizee0404
07-06-14, 08:32 AM
Still no luck on Angelfire.....

Me either just lost baby rainbow!!

Guardian452
07-06-14, 08:37 AM

Diamonds are pretty much the only option. Everything else has the same slim chance of winning.

trauma46
07-06-14, 08:47 AM

Yup just joined you guys ... lost Diamond 10 and Pyramid 10 .. will start on baby brigade whilst diamond is in spa !

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 08:59 AM
I may get there but I literally have no diamonds what so ever. So you're saying I have no chance at all defeating Quetzyl?

willb09
07-06-14, 09:04 AM
I give up. I have lost 21 straight battles against Black Diamond. I will never win a tournament.

belbar22
07-06-14, 09:21 AM
I may get there but I literally have no diamonds what so ever. So you're saying I have no chance at all defeating Quetzyl?

Attack the green element of Quetzal. See post 1 at the start of this thread. Quetzal has been beaten by non diamonds or champions lots of times. Good luck

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 09:37 AM
I give up. I have lost 21 straight battles against Black Diamond. I will never win a tournament.

Have you tried Light dragons? Black Diamond went down with my light dragon. Please keep trying, you can do it.

yanlynnhtoo
07-06-14, 09:38 AM
i'm stuck at the end !!
Now fighting with angelfire for the whole day and still no luck :(

yanlynnhtoo
07-06-14, 09:39 AM
use Forest dragon !! Sometimes, simple element dragons do the trick

MajicHearts
07-06-14, 09:41 AM

If you are still battling Angelfire, I won with Hibiscus4 on my 2nd game. I'm about to battle it on my main game with Hibiscus7 in 30 min.

07-06-14, 09:52 AM
Hey how to beat this cirque dragon it has defeated my lotus , ruby and pisces please help

willb09
07-06-14, 09:56 AM
Have you tried Light dragons? Black Diamond went down with my light dragon. Please keep trying, you can do it.

I tried Light and Fuzzy. I'll have to try again with a light. My diamond is not doing her job.

allysugne
07-06-14, 09:56 AM
Hey how to beat this cirque dragon it has defeated my lotus , ruby and pisces please help

I beat cirque with my level three USA (soccer dragon) on the first try if you have that one or any of the soccers they might work.

maizee0404
07-06-14, 10:04 AM
use Forest dragon !! Sometimes, simple element dragons do the trick

Iv tried forest im gna try again with him soon

MajicHearts
07-06-14, 10:06 AM

I beat Cirque with Amazon10 and Dynasty10

dor7
07-06-14, 10:09 AM
Willb09 Don't give up yet! I beat him with Fire lvl10 MBM

maizee0404
07-06-14, 10:22 AM
Forest is beaten by angelfire again!!

PineapplePigeon
07-06-14, 10:23 AM
I was about to if White Chocolate or Love couldn't do it. How's the rest of your battle going?

I have just two more to go, Quetzal and Angelfire. My queue of dragons to heal is getting so long :(

07-06-14, 10:38 AM
I beat cirque with my level three USA (soccer dragon) on the first try if you have that one or any of the soccers they might work.
I lost once again what the hell is wrong with this dragons

trauma46
07-06-14, 10:38 AM

Cirque is vulnerable to lots of dragons : champs have a higher chance, then try gemstone dragons if you dont ahve champions - gemstone and emerald are good against it. You just need to keep trying !With dragons this high on level its a matter of chance, and even champs dont have much more than a 45% chance to get them down.

Put your gemstones through the spa, try Marshmallow if you have it ... just keep trying - good luck !!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 10:40 AM
oh Maizee I cant believe you are still at it .. you are so determined !!

Just keep going on your diamond and infinity .. if you have to, hatch babies like fire and forest and then discard them. I have lost 3 rounds now ..

07-06-14, 10:40 AM
I think i will not win this tourneu , i already have lost 140 gold :(

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 10:47 AM
Any dragon elements that are good on defeating Dynasty? I have no diamonds but tried Light, Moon, Passion and Alantis.

saghaven
07-06-14, 10:47 AM
Eh, I've given up on it also. I don't need another champion, I've got my Tarot and now have extra cards in storage, and I'm on round 26 and just making the line at the spa longer. Those few extra soccer balls won't make a difference since I'm still farming, hatching and questing. Think I'm gonna leave the arena alone until the next crafting dragon is out.

Zummat
07-06-14, 11:11 AM
Any dragon elements that are good on defeating Dynasty? I have no diamonds but tried Light, Moon, Passion and Alantis.

Try pink or pink hybrid maybe. I beat him with Kitsune.

Anaboe
07-06-14, 11:46 AM
Maizee, I really hope you make it! You try so hard, you really deserve it! Think positive, I know you can do it!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 11:56 AM
oh Maizee I cant believe you are still at it .. you are so determined !!

Just keep going on your diamond and infinity .. if you have to, hatch babies like fire and forest and then discard them. I have lost 3 rounds now ..
My nests are full at the moment i hope to have one clear soon..ohh i so hope i get angelfire iv been trying so hard...
How are you doing??....diamond is ready go on my next round and infinity is n the spa :)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 11:56 AM
Maizee, I really hope you make it! You try so hard, you really deserve it! Think positive, I know you can do it!

Thankyou im so trying :) :)

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 12:14 PM
Try pink or pink hybrid maybe. I beat him with Kitsune.

