PDA

View Full Version : Sunstone Dragon 06-27-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

freshfunin2008
06-27-14, 02:30 PM
There is a new super rare dragon to mine for in the mine. Pink and Yellow Good luck everyone!!!

AJImmer
06-27-14, 02:34 PM
Pink Hybrid! Perfect! I'll need at least three - one to keep and two to trade for a Quartz dragon!

danni7788
06-27-14, 03:35 PM
I really love this one. Hope I can get more than one to keep for my nursery!

buttabdullah99
06-27-14, 03:52 PM
It's really so cute dragon yay!!! 👍👍 good luck everyone

cocauina
06-27-14, 04:24 PM
Pink Hybrid! Perfect! I'll need at least three - one to keep and two to trade for a Quartz dragon!

I crafted my Quartz with 20 virtue fails.. What a luck..

hugpete
06-27-14, 04:27 PM
I'm hoping for at least 2 so I can trade one. Got 46 sunstones with my 23 bombs. Pretty good start! :)

bluefoxcrystal
06-27-14, 04:39 PM
What a cutie!! :D I got exactly 50 sunstone scales from my 25 bombs! :D happy exploding all!!

Zummat
06-27-14, 05:24 PM
What a cutie!! :D I got exactly 50 sunstone scales from my 25 bombs! :D happy exploding all!!

Great Start. I got 41 sunstone scales from the 25 bombs I had in storage.

Good luck everyone!

Zummat
06-27-14, 05:25 PM
I'm hoping for at least 2 so I can trade one. Got 46 sunstones with my 23 bombs. Pretty good start! :)

Way to go hugepete!

PineapplePigeon
06-27-14, 06:41 PM
I have only 16 :( oh well, it's super cute, and I'm going to be evolving constantly so I can get this one ;)

Guardian452
06-27-14, 07:21 PM
I crafted my Quartz with 20 virtue fails.. What a luck..
I'm hoping to shorten the 2 months of breeding/evolving needed for that by breeding a couple Kitsunes or Black Swans.

hugpete
06-27-14, 08:56 PM
Way to go hugepete!

Thanks! Got 45 on my 2nd acct with 22 bombs, so yay!

Also "hugepete" is hilarious!! Heeheehee. It's hug-pete; an old joke that managed to stick around in my usernames. :)

Zummat
06-27-14, 09:47 PM
Thanks! Got 45 on my 2nd acct with 22 bombs, so yay!

Also "hugepete" is hilarious!! Heeheehee. It's hug-pete; an old joke that managed to stick around in my usernames. :)

So sorry! I normally copy and paste user names. Thanks for not taking it personally. Here's a hug (( )) Lol!

cocauina
06-28-14, 06:22 AM
I'm hoping to shorten the 2 months of breeding/evolving needed for that by breeding a couple Kitsunes or Black Swans.

Virtue to me is commun, I was about to just sell them, 33h is too much, but I remembered I needed pink gems to craft Quartz.
At least in the middle of many Virtue fails I had Diamond and others. I have Kitsune and I still don't have Black Swan.

My game was like "no, 22 Virtue's for you!"

jim23cash
06-28-14, 06:28 AM
Why isn't this dragon a Gemstone type? Sunstones are semi-precious gemstones. Are we ever going to get another crafting gemstone type? There's literally tons of stones out there. (Sorry, couldn't resist that).

Zummat
06-28-14, 06:41 AM
Why isn't this dragon a Gemstone type? Sunstones are semi-precious gemstones. Are we ever going to get another crafting gemstone type? There's literally tons of stones out there. (Sorry, couldn't resist that).

I would answer your questions but something is interfering with my psychic abilities this morning.

Have you put your concerns/request on the Suggestions & Feedback forum?

jim23cash
06-28-14, 07:04 AM
I would answer your questions but something is interfering with my psychic abilities this morning.

Have you put your concerns/request on the Suggestions & Feedback forum?
Nope, I don't think I've ever posted in that forum. :)

kindredfire
06-29-14, 12:23 AM
I love the pinks. I'm excited for this one ❤️

AJImmer
06-30-14, 11:32 PM
For anyone interested... I used the Sunstone at the Trading Portal and received a large Quartz, a large Topaz, and a small Sapphire.

