PDA

View Full Version : What in the World???? Jewelers Trade?

GoodyTwoShoes2
06-28-14, 06:08 PM
I usually do almost all the trades once in a while and some of them ALL the time but I just finished the "Jewelers Trade" because I was maxed on Glimmer and Jewels & guess what I got!!! 1-8 Iron Ore & a Trade Ticket!!!! I am not sure how many (if any) of the Iron Ore I had because I just started making 2 Light Armor in my Magic Forges so I was almost out. I had to buy & chop a Iron Rich Rock in order to get enough Iron Ore for the Armor. I have more Adamant than Iron Ore! I have done the Jewelers Trade many times and sometimes it is not very good & sometimes it is very good but this is RIDICULOUS!!! At the most I got 8 Iron Ores in exchange for (30 Jewels, 30 Glimmer Dust & 40 Water)!!! 100 Energy!!! I do not complain but this is simply unbelieveable. Have any of you had this kind of atrocious reward?

Queenzod
06-28-14, 06:12 PM
I usually do almost all the trades once in a while and some of them ALL the time but I just finished the "Jewelers Trade" because I was maxed on Glimmer and Jewels & guess what I got!!! 1-8 Iron Ore & a Trade Ticket!!!! I am not sure how many (if any) of the Iron Ore I had because I just started making 2 Light Armor in my Magic Forges so I was almost out. I had to buy & chop a Iron Rich Rock in order to get enough Iron Ore for the Armor. I have more Adamant than Iron Ore! I have done the Jewelers Trade many times and sometimes it is not very good & sometimes it is very good but this is RIDICULOUS!!! At the most I got 8 Iron Ores in exchange for (30 Jewels, 30 Glimmer Dust & 40 Water)!!! 100 Energy!!! I do not complain but this is simply unbelieveable. Have any of you had this kind of atrocious reward?

Doncha hate it when that happens? :) That's why I don't do that trade. I find it better to concentrate on milk and eggs. They only take 2 hours and refill very quickly. I can sometimes get 3-4 in per day.

jtm101
06-28-14, 09:13 PM
Were you maxed on Silver at the time? I do this trade once a day in hope of getting Mithril, and i usually get just the Iron Ore/Silver every 2nd or 3rd trade.

AliveSlice
06-28-14, 11:26 PM
Well, you can't expect to get the best every time... sometimes you score and sometimes not. Besides I would think the best item from that trade is the actual trade ticket, or the occasional adamant/mithril. This is hardly anything to complain about.

ShibuyaCloth
06-29-14, 12:41 AM
I do this trade every day or so as I am always maxed in the resources. I go for the tickets first, all other is just a bonus. Now I do focus on trades, rather on producing goods, the trades are just to flush my inventory.

jtm101
06-29-14, 05:00 PM
2 Mithril from this trade today... Yay, back up to 40 now (without the Mithril Dragon)

Chaotarch
06-30-14, 02:37 AM
I do this trade every day or so as I am always maxed in the resources. I go for the tickets first, all other is just a bonus. Now I do focus on trades, rather on producing goods, the trades are just to flush my inventory.

thats the way:)
first ticket, second mithril, rest anyway:cool:

3Dolphin2013
06-30-14, 05:30 AM
I hear you.
I needed mith a few weeks back with what was the name of the quest again?
2 trades in a row and no mith! :(

Chaotarch
06-30-14, 06:00 AM
I hear you.
I needed mith a few weeks back with what was the name of the quest again?
2 trades in a row and no mith! :(

something with dragons?:confused::rolleyes:
lol, i dont know where my mithril comes from...down to 20 after ressourceburningpyrquest and now over 50 again...:p

if u do the trade, do it for the ticket, not for the hope of mithril:o

hugpete
07-01-14, 09:17 PM
I did a jeweler's trade yesterday and got a few coins and some iron only. I was pretty sad too.