PDA

View Full Version : Friends list and Edit view suggestion

Mademoiselle_M
06-27-14, 04:00 PM
I would really appreciate:
1) a"^" button in the friends list header so you can sort it from A-Z or from Z-A:
i have too many neighbors to always visit them all, so the ones whose names start with an "A" get visited way more often: if i can switch the list view, i could sometimes start with the ones at the end. Also practical if you are searching for someone.

2) If i could display the grid in the Edit view right from the beginning, not only when i lift something to move it:
once your kingdom has reached a certain size, you loose track of the free single plots that may be hidden behind a building, etc. But you wanna know where they are, once you want to plant or move something smaller. A grid view with maybe even the empty plots highlighted would be really helpful.

MiteyBeck
07-17-14, 09:53 PM
I would also suggest a 'select all' function for the friends list. When asking for help or sending a gift, it is very annoying to have to check every box, especially when you can only view a small number at a time.

Thanks.

I would really appreciate:
1) a"^" button in the friends list header so you can sort it from A-Z or from Z-A:
i have too many neighbors to always visit them all, so the ones whose names start with an "A" get visited way more often: if i can switch the list view, i could sometimes start with the ones at the end. Also practical if you are searching for someone.

2) If i could display the grid in the Edit view right from the beginning, not only when i lift something to move it:
once your kingdom has reached a certain size, you loose track of the free single plots that may be hidden behind a building, etc. But you wanna know where they are, once you want to plant or move something smaller. A grid view with maybe even the empty plots highlighted would be really helpful.