PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Showdown World Event (IOS) 06/24/2014

Pages : 1 [2]

Oliver118
07-01-14, 10:02 PM
Just got silver trophy

JeannesThinkin
07-02-14, 03:19 AM
The Dragons ARE Soccer themed, and the habitat, a soccer field, IS soccer themed.
It does only hold 4, but all except the Soccer Dragon have another color, so can go elsewhere.

The Soccer field holds Rainbows for me... hmmm.... Also, the Germany Dragon for me, is not Soccer typed. It's soccer theme, yes, but not typed

buttabdullah99
07-02-14, 04:24 AM
Yay!!!! Just hit 1700 and got mine USA dragon 💃💃💃
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/23495B0B-A6CE-48DF-9189-45C0AC9B2F2A_zpsw6cdbyoh.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/23495B0B-A6CE-48DF-9189-45C0AC9B2F2A_zpsw6cdbyoh.png.html)

FigmentValley
07-02-14, 06:09 AM
ACK! The Germany dragon grew another head in the 6 to 7 evolvement!?!?!?!

Ewwwwwwwhhh.......

Gotta lop that thing off!

Anaboe
07-02-14, 07:04 AM
Anyone else that realy dislikes soccer, and thinks these dragons are ugly? Ow, don't worry, I'm gonna level them to Epic and put them on my island because they're usefull in the arena, but as far away as possible... I'm more into the pink/purple flower/music/lace thingie :)

Anyway, 1.721 soccer balls here, so I assume I will me making somewhat 2800-3000 in total.

amerirish
07-02-14, 07:26 AM
I like the Germany dragon and I loooove the USA dragon. I don't mind at all that they resemble other dragons. I'm not a fan of soccer either, but I think the habitat is cute and I love having different habitats. I have them all on my center platform. I get tired of the same old red/blue/purple/etc. habitats.

freshfunin2008
07-02-14, 08:13 AM
Got USA dragon in both accounts yesterday and I am hoping we get the Soccer dragon today as well.

We are doing good community. Keep it up and good luck in the Angelfire tourney.

cocauina
07-02-14, 08:57 AM
The Dragons ARE Soccer themed, and the habitat, a soccer field, IS soccer themed.
It does only hold 4, but all except the Soccer Dragon have another color, so can go elsewhere.

The Soccer Dragon is the pure soccer type dragon. Germany, USA, England and Brazil are the dragons that can go elsewhere, 'cause they are soccer and color (one or two) type, so the Soccer Dragon has to stay in the Soccer Field habitat, the others can go to red, green, yellow and/or blue habitats.

The Soccer field holds Rainbows for me... hmmm.... Also, the Germany Dragon for me, is not Soccer typed. It's soccer theme, yes, but not typed

Germany Dragon is soccer and yellow type.
If your Soccer Field holds Rainbow dragons and your Germany dragon it's not soccer type, you need to contact TL, it's possible that you have a bug, you and other players where that happens.

cocauina
07-02-14, 10:17 AM
Anyone else that realy dislikes soccer, and thinks these dragons are ugly? Ow, don't worry, I'm gonna level them to Epic and put them on my island because they're usefull in the arena, but as far away as possible... I'm more into the pink/purple flower/music/lace thingie :)

Anyway, 1.721 soccer balls here, so I assume I will me making somewhat 2800-3000 in total.

You aren't alone, I also don't like soccer and the dragons are ugly.
My dragons from this event, probably will stay in storage along with the other dragons of past world events. xD

jim23cash
07-02-14, 12:20 PM
I'm at 3065, and have all individual prizes. I'm just waiting on Soccer now, it's the one I really want!
We are almost there, Community total is at 138,237,892 currently.
I'm not a huge fan of sports or soccer, I just like these events. The Soccer Dragon is the cutest, it looks like the statue for coins in market. (too bad we don't get soccer balls for buying themed decor! I've seen islands with lots of the statue).
JeannesThinkin: Look at info screen on soccer field, next to the money counter that you collect from. It should show a soccer ball for type. Same for individual Dragons. If you click on Dragons like you are going to feed them, it pulls up info screen with individual Dragon info. Each of the Dragons so far have had a soccer ball first, then a color (like yellow for Germany). If yours are different, you should contact TL support.
Congratulations to everyone on all your progress, it seems to be going smoother this time!!
Oliverrr! Congrats on getting your trophy, that should speed up your collection with 4 more balls an hour from trophy. ;) Try and get it synced with quest, that makes it easier to collect both on time!
Ok, gotta go ice my hand again, Keep it positive everyone! We Can Do It! ;). Annie

jim23cash
07-02-14, 12:26 PM
ACK! The Germany dragon grew another head in the 6 to 7 evolvement!?!?!?!

Ewwwwwwwhhh.......

Gotta lop that thing off!