So far I tried and failed with Marshmallow, will try Easter Egg and then try Virtue when she is out of the spa. Seriously I would love to have at least 2 spas.

MajicHearts
07-06-14, 12:17 PM
My nests are full at the moment i hope to have one clear soon..ohh i so hope i get angelfire iv been trying so hard...
How are you doing??....diamond is ready go on my next round and infinity is n the spa :)

I just beat Angelfire with BigBad4 - lost previously with Hibiscus7

GoodLuck Maizee0404!!!!!!

nogard9
07-06-14, 12:19 PM

I beat Black Diamond with Elf 7. I went after the black element with a green. Good luck!

willb09
07-06-14, 12:23 PM
Willb09 Don't give up yet! I beat him with Fire lvl10 MBM

Thanks, I'll try that :)

momerator
07-06-14, 12:25 PM
Beat quetzal with epic mythic

maizee0404
07-06-14, 12:29 PM
I just beat Angelfire with BigBad4 - lost previously with Hibiscus7

GoodLuck Maizee0404!!!!!!
Thankyou hun..but i dont have those :(

maizee0404
07-06-14, 12:31 PM
Angelfire beats diamond again!! Ohh noo!! :(

trauma46
07-06-14, 12:35 PM
oh sweetie I am so sorry .. do you have any soccers ?
Try them .. even if they are level 1 or 2 ...

lordxdork
07-06-14, 12:35 PM
Angelfire beats diamond again!! Ohh noo!! :(

You have the worst luck!! Keep at it. It'll happen. You got it

trauma46
07-06-14, 12:39 PM
I am so rooting for you and all the others struggling ... Freesia / will - how are you guys doing ?

07-06-14, 12:42 PM
Hey how to beat anubius

knuffel19
07-06-14, 12:43 PM
I just spend the evening playing another TL game and got gold in return. angelfire is going down next time! ;)

trauma46
07-06-14, 12:44 PM
knuffel : good for you !!!
sometimes that is the only way !

trauma46
07-06-14, 12:47 PM
17198100 :
if you dont have a diamond or champion dragon its hard : I would go after the purple element in his makeup and try dragons with a strong green or pink element : say flower or pansy or you could try lighthning if you have one .. other options are Royal dragons ..

maizee0404
07-06-14, 12:56 PM
oh sweetie I am so sorry .. do you have any soccers ?
Try them .. even if they are level 1 or 2 ...

Yep i have a level 4 soocer hun....ill try that next :)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 12:57 PM
You have the worst luck!! Keep at it. It'll happen. You got it

Haha i know thanks im gna keep trying :)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 12:58 PM
I just spend the evening playing another TL game and got gold in return. angelfire is going down next time! ;)

Go get him good luck :)

Cyanafoxdragona8
07-06-14, 01:08 PM
U have made battling much easier, so I had to thank u.

allysugne
07-06-14, 01:10 PM
I beat Anubis with level10 Atlantis. Made it this far with no diamonds or champions and only on ultimate. You can do this!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 01:54 PM
And sure enough angelfire beats me again!! Wow this is a tough tough round!!...

trauma46
07-06-14, 01:55 PM
i cant believe this ... how many times have you battled him ?

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:00 PM
i cant believe this ... how many times have you battled him ?

Oh lordy iv been trying since yesterday to beat it..yesterday morning i think every hour :( im super sad!!
Iv hatch some fire n forest babys i hope they help too haha long shot but anythings worth a try at this stage....i was even gna stick fuzzy and ceaser in..what do you think..xx

trauma46
07-06-14, 02:01 PM
anything is worth it babe ..

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:03 PM
anything is worth it babe ..

Heres to trying haha! :) ill keep going!!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:04 PM
How are you getting on????....

trauma46
07-06-14, 02:18 PM
I dont really want to tell you :( feel too bad about it ... just check your inbox on forums :)

iluvboydragons
07-06-14, 02:19 PM
Oh lordy iv been trying since yesterday to beat it..yesterday morning i think every hour :( im super sad!!
Iv hatch some fire n forest babys i hope they help too haha long shot but anythings worth a try at this stage....i was even gna stick fuzzy and ceaser in..what do you think..xx

I lost to angelfire 26xs...I finally won with Germany 10 good luck!!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 02:20 PM
Keep trying Maizee .. I am here with you and all those still battling .. !!

iluvboydragons
07-06-14, 02:21 PM
I just hope she is this hard to beat when she's on our side and not the opponent..:)

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 02:27 PM
Sad to say I did the ultimate with Dynasty. Maybe I can get Father with the dragons I saw defeat him. Just running close to the wire and I'm now on R26. I never made it this far.

Also wtg to all that own and good luck for those fighting the good fight, lol.

trauma46
07-06-14, 02:34 PM
Well done for getting this far Lip :) it is a tough one - my daughter gave up after 16 rounds !
Good luck - I will post my last 10 to hopefully help those who are still going !!

