PDA

View Full Version : multiple bakeries

zeldashepard
06-24-14, 05:02 PM
I just got another tablet and opened another bakery. I have one level 99 and one level 15 bakery lol.

Who else has another bakery?

momos2013
06-24-14, 07:40 PM
I just got another tablet and opened another bakery. I have one level 99 and one level 15 bakery lol.

Me I do! Lol. One on my phone is al level 99 and on my iPad I'm at 76.

SinCityBakery
06-25-14, 12:19 PM
I can't even keep up with one bakery some days! How do you handle two?

astraeashepard
06-25-14, 07:42 PM
I can't even keep up with one bakery some days! How do you handle two?

(zeldashepard posting from my new account)

I have stockpiles upon stockpiles of food in my level 99 bakery. I tip off my wall daily and only cook for goals or when my stock is running low-ish.

This new bakery, I'm struggling to keep food on my counters lol. I just started it, so I have very few neighbors (probably about 6-10).

xoxjenn
07-03-14, 02:19 AM
I tried to have two & couldn't keep up!
My main bakery is level 99.
Maybe I will try agian... :)

pnkrosebud
07-04-14, 01:11 PM

haha i do! and we are neighbors LOL i think i'm on level 20 on my first one had to close it for few days to stock up on food kept running out. My 2nd one i'm a level 99 ;) I started the 2nd bakery when i had gotten a new phone then i found that i was able to get back to my old account by logging in. It's a struggle to handle 2 bakeries though i even tried to start restuarant story but ended up abandoning it!. I am finding myself on my main bakery more than the 2nd bakery. We'll see how i last on the 2nd bakery lol

orleansparish
07-04-14, 03:15 PM
I have four bakeries. I alternate between playing them because i like the idea of smaller spaces with different themes. Since we dont have muliple floors in this game, unlike another one ive played.

I also send myself parts and usually check into the smaller ones, as opposed to my maxed out ones, fully expanded and full of many 1st place boxed items.

After a while it becomes tedious and boring when decorating such large a space.

orleansparish
07-04-14, 03:17 PM
(zeldashepard posting from my new account)

I have stockpiles upon stockpiles of food in my level 99 bakery. I tip off my wall daily and only cook for goals or when my stock is running low-ish.

This new bakery, I'm struggling to keep food on my counters lol. I just started it, so I have very few neighbors (probably about 6-10).

Yeah why does that happen?! On my newer places i cannot keep food. On a level 78 shop i can keep the door blocked for weeks stockpiling food and it never sells out. I try this off and on on a level 32 one and it leaves the counter whether blocked or not. This is my only complaint with playing on a newer account. Trying to make money and keep food.

bobbyrae
07-05-14, 03:34 AM
Once you hit the levels where blueberry buckle, pumpkin pie, autumn cake, watermelon cake, sweet potato pie or seashell cupcakes unlock, you will never have a problem keeping food. At lower levels just make high yield food and the problem will be alleviated.

Lunarien
07-05-14, 05:51 AM
I have a level 99 bakery and decided to start a new one after knowing I couldn't resize the bakery smaller! I'm not that creative at designing the "big" bakery and found out I only needed few tables for the effective layout anyway :o

astraeashepard
07-07-14, 02:00 AM
haha i do! and we are neighbors LOL i think i'm on level 20 on my first one had to close it for few days to stock up on food kept running out. My 2nd one i'm a level 99 ;) I started the 2nd bakery when i had gotten a new phone then i found that i was able to get back to my old account by logging in. It's a struggle to handle 2 bakeries though i even tried to start restuarant story but ended up abandoning it!. I am finding myself on my main bakery more than the 2nd bakery. We'll see how i last on the 2nd bakery lol

Haha we ARE neighbors! On both bakeries LOL. I'm going to keep both bakeries, but I'm not going to keep the second restaurant (downloaded RS just for the gems). It's too hard keeping food there, no matter what level I am. The serving amounts are so tiny compared to bakery.

I still use my main one frequently. Trying fervently to make the 10 million coin expansion. And it's long overdue for a remodel. Plus I finally overcame my arch-nemesis: the donut box. I finally got all the items I wanted from there after opening it a shameful number of times lol. I need to display my hard-earned victory.

carabellexo
07-07-14, 04:10 AM

Yeah I have two as well. Along with two restaurants :p

amfness
07-07-14, 06:41 AM
how can i make another account? Pls reply

29vanilla
07-14-14, 11:00 PM
So I'm guilty of too many too. Lol. I have 2 Bakery 2 Restaurant and 2 Castle stories. Crazy Bc tonight I'm about 99% sure I'm going close the newest BS and RS. I spend way too much time on all these games. It's just crazy Bc they are visually and mentally appealing to me. But I will see what others have to say in this thread.
I'm glad I kept the size of my lvl 99 BS and lvl 99 RS on the smaller side, but pitfall to that is you can't showcase all the nice goal rewards, etc.