The Clockwork did that also. Kinda freaked me out!! But I'm used to it now. ;)

freshfunin2008
07-02-14, 01:31 PM
two heads are better than one. Or is it 3 heads are better than 2

buttabdullah99
07-02-14, 01:45 PM
Yay!!!! We are almost there to get soccer dragon keep it up everyone and we are still having 6 days I am happy ;););););)

freshfunin2008
07-02-14, 02:11 PM
If I get soccer today..... I may be able to use him against those real tough Champs later on in this tourney.

dubbleyooteeyef
07-02-14, 03:07 PM
Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Ave per hour since last check

Forecast at "Current" rate

Per Action / Hour
Max Per 24 hrs
Realistic
Examples
Variations

Quest
4/4
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm

Decoration (1)
4/4
as above
Use Multiple when available

Hatch (1 Nest)
1 / hr / egg

Buy Air, Water, Light eggs on multiple nests

Harvest (7 Farms)
1 / hr / farm
8am (5), 1pm (5), 6pm (5), 11pm (8),

Fight
4 wins /day
Sometimes 2 per

Per Day

14 Days

pribakes
07-02-14, 04:41 PM
Congrats everyone we got soccer ;)

tuffyjkitten
07-02-14, 04:42 PM
SOCCER DRAGON!! Congrats everyone and keep up the good work!

amerirish
07-02-14, 04:43 PM
GOOOOOAAAALLLLL! great job everyone! let's keep it going!

AJImmer
07-02-14, 05:08 PM
Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

You've been tracking this and past events pretty closely and accurately - I may be fuzzy in my recollection but aren't we in much better shape for getting the final community prize in this event than we have been in the past events? In past events it felt like we we've always needed a huge boost at the end to make the target but in this event it looks like we're in really good shape. Would you agree?

buttabdullah99
07-02-14, 05:46 PM
Yay!!!!! GOALLLL!!!! Congrats everyone on SOCCER dragon 👍👍👍

Zummat
07-02-14, 06:49 PM
Very happy when I opened Dragon Story after a long day at work and I was greeted by Soccer dragon. Egg is on the nest. We are doing great! Good job everyone! :)

PineapplePigeon
07-02-14, 06:50 PM
You've been tracking this and past events pretty closely and accurately - I may be fuzzy in my recollection but aren't we in much better shape for getting the final community prize in this event than we have been in the past events? In past events it felt like we we've always needed a huge boost at the end to make the target but in this event it looks like we're in really good shape. Would you agree?

Yea I feel that way too, and we still have 4 days left, so we should get it ;)

LaceFace333
07-02-14, 09:53 PM
Yeah, you are right about that. I was kinda disappointed because a lot of the community event dragons have been different, but I felt like we are all working so hard to get them, TL could have done something different. At least for a world event. Usually with the white rose, or blue peacock, the colors were quite a bit different...even though the dragons were the same. With the clockwork and German, I feel like the color scheme was very similar...But, now I get why the color scheme wasn't that different, wasn't familiar with Germany colors.

If we go by your logic, all the recoloring dragons are the same as the original ones.. Blue "Peacock", White "Chocolate", White "Rose", USA ("Griffin"), Brazil ("Carnival"), "Winter" Games and England ("Knight"). All the dragons and respective eggs, have different colors, at least on different color..

People seem to see the Germany dragon as a problem (the only problem I see with the recoloring, it's we are having a duplicate from original, instead of having a dragon that's new and different) just 'cause is exactly a copy from the Clockwork, but Germany it isn't the only copy.. All the recoloring dragons are a copy but with differente colors and references, like the reference to soccer.. Germany dragon is different from the Clockwork like all the recoloring dragons, and the egg? The egg is different too, the difference is minimal and small, but the difference is there, the background from the gear of the egg is black and not blue. The design of the dragon and egg are the same, but the colors are the different and clothes were added with the colors of the country.

By the way the quotation marks, are a reference to the original dragon.

MBerkay
07-02-14, 11:35 PM
We have just under 5 Days 11 Hours and 101 Mil to the Brazil Dragon. I hope we can get it.

JustKay
07-03-14, 12:25 AM
Just broke through the 2000 mark! On 2006 now. Still plugging away for that Brazil dragon even though I'm not a fan of the tassels.

cocauina
07-03-14, 01:21 AM
Yeah, you are right about that. I was kinda disappointed because a lot of the community event dragons have been different, but I felt like we are all working so hard to get them, TL could have done something different. At least for a world event. Usually with the white rose, or blue peacock, the colors were quite a bit different...even though the dragons were the same. With the clockwork and German, I feel like the color scheme was very similar...But, now I get why the color scheme wasn't that different, wasn't familiar with Germany colors.

