PDA

View Full Version : Bench habitat for dragons not out on soccer field

MakJulos
06-28-14, 04:52 AM
I think it's weird that we're getting (hopefully) 5 dragons from a community event, and also a habitat holding 4 dragons, not 5! I find it silly, but i imagine there's some plan behind it, somehow....

I think it'd been cool if one of the rewards had been a smaller habitat, one using a smaller area and holding just 2 dragons - like a bench for the players that's not out on the grass...the smaller area might give room to place soccer banner n stuff next to it without messing up overall layout, and all in all it would be nicer sticking to the soccer theme and have all dragons where they belong....

Well, maybe we'll never get themes that can be held together, but i think everyone would like this, instead of placing a leftover dragon in some random habitat somewhere. Giving out an extra reward like this might not work ofc, and for some it might also be even more stuff to not have room for......

I have not thought this through at all, but i find it annoying that we can't keep dragons "where they belong" sort of....

jim23cash
06-28-14, 06:35 AM
I think that's a great idea, but I'm so happy this one at least holds 4, that I'm not complaining!!
;)

MakJulos
06-28-14, 07:54 AM
I think that's a great idea, but I'm so happy this one at least holds 4, that I'm not complaining!!
;)

I do agree that it's nice they made this new one hold 4 dragons, but then there's that poor leftover one.... I hope they'll match number of themed dragons with theme habitats in future, it would be very nice imo.

And btw, with all these issues ppl are having with space to place stuff - why can't they modify that circus habitat now to make it hold all the circus dragons that we got from that event? It's definetly doable, and would be very nice even if it's just a minor problem ofc....oh well, one can dream atleast....

jim23cash
06-28-14, 11:17 AM
I dream of a day when all habitats can hold 4 Dragons, and special event habitats will hold ALL of the event Dragons, and the special event habitats won't count towards the habitat limit... Alas, but it's only a dream! ;)

Clark_Wayne
07-01-14, 12:06 AM
Hm is it possible for TL to make habitats that can hold 5 dragons ?
May be their apps can not do this ?

Another thing i'm wondering : small habitat are 3x3 and big habitat are 4x4 and diamond field are 2x2, but Is it possible to make 3x4 (or 2x3 or 2x4) habitats ? That would be great ;)

And why not decorations 1x2 or 1x3 ? :D
(I saw such decorations in another dragons apps, and i found this good)

jim23cash
07-01-14, 09:38 AM
I think it's weird that we're getting (hopefully) 5 dragons from a community event, and also a habitat holding 4 dragons, not 5! I find it silly, but i imagine there's some plan behind it, somehow....

I think it'd been cool if one of the rewards had been a smaller habitat, one using a smaller area and holding just 2 dragons - like a bench for the players that's not out on the grass...the smaller area might give room to place soccer banner n stuff next to it without messing up overall layout, and all in all it would be nicer sticking to the soccer theme and have all dragons where they belong....

Well, maybe we'll never get themes that can be held together, but i think everyone would like this, instead of placing a leftover dragon in some random habitat somewhere. Giving out an extra reward like this might not work ofc, and for some it might also be even more stuff to not have room for......

I have not thought this through at all, but i find it annoying that we can't keep dragons "where they belong" sort of....
I know that you don't like to spend money on this, but I think another small habitat that holds one or two dragons might be something players are willing to buy, especially if it somehow helped in the world event.
I know I would buy one (if I weren't maxed out) just to have my theme Dragons all together.
I like that idea a lot. ;)

MakJulos
07-04-14, 09:22 AM
I know that you don't like to spend money on this, but I think another small habitat that holds one or two dragons might be something players are willing to buy, especially if it somehow helped in the world event.
I know I would buy one (if I weren't maxed out) just to have my theme Dragons all together.
I like that idea a lot. ;)

Well, i would indeed think it was wrong creating a small habitat like that, connected to a theme event sort of, and sell it for gold, but it is clever....and if they kept the gold cost a lot lower than for a "full" habitat maybe some stubborn players like myself would be buying it too, to make dragons stick to the theme.

And in the future they could create a new Soccer class dragon, maybe as reward in some event, and that dragon would have a spot waiting for it already - and those who missed out on the current event could buy that tiny lil habitat to use if they were to win that new dragon.....woot, sounds like a plan! Now, off you go designers, whip up a tiny soccer habitat for us!!:)

SaTy22
07-05-14, 03:32 AM
It should hold 22 dragons + refereee anyway ;)