PDA

View Full Version : Won't let me connect to Facebook

Rockinkitten
06-28-14, 01:17 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled and tried various combinations with Facebook app and opening in Safari but keep getting error messages.

Very frustrating as I want my 40 gems!

I really like this game but it's always such a chore connecting to Facebook.

Rockinkitten
06-28-14, 05:30 AM

:(

PikaSquirrel
06-30-14, 10:21 AM
Please check your device settings for your Safari browser. Make sure the "Javascript" option is ON under the Safari settings. You can find this option by visiting your "Device Settings > Safari > Javascript > Turn ON". This will ensure that the game connects with Facebook properly.

After you have turned this option on, please force close your game then reopen the game and connect to Facebook. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues. Thanks!

linuxfighter
08-24-14, 11:29 AM
same thing to me with both my iphone 5s / ipad mini (both in the latest iOS)... every time i press the button to connect with facebook, the facebook app opens and i get just a white page. I have tried everything. reinstalling apps (fb and cupcake), hard reset, settings etc... problem continues.

same thing with my girl (iphone 5s)

PikaSquirrel
08-25-14, 10:16 AM
You may need to leave the white page open for a while until it connects. If you're still experiencing issues connecting to Facebook, please write to support@teamlava.com. Thank you!