JeannesThinkin
07-01-14, 12:56 AM
Somehow, this dragon makes me think of Pokemon.

PineapplePigeon
07-01-14, 01:08 AM
I have barely 56 Sunstone Scales :(

Zummat
07-01-14, 04:57 AM
I have barely 56 Sunstone Scales :(

The mining dragons are normally there for a month. No worries, you'll get it. So turn that frown upside down. :)

Zummat
07-01-14, 10:23 PM
Woo-hoo! Just reached 103 Sunstone Scales. Halfway there. :)

Good luck everyone!

Anaboe
07-02-14, 07:24 AM
111 Sunstone Scales, but I *****ed a little: had 25 bombs to start with, and my Crusader was half way through evolving when this event started. I'm hoping I can make 2 of these, so I can trade one: I'm in desperate need of pink gems :)

FigmentValley
07-02-14, 08:18 AM
111 Sunstone Scales, but I *****ed a little: had 25 bombs to start with, and my Crusader was half way through evolving when this event started. I'm hoping I can make 2 of these, so I can trade one: I'm in desperate need of pink gems :)

That is not *****ing. That is wise planning. :)

Zummat
07-02-14, 11:57 AM

Not *****ing. Once I get the mining dragon I just make sure I have 25 bombs in storage when it gets close for the next one to come out. You are not alone. :)

freshfunin2008
07-02-14, 12:01 PM
That just makes it a little easier to get your 200 pieces. It is much tougher to get 400 pieces though.

jennyh30
07-05-14, 12:50 AM
How long will it be available for? I currently havE 35. Every time I open the mine and click to start mining, the app crashes and I reopen it and the bomb has been used. Reckon ive lost st least ten this dragon :(

buttabdullah99
07-05-14, 04:12 AM
How long will it be available for? I currently havE 35. Every time I open the mine and click to start mining, the app crashes and I reopen it and the bomb has been used. Reckon ive lost st least ten this dragon :(
Hey!!!! Same thing with me it's is really irritating me I just simply kick off from game and when I went again in mine bomb is being used with no parts :(:(:( wasted

PineapplePigeon
07-07-14, 01:02 AM
Just hit 120, so a little past the half mark. We have about 2 weeks left right?

cocauina
07-07-14, 08:10 AM

Just hit 120, so a little past the half mark. We have about 2 weeks left right?

The dragon will be removed, probably, on 25th of July, so we still have 2 weeks and a couple days to craft the dragon.

chalupa2030
07-07-14, 08:26 AM
The dragon will be removed, probably, on 25th of July .

How did you come up with this date?

cocauina
07-07-14, 09:36 AM
How did you come up with this date?

'Cause since the Platinum dragon was removed, all the dragons have stayed in the game 1 month.

The dragons were added and removed on:
Amber - March 25 to April 25
Rune - April 25 to May 27
Glass - May 27 to June 27
Sunstone - June 27 to July 22/25

I dont know, but all the mining dragons have been removed around the 20th of each month, on a Tuesday or a Friday.

Zummat
07-07-14, 10:29 AM
Yay! Just got the 200th sunstone scale. :) Egg is crafting and of course have to wait 36 hours before it's ready for the nest. :(

Good luck everyone!

amerirish
07-07-14, 10:38 AM
Yay! Just got the 200th sunstone scale. :) Egg is crafting and of course have to wait 36 hours before it's ready for the nest. :(

Good luck everyone!

Good to know how long it takes. Also good that you should get 36 soccer balls when it's done! :)

cocauina
07-07-14, 10:48 AM
Good to know how long it takes. Also good that you should get 36 soccer balls when it's done! :)

When the dragon is ready to put in the nest, the world event already ended. And we don't receive soccer balls from the spell shop, only from hatching eggs, food, quest, battles and buying the respective decor for the active event x)

amerirish
07-07-14, 10:59 AM
When the dragon is ready to put in the nest, the world event already ended. And we don't receive soccer balls from the spell shop, only from hatching eggs, food, quest, battles and buying the respective decor for the active event x)

Rats! You are right, darn it. Oh well, still congrats to Zummat for getting the new dragon. I'm on my way with 126 scales.

cocauina
07-07-14, 11:10 AM
Rats! You are right, darn it. Oh well, still congrats to Zummat for getting the new dragon. I'm on my way with 126 scales.

