PDA

View Full Version : Need moderators in GLOBAL chat

janeylem
06-27-14, 06:47 PM
Hello everyone! Please help us to get administration on global chat!! Its a nightmare to find players for my alliance. Tech support should grant someone to be present at least sometimes who can control whats going on in global chat!!!

catcrack
06-27-14, 08:26 PM
Idk, I sent an email to firemocha today and they wanted to know which game. Um, isn't this the only one?

janeylem
07-07-14, 10:58 AM
I send an email to support team as well about to check for response

janeylem
07-07-14, 07:26 PM
No reply

tenminlate
07-10-14, 10:12 AM
I suggest the option of muting or ignore button added to each player on global

Meowmeowbeans
07-10-14, 01:37 PM
If you're experiencing an issue with a user in the Global Chat, please use the in-game report button. You can tap on the green arrow on the message you'd like to report to bring up this option.

tqrose
07-13-14, 08:54 PM
If you're experiencing an issue with a user in the Global Chat, please use the in-game report button. You can tap on the green arrow on the message you'd like to report to bring up this option.

That is great, in theory, however doesn't seem effective.

cosmicjoke
07-20-14, 12:08 AM
No it does not. And it seems to be mostly at the weekends, when support is off, that all the freaks and weirdos come on to global to swear, preach overt sexual things and generally be nasty.
What it needs is a few responsible gamers who, at the weekend, don't mind stepping in as moderators to keep the game fun and enjoyable for all ages.