PDA

View Full Version : If they want us to buy extra slots...

rosieposy6912
06-30-14, 01:26 AM
I know most people have fallen into the 'buy another slot' trap. I have an idea for TL. If they want us to buy extra slots, they should make them cheaper! They make them so expensive- almost 50 gems!! If they made them 15 gems or 20 at least, it wouldn't be as much of a loss as it would be with the cost being 49 gems. I hope TL does this! :)

bBugatti2831bcat
07-01-14, 06:55 AM
I know most people have fallen into the 'buy another slot' trap. I have an idea for TL. If they want us to buy extra slots, they should make them cheaper! They make them so expensive- almost 50 gems!! If they made them 15 gems or 20 at least, it wouldn't be as much of a loss as it would be with the cost being 49 gems. I hope TL does this! :)

I think they should take them back down to 25 gems where they were before. Extra catalog slots is one of the biggest strategic moves that I made in the game when I first started playing in 2012. 49 gems is just to high. Again, TeamLava needs to make a business decision and the best one in this case would be to lower the cost back down to 25 gems.

Respectfully submitted, please consider it Team Lava.

hannahsdream