PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!! hostess disappeared!!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 11:11 AM
My hostess randomly is gone and has been that way for hours. Help!!!

I'm using a HTC Droid incredible
Android 2.2

Mattdiner
01-23-11, 12:25 PM
The hostess disappears whenever you have the door blocked or another item is replacing where she would be standing.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 12:58 PM
Nothing is blocking her or the door :/
I've tried force closing when that option is available and restarting my phone. Nothing has worked so far.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 08:40 AM
Nothing is blocking her or the door :/
I've tried force closing when that option is available and restarting my phone. Nothing has worked so far.

Mine did the same thing today. No matter how many times I've reset my Droid x or went in and out of app open and close bakery, cashier is still gone and now my heart rating its like 54 and I have counters full of food!

antisocialiteone
03-15-12, 09:19 AM
MY hostess disappeared along with the goals yesterday. I"ve closed down and restarted device, but still have no cashier and my rating has gone from 100 to 29. what's up?

kattybell
03-15-12, 09:22 AM
MY hostess disappeared along with the goals yesterday. I"ve closed down and restarted device, but still have no cashier and my rating has gone from 100 to 29. what's up?

Goals are gone. TL stated in a pop up they'd be gone along with valentines content this week. As for your cashier, I see her when I visited you just now.

antisocialiteone
04-07-12, 01:42 PM
My hostess is gone in bakery story AGAIN!!! Rating dropped from 100 to 49! Where is she!?

antisocialiteone
04-07-12, 01:47 PM
I had flowers in front of cash register, just moved them and now she's back. ��

oxford37
04-07-12, 02:09 PM
I had flowers in front of cash register, just moved them and now she's back. ��

That is good:)