PDA

View Full Version : Level 16 dragons in the arena?

baskins33
06-28-14, 03:07 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I didn't exactly know where to put it.
I recently heard from a fellow player, that there are level 16 dragons in the arena. If you can only level of your dragons to 10, how is this possible that there would be level 16 in the arena? It doesn't seem to make sense.
If there is a way to evolve your dragons past level 10, could somebody please let me know? If there is no way, I would seriously suggest being able to upgrade the evolution temple.
I also have a couple more suggestions that may improve the game.
It would be great if you could find a treasure chest with either a small amount of gold or food, or even coins on other neighbors islands or on community islands. This may or may not help with providing an incentive for people to add new neighbors and play more often.
It would be amazing if a certain number of nests actually caustic coins, instead of gold. I understand that in order to have a difficult and challenging game, gold must be used. However, being able to buy at least one or two additional nests with coins, will help alleviate some frustrations.
It would also be great, if we could earn Free gold by watching video advertisements. I would be perfectly willing to do this, as I'm not much for spending money.
Either way, Dragon Story is a great game, and I will always play.
Oh, I forgot one last suggestion. It would be great if we could send a gift to more than 3 neighbors. And, it would be amazing if we could trade dragons with friends.

aereiss
06-29-14, 06:59 AM
I agree, either we should be able to evolve to the same levels in the battle arena or the opponents in the battle arena should be limited to level 10 as well.

I would also like to see a way to be able to give coins to neighbors or be able to buy more dragons or buy gold with coins.