20- Razorback 16 defeated by Winter 3 bmB [lost Diamond 10/Winter 1/Aurora 1]
21- Crusader 12 defeated by Easter egg 8 B+++m [lost diamond 10]
22- Helios 14 defeated by Diamond 10 [lost diamond 10/bronzetalon 9
23- Wildflower 16 defeated by Landworm bmULT [lost bronzetalon 9 x 4/lightning 9 X 2/Acrobat 8/cosmic 8/emerald 8/spring 7 / ]
24- Black Diamond 18 defeated by Luck 3 bM+++[lost Diamond 10
25- Dynasty 20 Island 2 bmULT [lost luck3/atlantis 3 x 2/winter 1/scarecrow 9/soccer 4/pyramid 10]
26- Father 18 defeated by Lightning 9 bmM [lost bronzetalon 9/parakeet 10]
27- Circque 18 defeated by Bronzetalon 9 bmB [lost Emerald 8/bronzetalon 9/marshmallow 9/Gemstone 8]
28- Anubis 20 defeated by Diamond 10 bM+++
29- Quetzal 20 defeated by Diamond 10 bMM [ lost Diamond 10/Acrobat 8/ruby 8]
30- Angelfire 20 defeated by Soccer 4 bmM [lost Diamond 10 x 2/Pyramid 10/]

This was the toughest one I have ever had with Wildflower being the hardest although i am sure I could have gone on at least another 20 goes on Dynasty .. but as Anaboe said earlier, I try to have enough gold saved for last 5 rounds when I do these.
What has made this the most fun has been the people battling here on the forums .. thanks guys .. you have made things fun and bearable - I will keep looking in to see how you are going - keep at it everyone ..!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 02:36 PM
I just hope she is this hard to beat when she's on our side and not the opponent..:)

lol yes that would be cool wouldnt it :)

midnightmeerkat

I'm still trying to defeat angelfire too... Also been trying since yesterday. On my other game I beat angelfire on my 2nd try.

trauma46
I'm still trying to defeat angelfire too... Also been trying since yesterday. On my other game I beat angelfire on my 2nd try.

Keep trying .. you will get it eventually .. I just dont believe you wont :)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:40 PM
Keep trying Maizee .. I am here with you and all those still battling .. !!

Iv just messaged you back did you get him????...please tell me you did????x

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:42 PM
Well done for getting this far Lip :) it is a tough one - my daughter gave up after 16 rounds !
Good luck - I will post my last 10 to hopefully help those who are still going !!

23- Wildflower 16 defeated by Landworm bmULT [lost bronzetalon 9 x 4/lightning 9 X 2/Acrobat 8/cosmic 8/emerald 8/spring 7 / ]
25- Dynasty 20 Island 2 bmULT [lost luck3/atlantis 3 x 2/winter 1/scarecrow 9/soccer 4/pyramid 10]
27- Circque 18 defeated by Bronzetalon 9 bmB [lost Emerald 8/bronzetalon 9/marshmallow 9/Gemstone 8]

This was the toughest one I have ever had with Wildflower being the hardest although i am sure I could have gone on at least another 20 goes on Dynasty .. but as Anaboe said earlier, I try to have enough gold saved for last 5 rounds when I do these.
What has made this the most fun has been the people battling here on the forums .. thanks guys .. you have made things fun and bearable - I will keep looking in to see how you are going - keep at it everyone ..!!

No way!!!!!!!! Ahhhh im so HAPPY for you well done chicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:44 PM

Keep going huni you can do it :)

midnightmeerkat
07-06-14, 02:46 PM
Keep trying .. you will get it eventually .. I just dont believe you wont :)

Thanks - each time I battle I hope for a critical but it doesn't happen.... I'm thinking i will ultimate on the next one, I just want it over with now :). I have gold saved so that's not a problem.

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 02:47 PM

I agree I had a great time and being here to share my victories and also my woes made it enjoyable. Darn on the Dynasty I have an island, oh well maybe next time. I am off to battle Father in 15 minutes. :)

midnightmeerkat
07-06-14, 02:49 PM
Keep going huni you can do it :)

Thanks.... But I think I'll use ultimate next go :). Good luck!! (9 hours left)

maizee0404
07-06-14, 02:50 PM
Thanks.... But I think I'll use ultimate next go :). Good luck!! (9 hours left)

Defo if i had gold id go for it too :) go get that beast :) xx

trauma46
07-06-14, 02:53 PM
Thanks Maizee :)
Good luck Lip :) and maizee too .. and everyone else still going !

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:00 PM
My little lv5 scoocer loses again :(

trauma46
07-06-14, 03:02 PM
:((( get one of the other ones .. try your diamond and infinity again if you can xx

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:27 PM
Ohhh huni im caveing!! Im getting gold never on a tournwy do i do it but im so close im not losing this one...shes soo pretty!! And very fierce n the arena!! I want her :) xxx

keatonsgirl
07-06-14, 03:32 PM
Guys, I really need help!! I'm stuck on Rd. 24, Black Diamond! I've tried beating it with everything from babies to epics & random dragons with green & white. S I G H!!! I cannot beat it & there are only 8 hours left. Here is what I have so far...

21.) Crusader 12 < Easter Egg 8 b++m
- lost Mistmoth epic bmb & White Magic 8 bmb
22.) Helios 14 < Acrobat 8 bmb++
23.) Wildflower 16 < Lightning 8 b+mb
- lost Easter Egg 8, Acrobat 8, Life 9
24.) Black Diamond 18 <
- lost Pyramid 9, Atlantis epic, Rainbow 8, Light 6, Fire 10, Dawntree 6,
25.) Dynasty 20 < ISLAND 2 ?! SCARECROW?!?
26.) Father 18 < LIghtning?! PARAKEET?!
27.) Cirque 18 < LOTUS?!
28.) Anubis 20 < ACROBAt?! DAWNTREE?!
29.) Quetzal 20 < ACROBAT?
30.) Angelfire 20 < ATLANTIS ?!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:38 PM
Guys, I really need help!! I'm stuck on Rd. 24, Black Diamond! I've tried beating it with everything from babies to epics & random dragons with green & white. S I G H!!! I cannot beat it & there are only 8 hours left. Here is what I have so far...

