PDA

View Full Version : Mine closure

bakeresty
06-25-14, 12:21 AM
I'm wondering if rather than closing the mine for players that have reached the expansion limit whether the mine could stay open so that the player could continue to mine but only get the food ( or cash) rewards... I really like the mine for this additional benefit ... I don't like having 25 dynamite which I've had for some time sitting there blocked ... and not being able to appreciate the benefits of generating them .. This aspect of mining also really helps with growing dragons to epic level which helps keeps player active and engaged.
Thanks for considering 😄

hugpete
06-27-14, 11:08 AM
Seconded.

Thatepickid19
06-27-14, 11:09 AM
All in favor say Aye. Aye!!!

freshfunin2008
06-30-14, 12:06 PM
What is the expansion limit for the mining of land side? Thanks

Anaboe
07-05-14, 03:15 AM
20 expansions at this moment.

Exeroth
08-24-14, 05:53 PM
It really doesn't make any sense. I, as many players have, have stopped short of the 20 expansions so I could continue to farm the mine. Even so that last expansion would be a life saviour for me right now, albeit a temporary solution yo a never ending problem. Anyways, we need more expansions and it should never lock it. The gives way too much good to have stripped away from you.

Anon333
10-12-14, 11:13 AM
I like this idea too. I have also reached expansion limit but I like the bonus food and coins you get when mining.

hugpete
01-10-15, 01:29 AM
Also, the mine should always have a "mine again" option. I have enough pieces to expand (but don't want to) and after every mining trip the only option I get is "expand". So I have to leave and come back and it's unnecessary clicking. Please add an option to mine again. There used to be only in FFS, so it's definitely possible.