PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:38 AM
Hi, I was just getting the hang of bakery story when I told my sister she could play for a little while. She sold everything I owned and spent all the money!!!! I don't have an oven or tables or chairs all I have is cash register. Is it possible to get back on track?

deadpix
01-23-11, 09:07 AM
Hi, I was just getting the hang of bakery story when I told my sister she could play for a little while. She sold everything I owned and spent all the money!!!! I don't have an oven or tables or chairs all I have is cash register. Is it possible to get back on track?

OUCH!!!!

Short of restarting the game (there's currently no proper or easy way to do this), or spending real money to buy gems and convert them to coins, you'll have to just wait for your daily bonuses of coins that Teamlava hands out at 12 midnight PST each day.

Once you've gotten enough coins, buy a table. Get neighbors, tip and gift them so that they tip and gift you. Give Cappuccinos in the hope that they give that back. Leave a message on your/their walls explaining your plight. Make sure you collect these tips and gifts and more daily bonuses and buy more tables to get more tips.

When you have enough, get some chairs and a serving counter and serve the gifts you have collected. Your customers will come in, eat the food and you'll start making money at a higher rate.

When you have enough, get an oven and then another serving counter. Make Brownies, lots of it, to push up your XP and make more coins.

When you have enough get a second serving counter and add a second, more expensive dish, to your brownies. You'll start making more coins and eventually you'll be able to get a second appliance and more counters. Change out of cheap food and go with the mid or higher value ones.

Good luck!

deadpix
01-23-11, 09:17 AM
Forgot to mention that you should quit Bakery Story completely each day after 12 midnight PST to ensure that you get the Daily Bonus. It sometimes does not show up if you don't quit and restart the game.

To do this, double tap your home button to bring up the apps in the background. Tap and hold the Bakery Story icon until the red-close sign appears on your icon. Tap the red-close sign to close Bakery Story. Tap the home button to come out of the background apps mode.

That's it.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:07 AM
Thanks so much!!! Just bought myself an oven, but I still need serviv tables. Thankyou!!!