PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Level 158 bug help

ricardovboas
06-27-14, 02:23 AM
I was playing lvl 159 where you have to collect purple candy and destroy the walls and after my 4th attempt it changed to 10 reds, 10 yellows, 10 blues and 10 oranges. Now it should be an easy one but there are no yellow ones in that lvl, so I cannot complete the lvl.
I have closed the program and re launched it, and also closed, restarted my iphone and launched the game but it still the lvl objective is the same.

SparklyOctopus
06-27-14, 10:42 AM
This should be fixed now. :) Can you check your game and let us know?

1kagsy1
07-04-14, 05:16 AM
Hi I love this game but I am also having the same problem with level 159, I have tried it many times and never get any lemons appearing in the game so it's impossible to complete the level even when I've gained a high score with all other candies. Can anyone help?

SparklyOctopus
07-04-14, 09:30 AM
Hi I love this game but I am also having the same problem with level 159, I have tried it many times and never get any lemons appearing in the game so it's impossible to complete the level even when I've gained a high score with all other candies. Can anyone help?

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes your issue? Please let us know! :)