I only have 102 :c ahah

Zummat
07-07-14, 12:35 PM
Thanks everyone. I should have added to my original post that after the egg is crafted then you have to wait another 16 hours for it to hatch. I'll have the dragon eventually. And of course you are correct it won't be ready before the world event ends.

I keep eggs on my nests at all times during the world event. Starting now I will buy Air, Water, or Light so I will be able to maximize soccer ball collection. I don't want to put an egg in the nest that will take longer to hatch than the time left in world event.

Wish all Good luck getting Sunstone dragon.

buttabdullah99
07-07-14, 03:46 PM
I am having 120 scales and I don't know whether to be happy with these scales :) or to be sad as they need to be 150 till now :(

MazReptile
07-09-14, 01:10 AM
I'm not even at 100 yet, and I've been evolving like crazy... But I'm only getting 3 bombs at a time. Same thing when the last mine dragon was about... Does anyone else get a low amount??

farmday0123
07-09-14, 05:06 AM
I'm not even at 100 yet, and I've been evolving like crazy... But I'm only getting 3 bombs at a time. Same thing when the last mine dragon was about... Does anyone else get a low amount??
Every 4 hours get one bombs , so if u evolving virtue 32 hours u get 8 bombs, if u evolve island 20 hours = 5 bombs so, more bombs u choose dragon have higher hours of breeding to baking

MazReptile
07-09-14, 01:28 PM
Most of my dragons are 10 hours plus... Maybe I have an issue with mine :/ but I'm now on 72 stones or whatever we are collecting... I just wish we got to use up the ones we got from all the others if we never got a chance to get them all....

freshfunin2008
07-09-14, 03:25 PM
If you hit 25 bombs you will not get the full amount from the last evolution. Make sure you don't have 25 bombs before clearing the temple.

MazReptile
07-10-14, 12:22 AM
I use them as soon as I get them, and just save up when it's in between them.. .
I know about the limit at 25, because I generally do my dynamite ones was they get to 25 as that's just expanding. But I'm getting 3 bombs each time. I'm hoping when I evolve my diamond and it's hybrid to epic form, I get more than the 3 it's been spitting out to me. But I'll do them last lol

AJImmer
07-10-14, 03:43 PM
I'm very happy I finally have Quartz dragon (at least it's hatching right now). Thank you TL for offering the Sunstone Dragon as this month's mining award.

Anaboe
07-11-14, 04:30 AM
Just got my last piece, am doubting to try get a second one. Got 3 bombs left, but would be very dissapointed if I tried and not be able in the last minutes.

What is the due time of this dragon?

cocauina
07-11-14, 07:56 AM
Just got my last piece, am doubting to try get a second one. Got 3 bombs left, but would be very dissapointed if I tried and not be able in the last minutes.

What is the due time of this dragon?

The dragon will be removed, probably, on 22nd or 25th of July, so we still have 1 week and a couple days or 2 weeks to craft the dragon.

buttabdullah99
07-11-14, 08:02 AM
Yay!!! I just hit 150 scales only 50 more to go 👍👍👍

PineapplePigeon
07-13-14, 07:36 PM
I need 23 more and another Winter fail about to come out of the evolution temple :)

tuffyjkitten
07-13-14, 10:38 PM
Just started crafting. Glad I got everything with the bombs I had since I need to wait 2 days for a Crusader to finish evolving to get more.

JustKay
07-13-14, 10:44 PM
I am so tired of planting crops. I don't have an evolution to level 4, many epic dragons already so this is really tough to collect bombs without wasting crops on islands or wizards :( seems a bit unfair to long time dedicated players to not give us extra bombs to make up for the missing level 4 evolution. i've been planting non-stop for several months now trying to keep up with mining and i'm massively fatigued. almost want to give up this game since it's becoming like a chore.