24.) Black Diamond 18 <
- lost Pyramid 9, Atlantis epic, Rainbow 8, Light 6, Fire 10, Dawntree 6,
25.) Dynasty 20 < ISLAND 2 ?! SCARECROW?!?
26.) Father 18 < LIghtning?! PARAKEET?!
27.) Cirque 18 < LOTUS?!
28.) Anubis 20 < ACROBAt?! DAWNTREE?!
29.) Quetzal 20 < ACROBAT?
30.) Angelfire 20 < ATLANTIS ?!

I got him down with lv10 virtue i was surprised to say the least! Good luck hun

trauma46
07-06-14, 03:41 PM

24.) Black Diamond 18 < - lost Pyramid 9, Atlantis epic, Rainbow 8, Light 6, Fire 10, Dawntree 6,

OK I am assuming you have no diamonds or champs ? The best thing you can do is keep trying with white / Green combos - epic super rares are good too -do you have chess or lily double rainbow or white rose ?
Other option is to just keep cycling through what you do have - are there any of the dragons you have used that have got it down further than others ?

Holding hope out for you !

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:41 PM
I hope the pic shows you!!!!!!
I caved and ultimated angelfire thankgod!!! I gabe it a good run..tried allday yesterday and today till now!! Thats the last time i buy gold hahahah yer right hehe!!! Angelfire is mine!!!! Wuhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 03:42 PM
Ohhh huni im caveing!! Im getting gold never on a tournwy do i do it but im so close im not losing this one...shes soo pretty!! And very fierce n the arena!! I want her :) xxx

I know sweetie .. but it is what I would have done and far earlier than you .. you and all the others who have been battling so hard really deserve to get this dragon .. if you can go for it. You deserve it !!!!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:42 PM
Good luck to those still battling!! Iv my fingers n toes crossed for you all :) xxxxxxxx

trauma46
07-06-14, 03:43 PM
I caved and ultimated angelfire thankgod!!! I gabe it a good run..tried allday yesterday and today till now!! Thats the last time i buy gold hahahah yer right hehe!!! Angelfire is mine!!!! Wuhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC :) Yay you .. I would have caved SO much earlier - you are a star :) So pleased you got her :)I can go to sleep now :D
Lets hope she is as good in our arenas as she has been hard in this one !!!

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:46 PM
FANTASTIC :) Yay you .. I would have caved SO much earlier - you are a star :) So pleased you got her :)I can go to sleep now :D
Lets hope she is as good in our arenas as she has been hard in this one !!!

Ahh chicky u have been such a star! Could never have done it without you!! Thankyou so much! Yes i can sleep now too last night took it outta me!!!
These dragons do take alot of work haha!! I have my 1st champ and im so happy thankyou!!!!!!!!!!! xx your so lovely !! Xx

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:48 PM
Wow did i get it just in time!! My timer has gone!!!

trauma46
07-06-14, 03:49 PM
Good luck to those still battling and to those who have triumphed - well done. A hard fight and well fought :)

./hug maizee - right back at you :)

willb09
07-06-14, 03:51 PM
Finally got fed up with Black Diamond and ultimated. Now I'm stuck on Dynasty. I can only ultimate 1 more time before I'm out of gold. Do I use it now or wait?

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:54 PM
Good luck to those still battling and to those who have triumphed - well done. A hard fight and well fought :)

./hug maizee - right back at you :)
Thankyou and a very bog back at you!! :) xxxxxx

trauma46
07-06-14, 03:56 PM
Finally got fed up with Black Diamond and ultimated. Now I'm stuck on Dynasty. I can only ultimate 1 more time before I'm out of gold. Do I use it now or wait?

Dynasty is one of those unknowns ... I ended up ultimating it after 7 tries but others have tried for hours and then some have got it first time .. its a complete unknown because its a champ. How many hours do you have left ?

maizee0404
07-06-14, 03:57 PM

My epic atlantis took down dynasty hun good luck!!x

hestiarulez
07-06-14, 03:57 PM

There is another 8 hours or so left. You lose your timer once you finish the tournament.

maizee0404
07-06-14, 04:03 PM
There is another 8 hours or so left. You lose your timer once you finish the tournament.

Ah i thought id just done it haha! Never mind..are you still batteling???

willb09
07-06-14, 04:08 PM
Dynasty is one of those unknowns ... I got it in 5 tries but others have tried for hours .. its a complete unknown because its a champ. How many hours do you have left ?

8 hrs left. Maybe I'll give it one more time. I hate Champs. Why do mine always lose but these ones are, like, indestructible? Mine look weak and puny.

maizee0404
07-06-14, 04:12 PM
The very best of lick to all you guys still battleing!! Iv my fingers crossed for you all!!!!!!!

