PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, market price for Dessert Pizza is $143??!!!

TrixiDeCat
06-29-14, 02:26 PM
Is this another programmer error or is this for real? I just reached Level 44 and this is the first time I have seen Dessert Pizza, so I don't know if this is a new item or just related to my new level. A Dessert Pizza requires FIVE HOURS to make and needs the following ingredients:
1 Flour
1 Cream
3 Bananas
3 Blackberries

And the max price is $143! This reminds me of the chocolate pudding / cookie fiasco! Can anyone please fill me in so that I proceed accordingly? Thanks.

orleansparish
06-29-14, 02:32 PM
Tell me about it. And I'm still trying to figure out how the pricing for cranberry juice,doesn't match what we can earn from just selling the baskets of cranberries. I stopped wasting over 3 hours making the useless juice and just sell containers of them. I don't even make the dessert pizzas anymore. I was just happy they're so dirt cheap, that I was able to purchase the ones needed for the train. Wasn't about to waste precious blackberries, bananas I always sell now and flour on doing my own. I've got a business to run and no time to waste!

Get your math together TL, it's ridiculous sometimes.

TrixiDeCat
06-29-14, 02:54 PM
So this pricing has been going on with the Dessert Pizzas for awhile? I was hoping it was a new item and they messed up on pricing like they did when they introduced the pudding and cookies...everything was priced at $87. They fixed that but it sounds like the pizza price isn't going to change. Good grief...glad I only made two.
Tell me about it. And I'm still trying to figure out how the pricing for cranberry juice,doesn't match what we can earn from just selling the baskets of cranberries. I stopped wasting over 3 hours making the useless juice and just sell containers of them. I don't even make the dessert pizzas anymore. I was just happy they're so dirt cheap, that I was able to purchase the ones needed for the train. Wasn't about to waste precious blackberries, bananas I always sell now and flour on doing my own. I've got a business to run and no time to waste!

Get your math together TL, it's ridiculous sometimes.

Rynetory2
06-29-14, 06:47 PM
If you are doing trains, you need 6. I had made to keep as I hardly see it on sale. It's so cheap that not many players are selling.

tankerslacers
06-29-14, 11:04 PM
Yes - some of their pricing is a little questionable. The cornstarch should sell for a lot more also.

JzKalika
06-30-14, 12:26 AM
Is this another programmer error or is this for real? I just reached Level 44 and this is the first time I have seen Dessert Pizza, so I don't know if this is a new item or just related to my new level. A Dessert Pizza requires FIVE HOURS to make and needs the following ingredients:
1 Flour
1 Cream
3 Bananas
3 Blackberries

And the max price is $143! This reminds me of the chocolate pudding / cookie fiasco! Can anyone please fill me in so that I proceed accordingly? Thanks.

Thank you for the report, we'll take a look at this!

sanya87
06-30-14, 02:57 AM
Thank you for the report, we'll take a look at this!

Can you also check the price for Elvis Sandwich cause it's also very low and nobody sells it because of that. Cranberry products also don't have correct prices, at the moment i have cranberry juice and cranberry jam both at 108$. That just can't be right, especially compared to other juices and jams. Please take a look at that too!

Rynetory2
06-30-14, 07:25 AM
Everything which needs cranberries to make are priced at $108 including the bread.

sanya87
06-30-14, 07:34 AM
well that is obviously a mistake, it was the same when we got new toys but those prices were changed few days after. and we have cranberry products now for maybe more then 2 weeks and still no changes have been made. i really hope they will do it soon, i refuse to sell them for 108$ after 3-4 hours of making!

i just noticed dessert pizza and elvis sandwich have new prices, so thanks for that!

cityfan
06-30-14, 10:08 AM
i just noticed dessert pizza and elvis sandwich have new prices, so thanks for that!

Can you list the new prices? Thanks.

sanya87
06-30-14, 10:18 AM
pizza now costs 430$ at max price, and for sandwich i am not 100% sure cause i sold it but if i remember it was around 460$ at highest price

JzKalika
06-30-14, 11:11 AM
Dessert Pizza & Elvis Sandwich have both been fixed! They now both sell for 400+ coins.

We're looking into the cranberry products now.

sanya87
06-30-14, 11:43 AM
thank you, really appreciate that!

cranberry juice is now at 434$ at max price and cranberry jam 441$. much better!

i don't know for bread cause i don't have it yet so can someone at higher level add new price, thanks.

zozozp
06-30-14, 05:56 PM
Wow! That's awesome TL!!!:)

Would be great if the prices of items made from logs are made fare too. I mean a train takes 8 hrs to make but sells about the same price as the logs used to make it!! What is the point of spending eight hours if u can get the same coins selling the logs directly!!!

That goes for all log items!

Rynetory2
07-01-14, 10:32 AM
The cranberry bread is $563. Thanks TL.

JzKalika
07-01-14, 12:40 PM
The cranberry item prices are now fixed as well!

Thanks for informing us of the issue :)

Rynetory2
07-03-14, 09:24 PM
The cranberry item prices are now fixed as well!

Thanks for informing us of the issue :)

You are most welcome. Thank you for resolving this. :)

nicxole
07-03-14, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure if this has been answered, but what level are cranberries at?

sanya87
07-04-14, 01:52 AM
cranberries are unlocked at level 50. at this level you will also be able to make cranberry juice.

orleansparish
07-04-14, 03:23 PM
Thank you, so much! You gals and guys work fast on here. I love it!

I was confused about the prices because cranberries sold for 800 something for 10. So i knew there had to be an error with the jam. Dont get me started on the elvis sanwiches. Always sold mine to,make space. Dont even know why i used items to make them. Live and learn....

Now im excited to play again when i get connected to wifi.