PineapplePigeon
07-15-14, 06:26 PM
Just got my 200th piece, and it's now crafting. I have three bombs left and I'm gonna start stocking up until the next dragon. If i hit 25 by then, I'll stop evolving for a while.

tuffyjkitten
07-16-14, 07:57 AM
Mine hatched this morning. It's so cute! Looks like a kitten with teeny tiny wings. :)

amerirish
07-16-14, 08:07 AM
I've got 8 more pieces to go to start mine. I have noticed that the bomb drop seems to be very low. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had some evolved dragons come out of the temple without giving me any.

crystalrayn3
07-16-14, 08:20 AM
I am so tired of planting crops. I don't have an evolution to level 4, many epic dragons already so this is really tough to collect bombs without wasting crops on islands or wizards :( seems a bit unfair to long time dedicated players to not give us extra bombs to make up for the missing level 4 evolution. i've been planting non-stop for several months now trying to keep up with mining and i'm massively fatigued. almost want to give up this game since it's becoming like a chore.

Try to not focus on evolving your dragons to Epic level in order to earn Bombs. I like to earn Bombs by evolving the Fails from my Breeding Attempts to Level 7. Only evolve the Fails with low Breeding Times & Food Costs though. I was getting a lot of Mist & Charm Dragons as Fails but by evolving them to level 7 they made a big dent in earning enough mining items needed for the Sunburst Dragon. After evolving them simply Trade them in to make room for the next Evolved Fails ;-D

JustKay
07-16-14, 04:36 PM
I've got 8 more pieces to go to start mine. I have noticed that the bomb drop seems to be very low. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had some evolved dragons come out of the temple without giving me any.

You can hold a maximum of 25 bombs. If you reach this limit, you will get no more bombs from evolving dragons. Make sure you don't already have too many bombs stocked up :) If you do, just get blasting!

JustKay
07-16-14, 04:44 PM
Try to not focus on evolving your dragons to Epic level in order to earn Bombs. I like to earn Bombs by evolving the Fails from my Breeding Attempts to Level 7. Only evolve the Fails with low Breeding Times & Food Costs though. I was getting a lot of Mist & Charm Dragons as Fails but by evolving them to level 7 they made a big dent in earning enough mining items needed for the Sunburst Dragon. After evolving them simply Trade them in to make room for the next Evolved Fails ;-D

Thanks for the suggestions! Seems like you're in the same boat as me.

On last count, I have around 185 unique Epic dragons (okay, I have two Epic crusaders but that's all the duplicates). Most of the others (220 total) are already level 9 (12500 food?!) with a few at level 7, or babies I don't want to evolve since they're sooo cute. Seeing as most of my level nines are super hungry dragons, I have been avoiding feeding Fails just for bombs. I did this maybe 3 times on Islands but it seemed like a waste of food.

You're right though, if I am at my limit, then maybe just waste a bit of food for a few easy bombs. Better than the other option of skipping a mining dragon to build up more food & bombs for the next one :)

buttabdullah99
07-16-14, 05:26 PM
Yay!!! I am soooo happy finally crafting mine yahoooo💃💃💃
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/67D1B9AE-B92F-408B-9CAF-79E29C70461B_zpsrfl9hgw7.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/67D1B9AE-B92F-408B-9CAF-79E29C70461B_zpsrfl9hgw7.png.html)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE 👍👍👍

amerirish
07-17-14, 08:36 AM
You can hold a maximum of 25 bombs. If you reach this limit, you will get no more bombs from evolving dragons. Make sure you don't already have too many bombs stocked up :) If you do, just get blasting!

I know there's a 25 bomb limit; I use mine as soon as I get them. I was still getting none for evolving at times.

In any case, I finally got some and just started crafting my Sunstone :)

freshfunin2008
07-17-14, 09:47 AM
crafting in both accounts. NO time for a 2nd one so I will save my bombs and only use them before I max at 25 while I wait for the new dragon.

saghaven
07-17-14, 10:05 AM
Started crafting mine last night

pribakes
07-17-14, 05:01 PM
Started crafting mine last night

Me too :) in my 2nd account Im at 123/200, hope to get this before it expire :)

PineapplePigeon
07-17-14, 05:34 PM
Just out mine in the nest :) Still can't decide whether to keep it as a baby or evolve :p

laraelyn
07-17-14, 09:39 PM
congratulations to all of you who have gotten your dragon I need 24 more sunstones and then I will have my dragon hopefully by Monday I will have enough bombs to finish.

