PDA

View Full Version : Answered Disappearing Quests

Dreamstar58
06-29-14, 09:45 PM
I have had a lot of problems with actions I have set in motion disappearing when I return to the game so that I have to re-do everything. I have put up with this but now my quests are disappearing. The first time I noticed this was when I hatched my dragon. I needed to feed it twice but when I returned to the game the quest was gone.

Today I went through the process of the choice quest but again everything that had been done in the morning had to be redone when I opened the game in the evening. When I made my choice at the greenhouse I waited for the new instructions to pop up but nothing did. When I checked my list of quests it wasn't there and that is when I noticed that my gazebo quest was also missing.

Name Dreamstar58
Device iPad Air
OS 7.1.1

Dreamstar58
06-30-14, 03:56 AM
As an update, this morning when I opened the game the gazebo and fairy quests were back.

DessertWolf
06-30-14, 11:06 AM
Glad to hear that the goals re-appeared for you! In regards to having to re-do everything, this may be caused by a sync error with your game. This may usually occur when your progress reverts to a last point of save progress. To avoid this issue, I recommend that you occasionally force-close and re-open your game or visit a neighbor to ensure that your device is in sync with the server. Hope this helps!