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 04:18 PM

I had to look because you freaked me out! I was like no, not yet I thought I still had at least 8hrs. On Father and maybe he might go down with Virtue or Germnay. Let's hope not too many loes as the clock keeps ticking, lol.

maizee0404
07-06-14, 04:23 PM
I had to look because you freaked me out! I was like no, not yet I thought I still had at least 8hrs. On Father and maybe he might go down with Virtue or Germnay. Let's hope not too many loes as the clock keeps ticking, lol.

The very best of luck to u sweetie!! Keep going!! You can do it! Sorry i freaked you out iv just never finshed a tourney before! Keep at it huni!!xx

trauma46
07-06-14, 04:23 PM
The very best of lick to all you guys still battleing!! Iv my fingers crossed for you all!!!!!!!

Yup .. defo and that egg looks mighty fine :)

Good luck to everyone !

maizee0404
07-06-14, 04:36 PM

Good luck to everyone !
I love the egg makes it all worth while!!!
Keep going guys i no you can do it :)

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 04:36 PM

Good luck to everyone !

I bet the looks magnificent, can't wait to get to the end and see it on my nest too!

hotblack310
07-06-14, 04:38 PM
I can't believe this! I have been stuck on Black Diamond for over 24 hours, with many of my dragons waiting in line for the healing spring, and so I'd pretty much given up on this tournament. However, I just tried my epic Aether to see what would happen - and I took it down with only two hits! This is crazy. If I had known I had a chance I would have tried it earlier. Ugh, now if only I had more time, then I might actually have stood a chance at winning...

MajicHearts
07-06-14, 04:41 PM

CONGRATS to maizee0404!!! You lasted a whole lot longer than I would have. I would have ULT on r5. I couldn't take the pressure!

A big CONGRATS to everyone who won Angelfire and a big THANKS for all the help and encouragement!

lordxdork
07-06-14, 04:58 PM
The very best of luck to u sweetie!! Keep going!! You can do it! Sorry i freaked you out iv just never finshed a tourney before! Keep at it huni!!xx

Yay!! Knew you can do it! I'm at work so I can't get on ds but feel free to add me. Lordxdork

lordxdork
07-06-14, 05:00 PM
I can't believe this! I have been stuck on Black Diamond for over 24 hours, with many of my dragons waiting in line for the healing spring, and so I'd pretty much given up on this tournament. However, I just tried my epic Aether to see what would happen - and I took it down with only two hits! This is crazy. If I had known I had a chance I would have tried it earlier. Ugh, now if only I had more time, then I might actually have stood a chance at winning...

You still have time! Only a few standing in the way. I actually took them out on the first battle. You got it. Hopefully you have a little bit of gold to speed it

Anaboe
07-06-14, 05:05 PM

Wow, I'm so happy for you! You really deserved it! Next tournament will be easier! Concratulations to all who made it, and to those who didn't: keep traint, you still have some time!

Btw, I never can see how many time is left, only the timer under the icon, which points out the days, but I'd like to know more specific, 2 days and 1 hour is a lot less than 2 days and 23 hours...

lordxdork
07-06-14, 05:33 PM
Wow, I'm so happy for you! You really deserved it! Next tournament will be easier! Concratulations to all who made it, and to those who didn't: keep traint, you still have some time!

Btw, I never can see how many time is left, only the timer under the icon, which points out the days, but I'd like to know more specific, 2 days and 1 hour is a lot less than 2 days and 23 hours...

It's by time zone. It bases off tl's timezone. West coast, so there it would end at midnight tonight. Here on the east coast, we are 2 hours ahead right now so it ends at 2 am for us

AJImmer
07-06-14, 05:39 PM
It's by time zone. It bases off tl's timezone. West coast, so there it would end at midnight tonight. Here on the east coast, we are 2 hours ahead right now so it ends at 2 am for us

East coast is 3 hours ahead of the West coast. If it ends at midnight Pacific it would end at 3AM Eastern.

sapphirecross
07-06-14, 05:54 PM
Dragon battle report update ...

I'm on the last round, and will use ulti if I don't get it in the next couple tries. After not finishing the last couple tourneys, this is the first full week tourney where I really got to use my diamond. She lost all her fights except against the 2 level 20s. She got them both first try, destroying quetzal with one magic! She can lose all day long if she wants, as long as she can destroy the level 20s lol.

Pretty smooth tourney for me overall. I used gold to speed rounds here and there, knocking off 15-30 minutes from the timer during the first 20 rounds, to get all the time possible for the end ones. That works well for me since weekends I tend not to check hourly. I used ultimate on dynasty after about 15 tries. Nothing got close at all even once. Would prolly still be fighting it without gold lol. Total gold spent so far: 51.

Evil Eleven:
20. 16 razorback - 9 passion mM (lost Germany 6)
21. 12 crusader - 10 carnival Mm
22. 14 Helios - 10 kitsune mM (lost 9 valentine, 10 diamond, 10 marshmallow)
23. 16 wildflower - 10 quartz M
24. 18 black diamond - 10 Caesar mmB (lost 10 diamond)
25. 20 dynasty - ULTIMATE (15 losses)
26. 18 father - 8 topaz M (surprised me too! Lost quartz x2, 9 amethyst, 9 spring, 10 lightning)
27. 18 cirque - 9 sapphire mmB
28. 20 Anubis - 10 diamond mmB
29. 20 quetzal - 10 diamond M
30. 20 angelfire - still fighting :)

Congrats to all who won and good luck to those trying to finish!

lordxdork
07-06-14, 05:55 PM
East coast is 3 hours ahead of the West coast. If it ends at midnight Pacific it would end at 3AM Eastern.