igames4me
07-18-14, 05:41 AM
Yes just started crafting this dragon
Now saving bombs for next time

laraelyn
07-18-14, 07:10 PM
I got mine crafting now, I was getting 2-3 stones with each bomb, got it a few days earlier than I thought I would

PineapplePigeon
07-19-14, 11:51 AM
Just hit 25 bombs again, so I'm gonna have to stop evolving for a while :(

saghaven
07-19-14, 04:30 PM
Me too. Which sucks as I want to evolve my Diamonds

PineapplePigeon
07-19-14, 08:12 PM

I just got a Crusader, so I'm gonna have to wait forever to be able to evolve it. I think we have about a week left til it expires :(

Zummat
07-19-14, 08:21 PM
Just hit 25 bombs again, so I'm gonna have to stop evolving for a while :(

I just got a Crusader, so I'm gonna have to wait forever to be able to evolve it. I think we have about a week left til it expires :(

Unless you don't have any other dragons to evolve when the new mining dragon appears why are your waiting?

Evolve your dragon and just blow up some bombs before you take it out of the Evolution Temple. You might get some extra food in the process.

AwesomeChefDad
07-19-14, 08:33 PM
I have this now and evolved once..

It isnt a super payer and does not have any top tier qualities..I am hesitating trying for a second, I imagine they will phase it out pretty soon?

Zummat
07-19-14, 08:45 PM

It isnt a super payer and does not have any top tier qualities..I am hesitating trying for a second, I imagine they will phase it out pretty soon?

About 5 1/2 days left to mine for this one.

saghaven
07-19-14, 08:45 PM
I'm thinking most likely it'll be done by Friday.

I just don't want extra parts on my storage unnecessarily. So wasting bombs when I already have the dragon just never works for me. I breed so much that I get plenty of dynamite to use to get extra food. So once I hit 25 bombs and already have the dragon I stop evolving until the new one comes out.

Zummat
07-19-14, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking most likely it'll be done by Friday.

I just don't want extra parts on my storage unnecessarily. So wasting bombs when I already have the dragon just never works for me. I breed so much that I get plenty of dynamite to use to get extra food. So once I hit 25 bombs and already have the dragon I stop evolving until the new one comes out.

Since I can't mine with the dynamite side anymore I just keep evolving and blowing up the bombs. :)

AJImmer
07-20-14, 12:19 AM

If you're an iOS user this is a great dragon because it can be traded for a large quartz gemstone. Without that, I agree that this dragon nothing special - most of its value in battle will be as a "not available by breeding" or "no longer available" dragon.

SaTy22
07-21-14, 12:52 PM
About 5 1/2 days left to mine for this one.

is this the deadline for starting to craft or does it have to be finished in time?

midnightmeerkat
07-21-14, 12:57 PM
If you're an iOS user this is a great dragon because it can be traded for a large quartz gemstone. Without that, I agree that this dragon nothing special - most of its value in battle will be as a "not available by breeding" or "no longer available" dragon.

Yes, on one of my games I'm going for a 2nd one to get a large quartz, just need one more.

Zummat
07-21-14, 01:23 PM
is this the deadline for starting to craft or does it have to be finished in time?

I believe it has to be crafting before the time runs out.

Zummat
07-21-14, 01:32 PM
I plan on putting Gold in on Wednesday night to evolve so it will be ready when the new mining dragon appears. I think it should give 11 bombs and added to the 25 already in storage that will help to get a good start on the new one.

cocauina
07-22-14, 10:51 AM
This yellow pink stone is now limited :/

I start crafting mine an hour ago

belbar22
07-22-14, 11:16 AM
I have already crafted one in my main account and only need another 8 pieces on my other account with 5 bombs due in a couple of hours. Whilst I am really pleased I will make it in time, it has only been possible because I keep evolving and selling water dragons. It really frustrates me that I have to waste so many apples on evolving dragons I dont want cos the rest of my dragons need too many apples to evolve to epic and I have no dragons below level 7. I am unable to evolve at level 3, which I appreciate has many advantages but in mining it is a major disadvantage.

maizee0404
07-22-14, 01:51 PM
I have already crafted one in my main account and only need another 8 pieces on my other account with 5 bombs due in a couple of hours. Whilst I am really pleased I will make it in time, it has only been possible because I keep evolving and selling water dragons. It really frustrates me that I have to waste so many apples on evolving dragons I dont want cos the rest of my dragons need too many apples to evolve to epic and I have no dragons below level 7. I am unable to evolve at level 3, which I appreciate has many advantages but in mining it is a major disadvantage.