You aren't the only one who's disappointed with the dragons from this world event, I'm too, but what can we do? Like everyone, TL needs to take a break, the world event is out too, but they are releasing new dragons and they give work, I understand you, 'cause when the Candy Clouds habitat was released I thought the next world event would be releated with candys xD It would be nice, but when I saw the world event out and saw the dragons.. I was like "really TL? really?!" I didn't like the dragons, but what can we do? TL is TL, at least the dragons are free xD

We just need to finish this world event and wait for the next one to see what TL have saved for us :p

buttabdullah99
07-03-14, 06:45 AM
I just 2011 balls still a long journey but I am still having 5 days so no worries :0

danabella1980
07-03-14, 08:00 AM
This tournament is going easier than the last one. We will definitely be getting that Brazil guy. I think I'm a little behind with only 1372 but I am not too worried since there is 5 days left.

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 09:41 AM

Your complaint is valid. Don't agree with that logic!(no offense cocauina :p)
We are not talking about white/blue/black Clockwork, it's Germany and deserves its own egg. And you are right about those other dragons being vastly different. Clockwork colors are too similar to Germany's.

Once you get the German dragon to level 7 you will notice the color difference, especially with the black.

There are too many optimists on this forum. I like to balance it out with a little pessimism. Kind of like Jedi vs Sith :p

Zummat
07-03-14, 04:23 PM
I'm trying to decide of the four Soccer hybrids who to vote of the island once we get Brazil. Most likely will be Germany and as someone else mentioned, he can go live with his cousin Clockwork. With two dragons in a red/white/blue coloration and two in the yellow/blue/green coloration, Germany is also the odd ball color of the five. Poor Germany, my heritage, got to kick him off the Soccer island. ;)

Zummat
07-03-14, 04:47 PM
We are not talking about white/blue/black Clockwork, it's Germany and deserves its own egg. And you are right about those other dragons being vastly different. Clockwork colors are too similar to Germany's.

Once you get the German dragon to level 7 you will notice the color difference, especially with the black.

There are too many optimists on this forum. I like to balance it out with a little pessimism. Kind of like Jedi vs Sith :p

There you go, a great idea for the next world event - Star Wars dragons! ;)

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 04:48 PM
I'm trying to decide of the four Soccer hybrids who to vote of the island once we get Brazil. Most likely will be Germany and as someone else mentioned, he can go live with his cousin Clockwork. With two dragons in a red/white/blue coloration and two in the yellow/blue/green coloration, Germany is also the odd ball color of the five. Poor Germany, my heritage, got to kick him off the Soccer island. ;)

England because they are used to living alone on there own little island.
The fact that the dragon is wearing armor to play soccer means that they are too fragile to play the sport. Might be best to put England dragon with fairy dragons or flower dragons(Pansy dragon, etc...).

:p

Zummat
07-03-14, 04:49 PM
England because they are used to living alone on there own little island.
The fact that that dragon is wearing armor to play soccer means that they are to fragile to play the sport. Might be best to put England dragon with fairy dragons or flower dragons(Pansy dragon, etc...).

:p

Well now, I might have to rethink this. LOL!

cocauina
07-03-14, 06:03 PM

I don't understand why you don't understand my logic xD
I'm not defending the dragons from this world event, I'm only saying that this dragons are only recoloring from the original ones, and if they are recoloring TL won't spend time creating different eggs for them, they only change their colors to others. Recoloring dragons just gain new colors, the rest if the same, that's why I talked about the other recoloring dragons..

It's normal that the Germany and Cloclwork dragons have similiar colors, because the germany colors are black, red and yellow, and if the germany dragon deserves it's own egg, so usa, brazil and england deserves their own egg too.

AHAHAHAH

If TL needs ideas to world event dragons, in this forum there are players with many ideas! ahah
When Candy Clouds habitat was released I thought the next world event would be related with candys, but I was wrong xD

tenminlate
07-03-14, 06:33 PM
i received throphys and net but not the habitat to put my soccer dragon. how do i get one?

saghaven
07-03-14, 06:59 PM
If you've reached the number of balls required for the habitat (I believe it's a few hundred) it should be in your storage.

chalupa2030
07-03-14, 08:12 PM
Guys, can the soccer dragon only go in the soccer habitat? Please tell me No!

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 08:23 PM
Guys, can the soccer dragon only go in the soccer habitat? Please tell me No!

No!

(But that's the wrong answer :p )

igames4me
07-03-14, 08:28 PM
No!

Lol hilarious

chalupa2030
07-03-14, 09:23 PM
No!

Too funny!

Darn it.

dangerb0y
07-03-14, 09:35 PM
I don't understand why you don't understand my logic xD

No I understand, that's why I disagree.
We all generally agree that TL reuses dragon templates and re colors them. There is no problem with that. Off the top of my head there is mist/luck/kitsune/night elf, landworm/quetzal, fairy type dragons, flower type dragons, Element/emerald knight, etc... but they all have different eggs.
I disagreed with the examples used to get to the conclusion. I remember white chocolate getting some hate for copying chocolate. But since then, it's generally accepted that dragons that have the same name and different color will normally have the same dragon type and egg, but re colored, peacock/chocolate/rose. The exception to that is black diamond, black rose, white magic (off the top of my head).

