PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah's disappeared from habitat

luccat82
06-25-14, 05:59 PM
I've fully upgraded my cheetah habitat and they've all disappeared but the habitat.
Anyone having same issue.
Still gives money but no animals on it

kooky panda
06-25-14, 07:54 PM
Try closing out your game or restarting your device.

luccat82
06-25-14, 11:05 PM
Nothing wrks.
Now i even tried redownloading the game and the whole zoo has messed up/ glitched ��

luccat82
06-26-14, 05:22 AM
Problem solved :)

kooky panda
06-26-14, 07:26 AM
Oh good! I guess they went out for a stroll!:)
I am glad they are back!

brayden10122025
09-25-14, 03:46 PM
Same thing happens to me. Only multiple animals.disappear and animals.I didn't have before are there. Most espically the babies. After exiting the game and returning it is corrected temporarily but continues to be an issue. Have forced closed, uninstalled and reinstalled. Problem.remains. :(
Additionally, I am not gettimv the correct amount of points. Most the time I get 20 pts. for a completed habitat the cost thousands of coins.

Dragonfliimama
01-17-17, 05:52 PM
I am having this issue as well. It's the animals that come as quest rewards; they just show as empty habitats. I can put it into storage and then place it again, and the animal will show up, but the next time I close and restart the game, they're gone again. If I buy a mate, it will show both until I restart the game. Then only one will show, and putting it into storage and back out still only shows one, with the "buy mate" button. I haven't tried breeding any of them to see if that would fix it, but then, I don't really want to invest the time in breeding only to have it disappear and have to do it all over again. Android and ZS2 are both up to date, I've tried restarting the phone and un/reinstalling the game.

Vbonkers22
02-06-17, 12:35 PM
I would like to expand my zoo more. I have no option to do it. I am vbonkers22, please help. I need to make it bigger. Thanks.

kooky panda
02-06-17, 02:51 PM
I would like to expand my zoo more. I have no option to do it. I am vbonkers22, please help. I need to make it bigger. Thanks.
If you no longer see the expansion tabs that means you are fully expanded.