PDA

View Full Version : Problem! Pool is missing :(

powerfloh
06-25-14, 05:56 AM
Heute morgen habe ich einen Pool gebaut (Quest) und habe bei meinen Nachbarn die Gegenst?nde angefragt. Eben wollte ich nachsehen und musste feststellen, dass der "Bau"Pool weg ist :(
Waren die 10K Taler jetzt f?rn Axxx ??? Muss ich den jetzt noch mal kaufen? Kennt wer das Problem?
----------
This morning I bought a pool (quest) and ask my neighbours for objects. Now, I looked in the game ... and the pool is missing :(
What happened? Can somebody help me?
I don't want to pay 10k again for a new pool :(

kooky panda
06-25-14, 07:44 AM
Have you checked to see if it went into your storage?

DessertWolf
06-25-14, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear that. Did the related goal complete on your game? If not, your account may have encountered a sync error. When this happens, items exchanged in-game may appear un-purchased because your game has revered some time back to a previous save of progress. In order to avoid encountering sync errors, try restarting the game before continuing play on your device, or visiting a neighbor to ensure your current progress is in sync. If you encounter any other issues, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can assist you.

powerfloh
06-25-14, 12:33 PM
Have you checked to see if it went into your storage?

Its not in the storage :(

powerfloh
06-25-14, 12:37 PM
Sorry to hear that. Did the related goal complete on your game? If not, your account may have encountered a sync error. When this happens, items exchanged in-game may appear un-purchased because your game has revered some time back to a previous save of progress. In order to avoid encountering sync errors, try restarting the game before continuing play on your device, or visiting a neighbor to ensure your current progress is in sync. If you encounter any other issues, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can assist you.

I will try to answer (my english is not so good).
The goal is not completed.
Restart game and visit neighbor dosn't help. The pool is still missing :(

DessertWolf
06-25-14, 01:22 PM
This mentioned method is actually used to assist with preventing sync errors, but will not restore progress lost due to a sync error. Since your game seems to have reverted back to your last saved progress, you will need to exchange coins for the item again.