PDA

View Full Version : No Bombs from Elevation Temple (iOS)

ToshiNoMiya
06-28-14, 03:19 AM
The subject line basically says it all:I have not gotten any bombs from elevating dragons the last three - I think - times I did that. I noticed it first when the last dragon was taken off but the new not yet there; the last was today, after i elevated a Night dragon from which I had hoped for a nice bomb return. T_T

One other thing, I reached Level 80, which opens mining for land, just before I noticed I didn't get bombs any longer, though I can't really imagine that that has anything to do with it.

I am playing on an iPhone 4 with the latest iOS.

I hope this can be fixed, because I love mining for dragons and the new one is pretty.

jim23cash
06-28-14, 06:37 AM
There is a maximum limit of 25 bombs or Dynamite. If you are maxed out, you lose any you earn then. Try using a few next time before evolving. Or you can just check your storage inventory to see how many you have. Good Luck!

ToshiNoMiya
06-28-14, 07:56 AM
There is a maximum limit of 25 bombs or Dynamite. If you are maxed out, you lose any you earn then. Try using a few next time before evolving. Or you can just check your storage inventory to see how many you have. Good Luck!

Thank you for your answer. I didn't know there was a maximum on those.

KatysKats
04-08-15, 12:04 PM
It would be really nice if it would mention the limit under the information I for the bombs.... I have evolved more than 8 thinking I was getting bombs only to find out now that they were wasted evolves. I wanted to save enough bombs so I might actually get enough pieces to make a dragon...but I am probly doomed to having 70 some pieces everytime that dragon ends!