Do you have that aswell i dont evolve untill level 7 also thought it was just me

Sumercarefree
07-22-14, 11:53 PM
Not much time left . Gonna miss this as it is so hard to mine.
Too little time for Big Accounts.

Sumercarefree
07-23-14, 07:29 PM
Ah now I need 30 Gold to craft it, since my collection is not complete. There is a bit more time for me to try n complete it.

Sumercarefree
07-23-14, 07:36 PM
Yes its frustrating to throw away good apples.
The cant give us more farms and they cant give us more land without more mining. The mining outputs are miserable.

Zummat
07-23-14, 07:51 PM
Ah now I need 30 Gold to craft it, since my collection is not complete. There is a bit more time for me to try n complete it.

I hope you make it Sumercarefree. Good luck!

cocauina
07-24-14, 02:05 PM
I just put my Susntone dragon in the habitat and she looks like a kitty jumping around, so cute! :o

freshfunin2008
07-24-14, 02:10 PM
I can't wait for the new dragon to appear. What ever happen to the Panda dragon????

Zummat
07-24-14, 02:16 PM
I just put my Susnntone dragon in the habitat and she looks like a kitty jumping around, so cute! :o

I thought exactly the same thing when I got mine. It is a really is a cute dragon. :)

Zummat
07-24-14, 02:18 PM
I can't wait for the new dragon to appear. What ever happen to the Panda dragon????

It's never been available to buy or breed or win. So far it has only appeared as an opponent in the arena.

cocauina
07-24-14, 02:24 PM

The Panda dragon only appear once, and it was in a tourney, TL was going to release him, but that never happen.

cocauina
07-24-14, 02:26 PM
I thought exactly the same thing when I got mine. It is a really is a cute dragon. :)

I was thinking to put her in adult form, but after I saw her jumping like a kitty I don't know if I evolve her or just let her in baby form xD

Zummat
07-24-14, 02:36 PM
I was thinking to put her in adult form, but after I saw her jumping like a kitty I don't know if I evolve her or just let her in baby form xD

Mine is at level 6. It still looks cat like, still nice but not as cute as the baby kitten look of level 1.

cocauina
07-24-14, 02:59 PM
Mine is at level 6. It still looks cat like, still nice but not as cute as the baby kitten look of level 1.

I've already seen all her forms, I like every form, but the baby one is soooooooo cute :o

ileeas
07-24-14, 03:02 PM
I didn't get enough sunstones to get the cute dragon, do they ever repeat any of the dragons? I have only been playing for a couple of months so not sure about anything yet. :-)

cocauina
07-24-14, 03:15 PM
I didn't get enough sunstones to get the cute dragon, do they ever repeat any of the dragons? I have only been playing for a couple of months so not sure about anything yet. :-)

Since TL released the mine for all players, we only have mine for different dragons, the order is, Platinum, Amber, Rune, Hibiscus and now Sunstone.

The only thing that TL have done with dragons that were exclusive for some time and they will not release them again, TL started to turn that dragons in a reward from winning a mini tournament, like Falling Leaf and Equinox (from Dragon Summoning), Chocolate (from Valentine's Edition), Knight (from collecting Parts from Quests and Craft in the Spell Shop) and finally Cleopatra (from 1st World Event - Egyptian Adventure)

luna2cute
07-24-14, 07:25 PM
Since TL released the mine for all players, we only have mine for different dragons, the order is, Platinum, Amber, Rune, Hibiscus and now Sunstone.