Yes yes. YOU are indeed correct. Sorry forgot to do daylight savings. Arizona doesn't have it so I'm not used to it just yet

AnnirasSweets
07-06-14, 06:39 PM
Totally going to be late for work due to finishing this tourney. I hope you're happy TL! Just thought I'd drop by to say congrats to all and to note that I took the Baby Brigade advice on Miss Angelfire herself. She completely annihilated all my usual go-to dragons so I figured (in the spirit of the soccer fever TL has been showing) I'd break out the baby Soccer and he owned Angelfire with one baby bash! Who knew?

freesiawoods
07-06-14, 06:46 PM
My second account has finished! Only sped up a couple of rounds to get Anubis with Soccer. Quetzal went down to Diamond after a few tries and Diamond also beat Angelfire on first try!

Poor main account after two ultimates is still last. Sped up a few rounds to finally get Quetzal with Germany. Hey those baby footballers have some kick!

On to Angelfire, wish me luck!!

CONGRATS to those who are done!

PineapplePigeon
07-06-14, 06:46 PM
Just defeated Quetzal 20 last hour with Quetzal 10. In about 10 minutes, I can do another round. I really hope I can defeat this stupid Angelfire relatively quickly and get the prize. I've wasted so much time and gold on this tourney :(

PineapplePigeon
07-06-14, 06:47 PM
My second account has finished! Only sped up a couple of rounds to get Anubis with Soccer. Quetzal went down to Diamond after a few tries and Diamond also beat Angelfire on first try!

Poor main account after two ultimates is still last. Sped up a few rounds to finally get Quetzal with Germany. Hey those baby footballers have some kick!

On to Angelfire, wish me luck!!

CONGRATS to those who are done!

Congratulations! I'll try Diamond next, if it's not exhausted. I think all of my diamonds are intact right now so hopefully :)

Edit: ...or...I'll try Quetzal/Anubis. Diamond was just put into the healing spring :rolleyes: of course. If not, I'll try it next round. We have 6 hours left, so I'm really hoping someone will defeat the angelfire :)

PineapplePigeon
07-06-14, 07:01 PM
Well......Anubis lost. Then again, what did I expect :(

iluvboydragons
07-06-14, 07:01 PM
Totally going to be late for work due to finishing this tourney. I hope you're happy TL! Just thought I'd drop by to say congrats to all and to note that I took the Baby Brigade advice on Miss Angelfire herself. She completely annihilated all my usual go-to dragons so I figured (in the spirit of the soccer fever TL has been showing) I'd break out the baby Soccer and he owned Angelfire with one baby bash! Who knew?

My 9yr old son and I love watching those little babies beat up the big bad champs...he said he wishes he could do that to his big brothers...lol!!! congrats to all..this was a tough one!! I thought it was just me having trouble till I checked in here!!! Good luck to all that are still battling!!!

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 07:12 PM
R1. Iridescent 1< Virtue 10 MB
R2. Illusionist 1< Marshmallow 10 MB
R3. Fireworks 1< Moon 9 MB
R4. Underworld 2< Marshmallow 10 MBB
R5. Equinox 2< Virtue 10 MB
R6. Winter Games 3< Caesar 10 MB
R7. Soccer 4< Wizard 10 MBM
R8. Dapper 5< Moon 10 BM
R9. Acrobat 6< Moon 10 BM
R10. Samurai 7< Marshmallow 10 BM
R11. Carnival 8< Marshmallow 10 MBB
R12. Pixie 9< Landworm 10 MB
R13. Blue Peacock 10< Marshmallow 10 MB
R14. Pride 10< Forestfire 10 MB
R15. Sunstone 11< Moon 10 MB
R16. Music 11< Leo 7 M
R17. White Magic 10< Marshmallow 10 M
R18. Cancer 12< Forestfire 10 MBB
R19. Tarot 12< Marshmallow 10 M
R20. Razorback< Mistmoth 10 MB
R21. Cursader 12< Parakeet 10 MB
R22. Helios 14< Easter Egg 3 MB
R23. Wildflower 16< White Chocolate 8 MBB
R24. Black Diamond 18< Light 10 BM
R25. Dynasty 20 < Easter Egg used ulitmate
R26. Father 18< Lotus used ultimate
R27. Cirque 18< Fairytale 7 MBB
R28. Anubis 20< ?

Getting there just sad I had to do the ultimate twice. Not sure if it will be the last time but if my dragons (metal, virtue, passion, mythic, Germany, soccer and USA) I may get my Angel Fire. Got to keep thinking positive.

igames4me
07-06-14, 07:18 PM
Congrats everyone... Just finished on both accounts
Acct1: round 30 beat by razorback
Acct 2 : round 30 beat by land worm level 10

cazcats
07-06-14, 07:22 PM
Jsut found this one .. cazcats did you get him down ?

Hi trauma46 - I have had no luck. I decided to heal my dragons and start fresh when the tournament ends. I am behind on tarot cards and soccer balls :)

Thank you for your message - much appreciated. I hope you won angelfire.... I will check later messages now :)

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 07:43 PM
Hi trauma46 - I have had no luck. I decided to heal my dragons and start fresh when the tournament ends. I am behind on tarot cards and soccer balls :)

Thank you for your message - much appreciated. I hope you won angelfire.... I will check later messages now :)

I too am behind on tarot cards and soccer balls. Would like to get the the last 2 dragons but need at least 500 more soccer balls and too many behind on tarot cards. I would really like to get a champion. The night is still young and on R28. :)

cazcats
07-06-14, 08:06 PM
How's it going and I just beat Black Diamond with Light, MB, the real hit was B. If you have light Dragons try them, good luck. Let me know if you're past him. Dynasty looks like a battle, lol.

