PDA

View Full Version : Separate adults from kids

Unregistered
01-23-11, 02:25 AM
U should decide the children gam from adult there should be a under17 farm story and adult 18 + really a lot of us playing would like to weed out the bickering fighting over who ever Justin Buber is or who they live n hate today just my opinion but I knw a lot of my adult neighbors feel the same ibhad a 12 year old boy tell me he was a pregnant 14 year old girl n his sister told on him n then they had a huge blow out on my wall happy farming xo

Unregistered
01-23-11, 07:59 AM
U should decide the children gam from adult there should be a under17 farm story and adult 18 + really a lot of us playing would like to weed out the bickering fighting over who ever Justin Buber is or who they live n hate today just my opinion but I knw a lot of my adult neighbors feel the same ibhad a 12 year old boy tell me he was a pregnant 14 year old girl n his sister told on him n then they had a huge blow out on my wall happy farming xo

Sigh...
I'm 45

I just don't get that involved with ppl other than tipped or watered. Some people I think make these games their social life. Very sad. I don't care about age or your issues. If you've tipped and or watered I'll return the favor. Then delete the post. Get out,get a real life. Your neighbors are not your real friends unless you know them outside of the game. The developers made a game. It would be more costly for them to make two games with little pay off for them as younger players I doubt can afford in app purchasing. So what you're really asking is junior players should be banned.

It's just a game, not a social scene. If you don't like their posts, delete. Stop getting involved and you won't get sucked into their little games. Some adults really need to grow up.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 09:07 PM

And this was typed by an adult?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 09:31 PM
Hmmm, how do you know he was 12? Or that s/he really isn't a 14 year old pregnant girl, or that the person they were fighting with was their sister? When you cant guarantee that people really are who they say they are, then how can you guarantee that people playing an over 18's game really are over 18? This is a problem with online games, and it is something that we just have to get used to...unfortunately. Just try to ignore the messages, and delete them as they come in. Dont encourage them, cos it just makes them worse.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 12:09 AM
Yes I know it is just a game I don't know for sure as we never really know who we are talking to but must of us do only put wyf cyc etc... But there are a few people that I have become I guess farm etc friends with cuz it's going on a year that we have been doing so it wasreally just a suggestion cuz that was just one example of the stuff that goes on n of course there is too much to write in here but I know ur right it's just I game we-should just ignore thank u for ur reply

Donnahh
01-24-11, 03:06 PM
Sigh...
I'm 45

I just don't get that involved with ppl other than tipped or watered. Some people I think make these games their social life. Very sad. I don't care about age or your issues. If you've tipped and or watered I'll return the favor. Then delete the post. Get out,get a real life. Your neighbors are not your real friends unless you know them outside of the game. The developers made a game. It would be more costly for them to make two games with little pay off for them as younger players I doubt can afford in app purchasing. So what you're really asking is junior players should be banned.

It's just a game, not a social scene. If you don't like their posts, delete. Stop getting involved and you won't get sucked into their little games. Some adults really need to grow up.

I'm 38.
I have only found one neighbor I had excellent wall conversations with that I actually wanted to know better via Facebook. ONE.
Other than that, I do the same. Water, comment, move on. Sometimes I will get into a conversation but that's with a select 2 or 3 neighbors out of 102 neighbors on my list.
Arguing over any form of internet is stupid, time wasting and a negative way to waste time. I'm just here to farm and mosey on :)
I've seen some pretty hectic drama on some walls, and I read, chortle and move on. Can't say really I've had drama on my own wall, not a huge fan of the Drama Llama. So I don't invite it to my farm.

Delete is a wonderful tool, and should be used more often :)

Unregistered
01-24-11, 03:45 PM
I am sorry I really didn't intend on upsetting anyone it was only a suggestion I have a few neighbors who feel the same way about kids having a separate farm story only because of the content I honestly have a few very nice children on my neighbors list but there are the ones who really want to get a rise out of people who put things not suitable n it is the mater of delet but like I said suggestion that's all didn't mean to bother u thank u have a great day happy farming baking tending building n digging xo

dasherlia
05-13-11, 07:43 AM
I agree that one should not get involved!

crystalrayn3
05-14-11, 09:51 AM
I'm 33 and frankly don't pay attention to the drama posted on walls. I get enough of it raising my teenage boys. Keep the games as it was intended-FUN. If drama threatens your game simply delete the posts off your wall and delete those causing the trouble from your neighbor list. More often than naught, trouble makers go away when you refuse to engage them

janel75
05-19-12, 10:15 PM
I agree that adults should have seperate farm story from the kids also. My reason different than the teen drama. My issue is with the x rated farms and walls. I do play all of the story games but so do my three kids
There is(was) one farm on my daughters list that had the sillouette of a naked women outlined in flowers. It was very obvious not hidden or anything. Then stuff this Guy was saying on my daughters wall was really perverse. There is a whole community of them women and men. So I didn't know that I had to sensor farm story for my kids. So far this is the only game I have seen this on. The others seem to be ok.

kooky panda
05-20-12, 09:33 AM
Please email support@teamlava.com if you see any inappropriate content on the walls or other players designs.

Locking thread. discussing in game harrassement, or inappropriate content is not forum appropriate.