The only thing that TL have done with dragons that were exclusive for some time and they will not release them again, TL started to turn that dragons in a reward from winning a mini tournament, like Falling Leaf and Equinox (from Dragon Summoning), Chocolate (from Valentine's Edition), Knight (from collecting Parts from Quests and Craft in the Spell Shop) and finally Cleopatra (from 1st World Event - Egyptian Adventure)

That makes me sad. I've tried for all those dragons and only got platinum. I wont make it for sunstone either and I mine all I can. Boo.

Sumercarefree
07-25-14, 02:18 AM
I hope you make it Sumercarefree. Good luck!

Thanks Buddy. I got it in both my Accounts.
Just expedited the evolution. Spent about 20 gold.
so it was quite cheap !

Zummat
07-25-14, 05:18 AM
Thanks Buddy. I got it in both my Accounts.
Just expedited the evolution. Spent about 20 gold.
so it was quite cheap !

Congrats! And just think, we get to start this all over again in a few hours. :)

SANDSCApe
07-25-14, 10:57 AM

Latest addition to that list is YinYang, the very first Tournament boss from last June. Only selected beta-testing players had a chance to compete for it. If you weren't one of them. Go fight for yours now. You have 35 hours left.

SANDSCApe
07-25-14, 11:00 AM
I'm ready for my new mining dragon. My temple has been on hold for the past few days. There was no point in creating more bombs after crafting one Sunstone dragon because I have 24 bombs waiting.

cocauina
07-25-14, 11:03 AM
Latest addition to that list is YinYang, the very first Tournament boss from last June. Only selected beta-testing players had a chance to compete for it. If you weren't one of them. Go fight for yours now. You have 35 hours left.

I know, thanks :)
I'm already battling for him, I'm still missing Phoenix, Ethereal (spin to win, no luck), Ninja, Kaleido, Valkyrie, Nightmare, Nano (now breedable), Paladin and Dynasty.

I'm ready for my new mining dragon. My temple has been on hold for the past few days. There was no point in creating more bombs after crafting one Sunstone dragon because I have 24 bombs waiting.

ahahah I have 21 bombs, and a dragon in the evolving temple, but it's not finished yet, but I'm ready for the new mining dragon too

freshfunin2008
07-25-14, 11:06 AM
I have 25 bombs and I want the mine to open up now and I want the Panda dragon as the prize. thank you

cocauina
07-25-14, 11:07 AM
I have 25 bombs and I want the mine to open up now and I want the Panda dragon as the prize. thank you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you made me laugh xD

I would like to see Panda Dragon in the game, not only as a opponent in the battle arena..

SANDSCApe
07-25-14, 11:19 AM
I know, thanks :)
I'm already battling for him, I'm still missing Phoenix, Ethereal (spin to win, no luck), Ninja, Kaleido, Valkyrie, Nightmare, Nano (now breedable), Paladin and Dynasty.

ahahah I have 21 bombs, and a dragon in the evolving temple, but it's not finished yet, but I'm ready for the new mining dragon too

Ethereal had TWO tournaments (first one broke down and got cancelled), plus her turn on the wheel. Don't think well be seeing her as a prize again any time soon. Panda will likely come in a Flash Tournament; not from mining.

(Actually I think Panda ran off to the new TL game Fantasy Story). They made him green (!) and called him a Pandaffodil. Mercy!)

A super-rare black dragon -- more elaborate than Onyx -- would be perfect from this next mining season.

cocauina
07-25-14, 11:27 AM
Ethereal had TWO tournaments (first one broke down and got cancelled), plus her turn on the wheel. Don't think well be seeing her as a prize again any time soon. Panda will likely come in a Flash Tournament; not from mining.

(Actually I think Panda ran off to the new TL game Fantasy Story). They made him green (!) and called him a Pandaffodil. Mercy!)

A super-rare black dragon -- more elaborate than Onyx -- would be perfect from this next mining season.

I already have Pandaffodil, but didn't see in him the Panda dragon from Dragon Story, but I didn't pay much attention to the panda from Fantasy Forest Story xD

I didn't know about the tourneys from Etheral dragon 'cause I didn't know about the game, yes I know about the wheell, one friend of mine won the Ethereal (2 Ancients and Dreamcatcher) from the wheel's.. I hate him ahah I only have won Seabreeze, the rest it's only food, coins and mystic maps

I only have Lotus, so if TL create a super-rare black dragon to mining, I would mining for him like a crazy ahah

PineapplePigeon
07-25-14, 11:31 AM
Does anyone see a new dragon yet for mining? For me it just says expired.

cocauina
07-25-14, 11:35 AM
Does anyone see a new dragon yet for mining? For me it just says expired.

