PDA

View Full Version : Fixed please help bakery story issue

acembakes
06-30-14, 02:59 PM
on restaurant story soccer world one of my goals is to make cornbread with honey but it does not come up in my recipes to be able to make so how do i complete this task?

[S8] Regina
06-30-14, 03:03 PM
Please make sure that your cash register is not being blocked by a decoration (in front and in back of the cashier). Please also make sure customers have access to all chairs and tables as they are walking in.

acembakes
06-30-14, 03:08 PM
yes there is nothing blocking there is just no icon by the register like no baker to be seen im cooking and every thing else works fine there is just no baker the customers come oin and there is a timer on top of their head and everyone walks out some even come to table and sit and wait

acembakes
06-30-14, 03:09 PM
it is bakery story soccer world

[S8] Regina
06-30-14, 03:12 PM
yes there is nothing blocking there is just no icon by the register like no baker to be seen im cooking and every thing else works fine there is just no baker the customers come oin and there is a timer on top of their head and everyone walks out some even come to table and sit and wait

If there is no avatar behind the register, there is something blocking the cash register. Please remove the decoration item that is in front of the register.

acembakes
06-30-14, 03:22 PM
ok that worked

[S8] Regina
06-30-14, 03:39 PM
ok that worked so how do i make cornbread with honey i dont see it on my menu

Are you referring to Cornbread with Honey in Restaurant Story? It will be in the Oven. If you see items that are locked, please continue working on other goals to unlock it. If you have questions about Restaurant Story, please direct them to the Restaurant Story forum threads. Thank you.

acembakes
06-30-14, 03:44 PM
o i see it was in a weird order on of the very last recipes after all of the locked recipes i had to keep scrolling over ..... something should b done about that

[S8] Regina
06-30-14, 04:34 PM
Thanks, we'll forward this to the team for investigation.

catbru
07-06-14, 09:09 AM
Thanks for asking about this! I was experiencing the same issues. Now I can progress :D