PDA

View Full Version : Cake and Breakfast Buffet...

Chaotarch
06-30-14, 06:18 AM
why could we craft this in the kitchen? for what?
the goal we need for is done.
all the other items for quests are gone ( giant seeds, hammers, axes, aso ):confused:

kudukuda
06-30-14, 09:28 AM
Cake is usedevery so often for quests. I dont recall which specifically. And I'm assuming the buffet will be used again in the future.
Personally i never make the breakfast, but chocolate cake is always a welcome addition. Come to think of it, chocolate is alwaysa welcome addition.

brandonu
06-30-14, 12:13 PM
all the other items for quests are gone ( giant seeds, hammers, axes, aso ):confused:
This happens often with quest specific items. You have the ability to craft more during the quest, but once it is over, the option to craft is gone, mainly because you don't need the item anymore.

Chaotarch
07-01-14, 12:56 AM
This happens often with quest specific items. You have the ability to craft more during the quest, but once it is over, the option to craft is gone, mainly because you don't need the item anymore.

Yepp, but the point is:
I would all or nothing:cool:;)

Cake and breakfast are specific items too...

zenobia42
07-01-14, 10:49 AM
Cake is needed to feed the sweet-tooth characters – Sabina and the fairies – at some point on each of their quest lines.

The breakfast buffet is for a quest that is unlocked after the 2 Orange Cobblers quest, I think. I got an orange tree from an adventure and did those 2 quests. I think they both gave a few gems.