PDA

View Full Version : Answered Food disappearing

diamondsb1598
06-29-14, 01:34 AM
Sometimes I block off my bakery 'Skinny Treats' to gather lots off food but when I come back it's gone and I don't have customers to eat it.

sally_brown
06-29-14, 10:05 AM
The game wasn't programmed for people to block their doors so sometimes when people do that, their food disappears. I think what some people do when they want to save food is make it so customers can get in but are blocked off from getting to tables.

DessertWolf
06-30-14, 11:38 AM
As with what Sally said, blocking the door is not a designed use of this game, and we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of this strategy. For effective tips and strategies, I recommend that you check out the Discussions Forum.

nightshine7
07-22-14, 09:30 AM
I think it's a matter of luck. On B.S. I can block my door with no problem. On R.S. if I block it I lose food. If I only partially block it there's no problem.

ladybugrentals
07-27-14, 06:57 AM
I do not block my door. I do not alter how customers travel within the store (which others do). I do stop all apps after closing. And I am continuing to loose food. I bake daily. I do feel as though it is a quick way for team lava to reply in saying that it is due to blocking. Or because app was not closed out. Instead of "looking to see if there is a problem"
I am on android and have iphone. Both devices have lost all food.

DessertWolf
07-28-14, 10:42 AM
Sorry to hear that ladybugrentals, the reason for our response was referencing diamondsb1598's post that mentions they blocked the door. If you are experiencing an issue unrelated to this scenario, please contact support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account. Hope this helps!

ladybugrentals
08-04-14, 05:44 PM
Thank you desertwolf. I originally sent IM to kooky. Kooky suggested I send email to TL. I did so, and I received the blanket response. The ticket number was #1409822.
Thank you

DessertWolf
08-05-14, 10:05 AM
I see, sorry to hear that as well. As long as you have sent in an e-mail, a support agent will respond to you if you have additional questions as soon as they can.