Bless you Lipand5kids! Light worked for me. I honestly did not think it will work. I will not get to Angelfire but I can least finish this tournament as a winner (I will not even try against Dynasty). Good luck with this and future battles. I hope I can return the favour some day :)

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 08:16 PM
Ok I got past Anbis with Metal but so far Quetzal beat my Mythic, Dino and Illusionist. Any ideas?

willb09
07-06-14, 08:24 PM
Finally beat Dynasty with a level 3 Kite! I'm now just debating if I speed up the fighting time with gold or just be glad I got 5 gold back.

Missmooper
07-06-14, 09:56 PM
In the end I caved and used the ultimate feature ( for the first time) on the last three battle opponents. Thanks to my three faves who send me gold every day. I owe it to them. As for my saving for Diamond Fund, I'll just have to save some more.

07-06-14, 10:08 PM
Hey friends. I have only two shots on angelfire please help , so far lost dawntree

JustKay
07-06-14, 10:10 PM
Finished up the tourney a day or so ago. Super lucky this time around even though I did spend gold. I bought Pride after losing to Razorback a few times. That triggered the gold spending luck bonus, and very next round against Razorback he went down to Diamond with a critical on the first hit. Couldn't be bothered dealing with Dynasty for long so Ultimated him. Then when I got to Angelfire... was half asleep waking up in the middle of the night... picked a baby fire cause I wasn't thinking straight and KO'd her in one hit! First time for everything.

JustKay
07-06-14, 10:12 PM
Hey friends. I have only two shots on angelfire please help , so far lost dawntree

All dragons have pretty much the same 10% chance against a L20 champion, no matter what type or level. Me personally, I find that a level 1 seems to have some slight advantage but that could just be in my head. I regularly send baby fires up against souped up champions like this. Good luck!

knuffel19
07-06-14, 10:12 PM
I did the same :D

JustKay
07-06-14, 10:13 PM
In the end I caved and used the ultimate feature ( for the first time) on the last three battle opponents. Thanks to my three faves who send me gold every day. I owe it to them. As for my saving for Diamond Fund, I'll just have to save some more.

Congratulations on getting to the end, even if it was with gold. It's a beautiful dragon and well worth 90 gold! :D

Lipand5kids
07-06-14, 10:16 PM
I got Angelfire and I am so happy, I did do the ultimate the last 2 rounds with not much time left I said the heck with it. But I did try at least 3-4 different dragons before I went ultimate. Congratulations to all that got their Angelfires and hugs to those that didn't. I'm just so happy my first win ever and I finally got a Champion! :)

07-06-14, 10:16 PM
All dragons have pretty much the same 10% chance against a L20 champion, no matter what type or level. Me personally, I find that a level 1 seems to have some slight advantage but that could just be in my head. I regularly send baby fires up against souped up champions like this. Good luck! please tell me the dragon u used

smooches0424
07-07-14, 12:08 AM
Ran out of time.... Playing during the last minutes, and on round 25.... And my time ran out :-( I'm soo sad and mad ;-(

maizee0404
07-07-14, 12:08 AM
CONGRATS to maizee0404!!! You lasted a whole lot longer than I would have. I would have ULT on r5. I couldn't take the pressure!

A big CONGRATS to everyone who won Angelfire and a big THANKS for all the help and encouragement!
Thankyou :)

maizee0404
07-07-14, 12:10 AM
Big congrats to everyone :)

maizee0404
07-07-14, 12:16 AM
Yay!! Knew you can do it! I'm at work so I can't get on ds but feel free to add me. Lordxdork

Have you added :)

PineapplePigeon
07-07-14, 12:58 AM
Finally won my Angelfire a few hours ago. I ended up using an ultimate when I saw a goal for downloading Bingo Rio. Thank goodness for these goals! :D I am so so so so happy right now! This is my first ever champ and I hope to get some more. Congrats to all who got it!

doto92ok
07-07-14, 01:04 AM
Pff... Finally got angelfire in both accounts this morning, ultimated my way trough the last rounds.
In the babyaccount it still is there... For some crazy reason my main account resynced a third time and resetted till before the last round was one and my egg that was allready hatching is gone.
Hopefully support can give help, otherwise it is a real shame of the 3/4 ultimates it did remember it did.

trauma46
07-07-14, 01:09 AM
I got Angelfire and I am so happy, I did do the ultimate the last 2 rounds with not much time left I said the heck with it. But I did try at least 3-4 different dragons before I went ultimate. Congratulations to all that got their Angelfires and hugs to those that didn't. I'm just so happy my first win ever and I finally got a Champion! :)

So pleased for you babe .. just been catching up on what everyone has done .. you guys had SO much determination and I am really pleased you got it :)
Congrats to those of you who battled on - Lip, Maizee, pineapple .. all of you really who have worked so hard :)
Sorry to those of you who ran out of time .. the 25th round is always a ****er and I tend to ultimate it if I dont get through after 12 goes ...

trauma46
07-07-14, 01:12 AM
Pff... Finally got angelfire in both accounts this morning, ultimated my way trough the last rounds.
In the babyaccount it still is there... For some crazy reason my main account resynced a third time and resetted till before the last round was one and my egg that was allready hatching is gone.
Hopefully support can give help, otherwise it is a real shame of the 3/4 ultimates it did remember it did.

