PDA

View Full Version : Thurston is a Doofus

outhouse01
06-27-14, 08:14 PM
I've just watched Thurston for a couple of minutes. At my joint, he went back and forth between the gate and G's castle, but the tavern is only a few doors up and he still couldn't find it. There is something extra in that root beer, I'm sure of it! (Unless he's trying to get into my other pub that is closed - AKA - in storage).

There is no way I'm giving him jousting sticks if he cannot walk 2 doors up the road to his local haunt. One could only guess if he was sent beyond the black stump to find treasure (O11 - that's for you), if he would ever return. If he did return, I want fragments from him. It's the least he could do. We did provide him pants and a helmet!

Anyone else have Thurston stories. He is on topic and part of the story. Cheers

Castloninian
06-27-14, 09:53 PM
Hmm my Thurston must have girl trouble because he is taking a long stroll round my tiny orchard and round and round my living wood tree. I have to admit, my taverns are tightly tucked away so he would probably need a highjump pole to get to them.

outhouse01
06-28-14, 03:34 AM
Hmm my Thurston must have girl trouble because he is taking a long stroll round my tiny orchard and round and round my living wood tree. I have to admit, my taverns are tightly tucked away so he would probably need a highjump pole to get to them.

He's always got girl trouble, he's such a skirt. But I think that Kaz is hiding in one of your taverns. Best hiding place ever, move from home to a few doors up. Who would guess he's at the local, downing tinnies, what a life. Thurston is missing out on bloke time, while checking out your trees. Do we think Kaz, will ever return? If he does, I hope he comes with a sack of fragments. Cheers

Cheers

Beleriand
06-28-14, 05:00 AM
He's always got girl trouble, he's such a skirt. But I think that Kaz is hiding in one of your taverns. Best hiding place ever, move from home to a few doors up. Who would guess he's at the local, downing tinnies, what a life. Thurston is missing out on bloke time, while checking out your trees. Do we think Kaz, will ever return? If he does, I hope he comes with a sack of fragments. Cheers

Cheers

Hahahaha oh yes we need some fragments

meme1098
06-28-14, 06:36 AM
Yes, Thurston is one big doofus. When I'm battling a monster and he just nonchalantly walks by as if nothing's happening, I feel like whacking him a few times.;)

dng1234
06-28-14, 11:46 AM
I never understood if he's the knight and follows that code why I'm the one battling all the monsters. Shouldn't he be taking care of them while I get to wonder aimlessly and drown some root beers at the tavern? If not then that knight code needs a serious rewrite.

kudukuda
06-28-14, 12:22 PM
I put the tavern right next to his house, and yet he never wanders near either of them.
Also, why is it that when I send my knites on adventures, Thurston is always wandering around? Does he not go out on adventures?

outhouse01
06-29-14, 01:14 AM
Once again, I say he's a doofus. He's always got his arms up in fighting mode when he talks but when push comes to shove and we need him, he girls it and runs. As others have said, he leaves us to fight the beasts, he adventures (sometimes) but doesn't come back with the stash and he just aimlessly wanders around. Knights Code - I think he's punching above his weight. BUT, I'm sure he's having a ball. Just like we are. Cheers to all.

zakandcob
06-29-14, 02:39 AM
Poor old Thurston huh..think he's got a few roos loose in the top paddock! :cool: