PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Update 6-24-2014

Lioness907
06-24-14, 11:37 AM
The new catalog Country Girl is available. Hope it is not locked for lower level players.

6 hr catalog

Haven't checked to see what else is new. Just wanted everyone to know.

Android Players will need to install the new Country Girl Version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fashionstory38 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory38)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fashionstory38 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory38)http://media.tumblr.com/c54d6147dea22ae32d0c9ef2005e942c/tumblr_inline_n7ossypVpz1qm7yoc.png
Saddle up and get ready because it’s time to ride out to the farm! These Cowboy Chic decorations are sure to please. Display your favorite boots with the new Cowboy Boot Shelf in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Everyone’s going country with these new items:

Horseshoe Star Rack
Line Dancing decoration
Country Girl Mannequin

jojopeanut
06-24-14, 11:47 AM
Hmmm.. Well I don't see anything which means Android is probably getting another version OH JOY!!! LOL

angelmama24
06-24-14, 11:52 AM
The new catalog Country Girl is available. Hope it is not locked for lower level players.

6 hr catalog

Haven't checked to see what else is new. Just wanted everyone to know.

Thanks for letting us know. I didn't see anything, so thought it wasn't out yet.

jewelfang
06-24-14, 11:54 AM
Hmmm.. Well I don't see anything which means Android is probably getting another version OH JOY!!! LOL

Dang it, I feel really strange to be annoyed, but this is like the third new version in 2 months! It basically means no content update for all android users every 3rd week lately. And it means all our new catalogues are attached to them.
I really wish we didn't have to wait another week for stuff half their users get access to today. Not that country girls sound that exciting to me, but I cannot even see if there is an LTO or anything else new, lol.

angelmama24
06-24-14, 11:54 AM

As long as it's not Fashion Story World Cup Fever! Lol. Oh well, hopefully I'll have a gem sale by the time Android gets the update.

cakebaby75
06-24-14, 11:56 AM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/emmacarterclarke/0fb8b62cc8ccceb02383a8a4dbb11f09_zps18b1fde0.jpg

Country Girl Catalogue - 6 hours

Country Girl Mannequin 14 gems
Country Boot Shelf (pictured) 38,000
Line Dancing LTO 34 gems

Not pictured
Turquoise Mirror 17 gems
Turquoise divider 3 gems

Thin rustic counter 18,000
Rustic counter 22,000
Horseshoe rack 31,000

Rustic paint (light blue wooden) 8,500
Whitewashed Floor Tile 2,000

I quite like the mannequin, she will fit in somewhere in my store, by the way her outfit is WAY nicer than the catalogue, which is white.

I won't get the LTO this week or most of the floor decs as Country isn't my thing BUT lots of choice for coins and gems which is always great and an accessible catalogue for 6 hours is great.

I'm not sure what level this catalogue is, maybe someone else could post that.

dalula
06-24-14, 12:02 PM
There are two new hairstyles (blonde and brown) for 19 gems.
Dress: 12 gems
Boots: 91,000 coins
Bracelet: 6 gems
Necklace: 5 gems

jojopeanut
06-24-14, 12:05 PM
Country is not really my thing either. But the dividers sound nice I'll have to see them, and another white catalog bah although I'm happy we got a new one. I like the bracelets and boots I love boots. I have the other western boots. And the mirror and tiles sound nice too white wash tiles sound very useful.

cakebaby75
06-24-14, 12:15 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/emmacarterclarke/fd7d3d908d06f60bcfa5c6a7de9e3ab3_zps20c3632b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/emmacarterclarke/4e841b994ff54c657fde1899845182ee_zps0ead5327.jpg

Here are some more pictures, prices are in a post above :)

jewelfang
06-24-14, 12:15 PM
Thank you cakebaby and dalula for the pics and listing everything! I adore the mannequin as well, she will also fit in my shop. The LTO is very nicely done, but not my thing. I like the boots and boot display though. Overall, nice update! Cant wait for android users to get access to it

cakebaby75
06-24-14, 12:17 PM
Here is the catalogue - Country Girl

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/emmacarterclarke/a674d7e5d7c8c90fc5ec50f4af39e485_zpsec1431b6.jpg

angelmama24
06-24-14, 12:29 PM
Thanks for posting pics ladies. But there will be no country stuff in this girl's NYC shop. I'm glad some of you like it though. I must check out the new hair styles.

Bellamiux
06-24-14, 12:32 PM
Here is the catalogue - Country Girl

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/emmacarterclarke/a674d7e5d7c8c90fc5ec50f4af39e485_zpsec1431b6.jpg

Oh man!! I was hopping for a side braid or 2 braids �� ah well this one is cute too I guess!

Thx everyone for posting :)

mergirl96
06-24-14, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the pictures, we android users appreciate it. I really don't like country music, but this update looks nice. I love the dividers and the counters, and the catalog is nice. The mannequin is cute, and reminds me of Taylor Swift for some reason. Maybe it's the hair. Also does any one have pics of the new hair?

jojopeanut
06-24-14, 12:36 PM
Yes thnks for the pics I love the divider and the counters match nicely the eclectic mirrors we already have. This mirror not my thing. Intersting hair, but the boots I must have LOL

And the blue wash walls really would work well in beach house theme.

edie62
06-24-14, 01:59 PM
Yes thank you very much ladies for letting us see what's coming, it gives me time to plan. I'm on holiday but was still there to see the update, very disappointed Android have to wait again. Again thanks for taking the time to shear. :-) Hugs&Good Wishes! xx

CuteTali
06-24-14, 02:09 PM
Pretty nice update. Love the new wall and floor tiles, the mannequin is adorable and the people in the LTO actually interact with each other and having a good time, they also dress quite nicely, I don't like LTOs where the people aren't dressed fashionably, TL did well dressing up the mannequins in this one.

I figured out we would get something a little related to 4th of July this week, so I think this is the reason for the country theme and a good time to have it too, even though it's not really my style, I still appreciate it. I bought some floor tiles and wallpaper, the mannequin, the boot display and a bunch of those new conters. This is the exact color of counters we needed in the game and finally counters for a good price to buy a bunch to go with all the summer themed items we've had lately, so thumbs up for that.

The catalogue is alright, fits the theme really well. I haven't played around with the different items yet, but with a neutral dress you can do a lot, so that's always nice. Hair is on the short side, which I don't like much, but maybe other people like it, it reminds me of that wavy groovy hair we had some years ago that looked like yarn, this is a much better and more updated version of it. Very hippy style for people that like that sort of thing.

Ic3e
06-24-14, 02:53 PM
The catalog and mannequin is just so Taylor Swift before 'Red'. I love it all!!

LavaRain8
06-24-14, 03:55 PM
What level are these items? High level again? :(

melis007
06-24-14, 04:18 PM
What level are these items? High level again? :(

I'm around level 36 -37 and recieved the updates....

Elyssalevan154
06-24-14, 04:37 PM
Awe! I love the outfit!! Its so cute!:rolleyes:

MizCricket
06-24-14, 07:09 PM
Cute catalog! Love the dress even though it's white. Can't wait to get the new version so I can use the wallpaper and floor tiles. The boot display and divder are great too! I'm not into country so I'm surprised there are so many things I like in this update! :-)

gotalotaluv
06-25-14, 06:56 AM
When will Android users get the new version to download & what's it called? Anyone?

angelmama24
06-25-14, 07:47 AM
Pretty nice update. Love the new wall and floor tiles, the mannequin is adorable and the people in the LTO actually interact with each other and having a good time, they also dress quite nicely, I don't like LTOs where the people aren't dressed fashionably, TL did well dressing up the mannequins in this one.

I figured out we would get something a little related to 4th of July this week, so I think this is the reason for the country theme and a good time to have it too, even though it's not really my style, I still appreciate it. I bought some floor tiles and wallpaper, the mannequin, the boot display and a bunch of those new conters. This is the exact color of counters we needed in the game and finally counters for a good price to buy a bunch to go with all the summer themed items we've had lately, so thumbs up for that.

The catalogue is alright, fits the theme really well. I haven't played around with the different items yet, but with a neutral dress you can do a lot, so that's always nice. Hair is on the short side, which I don't like much, but maybe other people like it, it reminds me of that wavy groovy hair we had some years ago that looked like yarn, this is a much better and more updated version of it. Very hippy style for people that like that sort of thing.

Something more 4th of July related would have been nice, but I'm glad some of y'all like this country stuff. At least the counters, wallpaper and dividers are useful. I don't understand the hair at all. Oh well, there's always next week.

jojopeanut
06-25-14, 11:50 AM
Probably will get 4th July next update even though it's only a couple days away from the next update. Either way I'll take whatever they give us. Long as they keep giving us something..

ONeal28
06-25-14, 01:57 PM
I just found it on android. The new version is Fashion Story Country girl. I usually type in new games but this time I type in teamlava story games and it pop up. Just wanted to let everyone know.

happyviolet
06-25-14, 01:57 PM
New version for Android

Fashion Story: Country Girl
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory38

https://lh4.ggpht.com/5YU2Fr_VAx39lNFqJjuPTXRlREUZYXHqz4zG9WG8S1n48R62Lv 7JdZODxerzbmo5GEX0=h900

angelmama24
06-25-14, 02:17 PM
New version for Android

https://lh4.ggpht.com/5YU2Fr_VAx39lNFqJjuPTXRlREUZYXHqz4zG9WG8S1n48R62Lv 7JdZODxerzbmo5GEX0=h900

Thanks for the link. :)

jewelfang
06-25-14, 03:30 PM
Funny, the picture on the Country Girl app version is of the purple dress we got last week, not the country dress. As far as I recall, the outfit on the girl is always the outfit associated with that weeks update. Like Fall had the brown and orange sweater, and spring had the pretty pink floral tank top.

Anyway, glad it is out. I am in no rush, I don't want the LTO this week, so I will wait for the gem offer. Hopefully it comes before next weeks update! lol

Rose_00
06-25-14, 04:34 PM
I'm really enjoying some of the decor and clothing items in this update. I think the new hair is cute too, but I won't be purchasing it. I always think it looks weird when they forget to add eyebrows to hairstyles.

egyptforever
06-25-14, 07:23 PM
To team lava :I love the update but I will be so happy if I would be able to own the past outfits of Christmas and Halloween (2-3years ago) I hope that you would be able to make a back to the past with a limited time so we could On my way! these stuff
Thanks
Zolo ;)

CuteTali
06-25-14, 07:28 PM
New version for Android

Nice cover art. I wonder if we'll get that teal bag next update, that would be cool. Also notice they used the boots from the catalogue as a display in the back? Most other vevrsions don't have that.

Something more 4th of July related would have been nice, but I'm glad some of y'all like this country stuff. At least the counters, wallpaper and dividers are useful. I don't understand the hair at all. Oh well, there's always next week.

I also think that next week we'll probably get something that's more 4th of July related, but this is like a good in between theme, it can be used year-round, but is leaning towards 4th of July theme some too.

jojopeanut
06-25-14, 09:51 PM
I like the cover art too. Boots were the first thing I noticed. Thanks for the white wash floor tiles TL :) I really like them and for coins. Worth the whole update to me.

jewelfang
06-26-14, 09:35 AM
The boots are cute. :)

I'd like to just put it out there, I miss the Friday Previews! Please TL, give us a preview tomorrow! :cool:

minidemon88
06-26-14, 11:51 AM
Decent updates! I like the turquoise counters and the country boot shelf the most. Not fond of the LTO this week. So gems saved. I missed the early sneak peek too! But I guess the staffs are too busy with the world cup. :(

chokdii
06-26-14, 10:23 PM
Love the wallpaper and tiles. Glad at least fashion got a nice update this week since Bakery and restaurant didn't get a good update (though I did like the vegetable stand in RS but that was it).

angelmama24
06-30-14, 08:47 AM
To team lava :I love the update but I will be so happy if I would be able to own the past outfits of Christmas and Halloween (2-3years ago) I hope that you would be able to make a back to the past with a limited time so we could On my way! these stuff
Thanks
Zolo ;)

Are you on Android or ios?

angelmama24
06-30-14, 08:50 AM
The boots are cute. :)

I'd like to just put it out there, I miss the Friday Previews! Please TL, give us a preview tomorrow! :cool:

I am so missing the teasers, yet feeling like a spoiled child. Lol.

dawsun921
06-30-14, 05:35 PM
Hi All I play Fashion Story on an Android phone, I am curious when the new update will be available?

Thanks =)
Heather

jojopeanut
06-30-14, 08:59 PM
Hi All I play Fashion Story on an Android phone, I am curious when the new update will be available?