:((((( noooo .. how terrible :(
My daughter had a similar experience - she had saved 290 gold, her game lagged while she was clicking on the football to see how far the community had got on their goal and it bought her the last lot of footballs and spent all but 9 of her gold - she was gutted as that meant she basically couldnt finish the tournament as she was stuck on round 25 - we have sent in a complaint but I doubt it will get far :(((
Gutted for you .. have you appealed ?

freesiawoods
07-07-14, 01:14 AM

Oh dear, do write in to TL. I recall simething similar happened to someone before and they gave the player the egg back.

freesiawoods
07-07-14, 01:18 AM
:((((( noooo .. how terrible :(
My daughter had a similar experience - she had saved 290 gold, her game lagged while she was clicking on the football to see how far the community had got on their goal and it bought her the last lot of footballs and spent all but 9 of her gold - she was gutted as that meant she basically couldnt finish the tournament as she was stuck on round 25 - we have sent in a complaint but I doubt it will get far :(((
Gutted for you .. have you appealed ?

I totally empathise with your daughter as I lost over 300 gold the previous world event. Bad news is when I appealed the answer was sorry, no refund.

Anyway I ultimated the last round for my main account since I continued to have rotten luck against champions. Total gold spend about 100. I so need a diamond but it is pointless saving for one since I always fall into gold traps.

freesiawoods
07-07-14, 01:20 AM
Finally won my Angelfire a few hours ago. I ended up using an ultimate when I saw a goal for downloading Bingo Rio. Thank goodness for these goals! :D I am so so so so happy right now! This is my first ever champ and I hope to get some more. Congrats to all who got it!

Congrats, what a big relief!

I am pretty mad I didn't get the Bingo Rio goal.

trauma46
07-07-14, 01:21 AM
I totally empathise with your daughter as I lost over 300 gold the previous world event. Bad news is when I appealed the answer was sorry, no refund.

Anyway I ultimated the last round for my main account since I continued to have rotten luck against champions. Total gold spend about 100. I so need a diamond but it is pointless saving for one since I always fall into gold traps.

:( I am not holding out much hope .. this is the only game I know that it is so easy to spend gold on accidentally - all the others ask you before you spend !
Dont worry I was fully prepared to ultimate if I hadnt got it - 12 rounds is my limit really. Congrats on getting it anyway :))

maizee0404
07-07-14, 01:38 AM
So pleased for you babe .. just been catching up on what everyone has done .. you guys had SO much determination and I am really pleased you got it :)
Congrats to those of you who battled on - Lip, Maizee, pineapple .. all of you really who have worked so hard :)
Sorry to those of you who ran out of time .. the 25th round is always a ****er and I tend to ultimate it if I dont get through after 12 goes ...
Thanks im so happy!! Well done lip :)

maizee0404
07-07-14, 01:38 AM
Well done pineapple :) and to everyone else!! I cant wait to hatchthe lil beauty!!

doto92ok
07-07-14, 02:01 AM
I did write in, so hopefully they can do something.

@trauma46.. That sucks too for your daughter, hopefully they help her out

trauma46
07-07-14, 03:29 AM
I did write in, so hopefully they can do something.

@trauma46.. That sucks too for your daughter, hopefully they help her out

Thanks - let us hope both get assisted :)

PineapplePigeon
07-07-14, 03:47 AM
Congrats, what a big relief!

I am pretty mad I didn't get the Bingo Rio goal.

Thank you, and congratulations to you too :) This was the first tournament I ever did, and I only used two ultimates. One on angelfire and one on wildflower. I'm just glad it's over now, so I can actually get some sleep :rolleyes: atleast until the next tournament :p

PineapplePigeon
07-07-14, 03:48 AM
Well done pineapple :) and to everyone else!! I cant wait to hatchthe lil beauty!!

Thank you maizee, and congrats to you! :) Oh I'm just so ecstatic to get this one, I love the fire shaped ones. The look...majestic...:p

trauma46
07-07-14, 03:58 AM
Thank you, and congratulations to you too :) This was the first tournament I ever did, and I only used two ultimates. One on angelfire and one on wildflower. I'm just glad it's over now, so I can actually get some sleep :rolleyes: atleast until the next tournament :p

That is really good .. I also used only 2 but this tournament was the toughest I have ever done ... Well done on persevering and enjoy your angelfire .. she does look awesome !!

Lipand5kids
07-07-14, 09:54 AM
Thanks im so happy!! Well done lip :)

Thank you and congratulations to you as wel. I deffiently can't wait to hatch the beauty.

amerirish
07-07-14, 10:16 AM
I had to use 3 ultimate moves and speed up the battles twice, but I got the Angelfire dragon! :D I'm so happy. The coolest part is that mine is named Xena (lol, love it!)

JustKay
07-08-14, 09:42 PM
please tell me the dragon u used

Sorry this is a bit late... but I got very lucky this time around and used a level 1 fire dragon and it hit Angelfire with a critical on the first hit! I'm almost certain that information wouldn't have been very useful to your game. I hope you got lucky!