PDA

View Full Version : Er I bought the foundation for 2 deep mines, help?

Geollyn
06-27-14, 03:32 AM
I bought the foundation for two deep mines. while visiting my neighbors it seems they have one. Is the game limited to only 1 deep mine per account?

Am I hosed and have to sell back the foundation of the one I do not complete at a great financial loss?

I'm such a n00b. Thanks - Geo

'

maguar
06-27-14, 03:38 AM
Hi Geo,

You can have two deep mines. Your neighbours may have only bought one due to the cost. Personally I like having two as it gives me double the collections so double the chance of rare drops like mithril, adamant and wisp lanterns.

SpiritWind00
06-27-14, 03:39 AM
It's ok, you can have 2 and will need both soon enough. Don't worry, just work at getting one up and running when you're ready. If you sell you will only get back a small proportion of the original spend. If you hit the Edit/sell button it will tell you what you would get, but you can press cancel if you change your mind. If you have the space, keep them. There are worse things than having construction yards in your kingdom and you've already spent the cash. Good luck in your decision...

Geollyn
06-28-14, 03:37 PM
Whew! Thanks :)

PurpleScorpion76
06-29-14, 04:39 AM
Definitely agree keep and build when you can. A second deep mine is on my to do list.

myndisue
06-30-14, 03:00 PM
I've had a 2nd deep mine just sitting for awhile now. More important things keeps popping up, like gazebos! Lol

forkyfork99
07-05-14, 02:10 PM
I recommend building a second mine when you can. They are great for silver, jewels, and iron, as you need them more in future quests.

Be prepared to be always maxed on stone though. lol.