Thanks =)
Heather

Weekly updates are every Tuesday for the most part, unless a new version is released for Android then it can be a frw days longer. Normally it's about 11:35 a.m. Pacific time on Tuesdays. If you don't have last Tuesday's update you need to download the app featured just above from the Google play store.

kiwyro
07-01-14, 01:32 AM
Has anyone received the download goal for this new version?

gotalotaluv
07-01-14, 01:37 AM
Android = fashion story country girl...no goal yet...there's a goal?????

fatmama64
07-01-14, 05:43 AM

No, not yet:-(

kiwyro
07-01-14, 11:09 AM
Android = fashion story country girl...no goal yet...there's a goal?????

Yes the goal to download the country girl version that will give us 6 gems

jewelfang
07-01-14, 11:34 AM
Nope, no goal yet for me either (though I have recently only been offered 4 gems for game downloads, it used to be 6).
I have never seen the offers go longer than the following weeks release, but it could happen. This is also the 3rd new version for android in 2 months, so Iguess it is possible we won't get one.....?
I'm going to wait a few more days though, just in case.

jojopeanut
07-01-14, 11:47 AM
The new update is out I'm not starting a thread though no time for pics. Busy, but it's a very expensive gem update. the LTO is something like 68 gems and all floor d?cor seems to all cost gems as well. 15hr catalog that makes little quantity of items for that amount of time.

meme1098
07-01-14, 12:32 PM

See post #27

jewelfang
07-01-14, 02:02 PM
See post #27

We aren't talking about the new version we know the new version is out. We are talking about the GOAL for the new version. Many of us wait until they offer a goal to download new versions of the game before we get it. It can net between 4 and 8 gems to just wait a few days to get the goal.

But still no new goal for android users to download this new version.

meme1098
07-01-14, 04:28 PM
We aren't talking about the new version we know the new version is out. We are talking about the GOAL for the new version. Many of us wait until they offer a goal to download new versions of the game before we get it. It can net between 4 and 8 gems to just wait a few days to get the goal.

But still no new goal for android users to download this new version.

I miss understood. My apologies.

Nikki_Finn
07-02-14, 09:37 AM
still nothing?!? did they forget?

minidemon88
07-02-14, 11:05 AM
Nothing so far here. Whenever they update the blog about the new version, that's the way I'm sure we will get the download goal. But there's nothing on the blog except for the new content updates this week. Bummer!

lelaina752
07-02-14, 12:39 PM
I hope we get the goal to download the new version soon. I wonder what is taking so long. I can't remember that it's ever been over a week.

jewelfang
07-02-14, 11:14 PM
I am starting to suspect we won't get the offer, which would be a first as far as I am aware. Maybe with so many recent versions, this one just got overlooked?

CuteTali
07-03-14, 12:04 AM
Okay, it's been over a week from the day of the update, I'm sure all android players want to get the new version and all the people who don't know about the forums or don't use them probably don't even know about this new version. Can a mod please flag this over to whomever is responsible for pushing out the new version download notification/goal?

orleansparish
07-03-14, 06:37 AM
Hey im trying to save gems. Where is the goal for the game? I have the one for bingo rio, maybe fashion will come in a day or two? Usually download goals dont overlap. I got candy mania, then bingo so hopefully this one is up next.

kiwyro
07-03-14, 05:30 PM
Nothing so far here. Whenever they update the blog about the new version, that's the way I'm sure we will get the download goal. But there's nothing on the blog except for the new content updates this week. Bummer!

Thats what i was thinking, when they post about the new version in the
TL fb page we'll get the goal.. im waiting cause i dont want to download it
and then see everyone posting.. ''Wooho i just got the goal'' lol i dont
Spend money on gems ,so this and mastering catalogs are the only way
For me to get gems, so im gonna wait some more days anyway there's nothing
To died for in this version. ت

minidemon88
07-07-14, 11:20 AM
I'm just thinking that they're too busy and forgot to release the download goal. *sigh* Too much soccer perhaps? XD

jewelfang
07-07-14, 12:34 PM
I just got the offer for the Country Girl version. Yay! I hope all my fellow Android users got it as well.

kiwyro
07-07-14, 01:27 PM
Wohoo finally got the offer too... that was a long wait lol