PDA

View Full Version : Grrr..The Walking Chicken

boomskib
06-24-14, 10:02 PM
For some reason, my game is constantly crashing today and yesterday. This is not fun. The walking chicken makes an appearance about every 2 minutes and refreshes the game. Due to this, I have missed 2 chances to farm my truffle farm although my hog was fed (lazy thing). My train is asking for white truffles... I have acquired a ton of mining tools but whenever I mine, the game refreshes at the end of the turn, leaving my efforts in vain. I love this game, but this is pretty frustrating... When I attempt to restock my shop, the walking chicken will appear and reset the shop to an earlier time. It is taking me at least 4 times as long to list items in my shop. I am not sure if this is a server issue or what, but I hope that game play returns to normal soon.

SparklyOctopus
06-25-14, 10:50 AM
It looks like you're experiencing sync errors. Could you please double check and make sure you have a stable internet connection? Having a stable internet connection should fix it where you don't encounter the walking chicken. You could also try force closing the game after each session. Please let us know if that fixes the issue!

boomskib
06-25-14, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the reply Sparkly. I deleted and reinstalled the game this morning. It is working fine now. I have high-speed internet as well as 4g service on my cell phone, so I am not sure what the problem was, I am just happy to be able to play in a less frustrating manner:)

sluppies
07-07-14, 11:09 AM
I'm having the same problem. I've deleted and re installed but when I try to mine the chicken comes a walking. Have to leave the game and then it says internet connection is lost. Have checked with my provider and my connection is fine. Have deleted a load of apps etc to no avail. Wondering if it's as I'm playing on an I pad 2 and it can't cope with all the data from the game? Only seems to have started when the 2nd community gift was completed.wondering if I should delete some of the stuff I have in my cellar I don't use?

SparklyOctopus
07-07-14, 11:18 AM
I'm having the same problem. I've deleted and re installed but when I try to mine the chicken comes a walking. Have to leave the game and then it says internet connection is lost. Have checked with my provider and my connection is fine. Have deleted a load of apps etc to no avail. Wondering if it's as I'm playing on an I pad 2 and it can't cope with all the data from the game? Only seems to have started when the 2nd community gift was completed.wondering if I should delete some of the stuff I have in my cellar I don't use?

It could be because the device is running out of resources to run Farm Story 2. Could you try making sure that you don't have any other applications running in the background to see if that will help with the game running a bit smoother? Please let us know if that works for you.

sluppies
07-07-14, 11:59 AM
Yes I'm closing all other apps out but it still keeps crashing. My castle story is to but not as much. It's only started happening this last few days and it's slow to let me on the forums too. Facebook and Safari are working fine, just seems to be my 2 games. I'm not totally techno savvy but I've done as much as I know how to do. Holding out for my holidays to buy a new I pad....just hoping this one lasts till then my life would be very tragic without my farm and castle! Lol.

Rynetory2
07-08-14, 06:14 AM
It could be because the device is running out of resources to run Farm Story 2. Could you try making sure that you don't have any other applications running in the background to see if that will help with the game running a bit smoother? Please let us know if that works for you.

This is happening to us, crawling chicken and blue screen. Pls see my comments in the thread "The Blue Bug" under bugs and issues section.

Rynetory2
07-08-14, 06:15 AM
Yes I'm closing all other apps out but it still keeps crashing. My castle story is to but not as much. It's only started happening this last few days and it's slow to let me on the forums too. Facebook and Safari are working fine, just seems to be my 2 games. I'm not totally techno savvy but I've done as much as I know how to do. Holding out for my holidays to buy a new I pad....just hoping this one lasts till then my life would be very tragic without my farm and castle! Lol.

FYI my nbrs and I encounter the same problems as you, even on iPad Air.