PDA

View Full Version : Lost iphone

karlb
01-23-11, 02:35 AM
I have lost my iphone with my resturant on it.

When I get my new one how can I get my restaurant back.

My 8 year old son has a restaurant on his ipod touch and I ad one on my iphone. I used the same user log in to get both stories.

Thanks for any pointers. I put I lot of time and effort, and money, into my restaurant and dont want to loose it.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:05 AM
You use the same user name for your iphone and ipod touch in RS?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:08 AM
Two different Resturants, two different devices one user name, really?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:58 AM
Yes my son has RS on his ipod touch and I had RS on my iphone both different restaurants with different user names for our restaurants.

His is tomasglori and mine is papatenerife I downloaded both using the same user and password in apps. One on ipod touch and the other on iphone.

When I get my new phone I will download again but how can I get it to load my RS, papatenerife.

If you look at papatenerife you will understand why I want it back !!

Many thanks, Karl.

deadpix
01-23-11, 11:26 AM
Yes my son has RS on his ipod touch and I had RS on my iphone both different restaurants with different user names for our restaurants.

His is tomasglori and mine is papatenerife I downloaded both using the same user and password in apps. One on ipod touch and the other on iphone.

When I get my new phone I will download again but how can I get it to load my RS, papatenerife.

If you look at papatenerife you will understand why I want it back !!

Many thanks, Karl.

After you load RS again on your new iPhone, email Teamlava at support@teamlava.com, before you start playing it, explaining what had happen to your iPhone (you don't have to tell them about your son as that's not important). You'll need to send them your Storm8 ID or exact Restaurant name together with your new iPhone's UUID.

The UUID can be seen in iTunes when you click on the iPhone's serial number.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 12:04 PM
Thank You, I will certainly follow that.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 02:13 PM
Don't hold your breath though... people have been waiting weeks, even a month, for a reply about having accounts restored. You might as well make a new one, you'll probably get past where you were by the time they get your account straightened out.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 05:42 PM
I have lost my iphone with my resturant on it.

When I get my new one how can I get my restaurant back.

My 8 year old son has a restaurant on his ipod touch and I ad one on my iphone. I used the same user log in to get both stories.

Thanks for any pointers. I put I lot of time and effort, and money, into my restaurant and dont want to loose it.
If you have not already set a new storm Id on your new iphone you can transfer your game without emailing.

I did my transfer to new Iphone 4. go to teamlava.com and there is a transfer page. gives infor on how to copy your device numbers on both phones. (old an new)

Download the game to you new device, but do not play it or set any storm Id.
you need to email your old and new device numbers to nobody@example.com

How do I get my UDID?
You can copy/paste your UDID from iTunes or email it directly from your device by using a free app from the App Store.

Email Using the Free App
Install and run Ad Hoc Helper. It will create an email with your UDID. Send it to nobody@example.com.

or you can

Copy/Paste from iTunes
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
Paste the Identifier into an email to nobody@example.com (You should be able to paste into your mail program or web browser by selecting Edit → Paste).

then go to transfer page and put in level and old and new device numbers. Transfer is immediate.
Restart your new phone and you game should be there.

Good luck.

deadpix
01-23-11, 07:53 PM
If you have not already set a new storm Id on your new iphone you can transfer your game without emailing.

I did my transfer to new Iphone 4. go to teamlava.com and there is a transfer page. gives infor on how to copy your device numbers on both phones. (old an new)

Download the game to you new device, but do not play it or set any storm Id.
you need to email your old and new device numbers to nobody@example.com

How do I get my UDID?
You can copy/paste your UDID from iTunes or email it directly from your device by using a free app from the App Store.

Email Using the Free App
Install and run Ad Hoc Helper. It will create an email with your UDID. Send it to nobody@example.com.

or you can

Copy/Paste from iTunes
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
Paste the Identifier into an email to nobody@example.com (You should be able to paste into your mail program or web browser by selecting Edit → Paste).

then go to transfer page and put in level and old and new device numbers. Transfer is immediate.
Restart your new phone and you game should be there.

Good luck.

He lost his original iPhone. Can we get the UDID of the lost phone from iTunes or that special app?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:26 PM
He lost his original iPhone. Can we get the UDID of the lost phone from iTunes or that special app?

My bad!!! I missed that he lost his iphone. No you can only get the UDID number when the phone is connected to Itunes.

He will need to email team lava. Even team lava does not have the UDID numbers.
My friends transfer messed up and she had to email Team Lava.
They had her set up a new storm ID in her new phone.

She emailed them her old storm ID and her new storm ID and they transfered her games by storm ID.

She now has all original games and original storm ID on her new phone.

she also set up temp games in her new phone while she was waiting so she could go post on her wall that she was down. She could keep in contact with her neighbors this way.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 04:19 PM
Thank You all for your help. Appreciated.