PDA

View Full Version : Trading

sha62o
06-28-14, 11:29 AM
Just wonder if you could trade the light dragon like you can trade the night or does it have to be a hybrid to get a pearl not a light?

AJImmer
06-28-14, 01:06 PM
Any single type dragon that can be purchased with coins (for example the Light Dragon) can not be traded - sorry. The "base" dragon of many single type dragons that can't be bought with coins, such as Dino, Leo, Lotus, Rainbow, Tropic, Royal, Ninja and Metal cannot be traded either.

sha62o
06-28-14, 02:37 PM
Thanks now I know it not worth evolving the extras.

TinksThots
06-28-14, 05:01 PM
Thank you!!! I've been wanting a short, simple answer to this exact question for a long time, but the threads where the answers would be are waaay too long to wade through. O_O

bakersskuare
07-07-14, 04:48 PM
anyone else here had the problem with creating lots of dragons and purchasing habitats without first clearing the area of mush mold and trees? I cannot seem to get out of low quantity of coins and I always use up gold to buy food to feed my mere 3 dragons, LOL sorry I think I will begin a new thread that allows others to reply to my need

Zoomie517
07-08-14, 03:09 AM
anyone else here had the problem with creating lots of dragons and purchasing habitats without first clearing the area of mush mold and trees? I cannot seem to get out of low quantity of coins and I always use up gold to buy food to feed my mere 3 dragons, LOL sorry I think I will begin a new thread that allows others to reply to my need

Yep ! And it only gets worse. My island is such a mess that I am going to have to delete a number of habitats and trade out dragons, then fill them back in later.

MazReptile
07-09-14, 01:03 AM
My island isn't looking too bad, but then again I gave up a year ago, trying to get every single dragon, now I just go for the ones I actually like and also the community ones. I've only started trading dragons because I'm aiming for 3 of the craft able dragons I don't have and also evolving leads to bombs :)
But thank you for that list. It helps :)