It's normal, we still need to wait 3h :)
TL removes the dragon and 4hours later they add the new one. Normally it's like this :p

PineapplePigeon
07-25-14, 11:37 AM
It's normal, we still need to wait 3h :)
TL removes the dragon and 4hours later they add the new one. Normally it's like this :p

Oh really? last time, the Sunstone appeared only an hour after Glass expired :confused:

PineapplePigeon
07-25-14, 11:41 AM

My temple has been on hold for two weeks :( I just put Crusader in the other day so after I use all 25 bombs, I'll take it out and get 11 more.

cocauina
07-25-14, 11:52 AM
Oh really? last time, the Sunstone appeared only an hour after Glass expired :confused:

From what I see here in the forum, the thread was only created 4hours later the Glass dragon was removed.. That's why I said that.

But between the Platinum and Amber, Amber and Rune, Rune and Glass, we had to wait 4hours for the next dragon.

pribakes
07-25-14, 12:38 PM

Me too, I want panda lol

AwesomeChefDad
07-25-14, 12:40 PM
How about they bring back some of the older ones so I can use the storage items I have just sitting there...

:p

cocauina
07-25-14, 12:53 PM
How about they bring back some of the older ones so I can use the storage items I have just sitting there...

:p

This is only a god idea if there are players who aren't able to craft their first dragon xD TL won't bring them back just 'cause we have parts "lost" in the storage, I have at least 1 of each dragon. :p

scarletdragon18
07-25-14, 01:08 PM
That wait between the expired dragon and the new one is agonizing! Not only do I have a dragon in the temple, plus a full crate of bombs, but I'm excited to see what the new dragon is!

PineapplePigeon
07-25-14, 01:09 PM
That wait between the expired dragon and the new one is agonizing! Not only do I have a dragon in the temple, plus a full crate of bombs, but I'm excited to see what the new dragon is!

I know right! I've been waiting all morning to take my Crusader out of the temple and put something else in, but I have a full supply of bombs :(

Zummat
07-25-14, 01:26 PM
My temple has been on hold for two weeks :( I just put Crusader in the other day so after I use all 25 bombs, I'll take it out and get 11 more.

That's exactly what I did too only my dragon in the temple is Gold. :)

tuffyjkitten
07-25-14, 02:19 PM

I had quetzal in, forgetting it was only 32 hrs so it was done yesterday. Then I accidentally hit the "ready" tab when I was clearing habitats and lost the 8 bombs cuz I already had 25 stored....grrrr. :(

freshfunin2008
07-25-14, 02:32 PM
Gargoyle Dragon 07-25-14 (Mining- IOS)

PineapplePigeon
07-25-14, 03:00 PM
I had quetzal in, forgetting it was only 32 hrs so it was done yesterday. Then I accidentally hit the "ready" tab when I was clearing habitats and lost the 8 bombs cuz I already had 25 stored....grrrr. :(

That's horrible :( I almost did that with Crusader earlier, but I somehow managed not to

freesiawoods
07-26-14, 01:36 AM
Arggh, I didn't realize the crafting would be removed immediately as well. Collected 201 sunstones on my daughter's account, which was really hard cos she does not evolve at level 4, but stupidly crafted an amethyst dragon on the last day. By the time the spell shop was ready it was all over, now have to start all over again for the next dragon!

Zummat
07-26-14, 05:45 AM
Arggh, I didn't realize the crafting would be removed immediately as well. Collected 201 sunstones on my daughter's account, which was really hard cos she does not evolve at level 4, but stupidly crafted an amethyst dragon on the last day. By the time the spell shop was ready it was all over, now have to start all over again for the next dragon!

That is just tough bad luck. So Sorry freesiawoods. :(

dangerb0y
07-26-14, 07:52 AM

Email TL, they can fix that easily.