Anyway, if TL introduced "black clockwork", then your logic is correct and you are right with the examples you used.
But this is Germany we are talking about. It's the first dragon that I know of that has a completely different name but uses the same dragon type and egg as another dragon. It just screams laziness.

I posted my thoughts on USA dragon earlier in this thread. It's too depressing to bring up again. They used griffin instead of eagle. Aye carumba!

I haven't mentioned England yet, but it's even worse. They only colored half of the upper torso and added cleats. Everything else is the exact same as Knight.

TL;dr
The examples used to get the conclusion is what I disagree with.

ning64
07-04-14, 01:17 AM
What habitat do we need for the soccer dragon I have blue gree and yellow empty and it says to buy habitat but doesn't say which

deadpixel
07-04-14, 02:23 AM
What habitat do we need for the soccer dragon I have blue gree and yellow empty and it says to buy habitat but doesn't say which

The second individual prize you got was a "Soccer Field". Look in your storage. That's the habitat for the soccer dragon.

otgland
07-04-14, 07:52 AM
5 Soccer dragons - but the habitat only holds 4! TL - any chance that will change? Would be nice to keep them altogether.

Woops - just saw this in the suggestion thread....

night123b
07-04-14, 08:44 AM
The baby germany is so cute! :D I don't mind it's a recolor!
In fact it's the only dragon I find I like, except maybe brazil dragon. Do you think we'll get it?

MakJulos
07-04-14, 09:09 AM

Oh no! Luckily i think copyrights and such will save us from the abomination of blending that fantastic saga with an app game with massproduced dragons....brrr....scary thougt!

I see there's a discussion going on about the looks of the soccer class dragons and i definetly agree it's all quite cheap the way the redesigned (or not) dragons for this event, but tbh - it is a free to play game, can't expect them to have designers sitting creating brand new dragons constantly when they're not guaranteed any profit from the game really unless they make us buy gold, and not all do that. Personally i think it couldn't have been too difficult switching the cogwheel of Clockwork egg into a soccer ball for example...oh well...and the England dragon, ugh... And btw, i understand why there is a USA soccer dragon but i'd have preferred a more classic football...sorry, soccer team, than that one - even if the USA team now did awesomely well in Brazil, great job tbh! I would've liked a purty bright orange Holland dragon, or Spain...hmm no, crashed and burnt, eep! Ah well, i prefer icehockey anyway! :)

jim23cash
07-04-14, 10:48 AM
Thought. And Definitely. Grammar Police at your service. ;)
I'm happy there is a world event. I'm happy we got the Soccer Dragon (my fave). I'm happy the habitat at least holds 4. I'm really glad we all get the opportunity to work cooperatively to win. That makes it more fun and exciting and we get to share our progress. I'm glad we get Dragons we don't have to breed. (A whole set! Whew!)
I do wish the events would each come with habitat(s) that hold all event Dragons. I liked the idea of a small habitat, like a bench, to go along with field, for players that "aren't on field at moment" (MakJulos, your idea, right?) That way they could all be grouped together, and it would match theme & decor.
As far as coloration and types go, people tend to get really emotional and attached about things that represent their countries. It would seem a good idea to make them unique and special. However, I can understand the reasoning for recycling other Dragons. I think it just felt like they did a bit too little in the remodel area, on eggs and Dragons. Maybe they were too busy working on something else to put more time into them. I think at least they know how everyone feels about it now anyway.
So, we are in the home stretch, heading for another triumphant ending to another fun world event. I really appreciate that TL keeps coming up with new and fun ways to get Dragons.
Best of Luck to Everyone on getting the final Dragon! ;)

cocauina
07-04-14, 11:51 AM
No I understand, that's why I disagree.
We all generally agree that TL reuses dragon templates and re colors them. There is no problem with that. Off the top of my head there is mist/luck/kitsune/night elf, landworm/quetzal, fairy type dragons, flower type dragons, Element/emerald knight, etc... but they all have different eggs.
I disagreed with the examples used to get to the conclusion. I remember white chocolate getting some hate for copying chocolate. But since then, it's generally accepted that dragons that have the same name and different color will normally have the same dragon type and egg, but re colored, peacock/chocolate/rose. The exception to that is black diamond, black rose, white magic (off the top of my head).

Anyway, if TL introduced "black clockwork", then your logic is correct and you are right with the examples you used.
But this is Germany we are talking about. It's the first dragon that I know of that has a completely different name but uses the same dragon type and egg as another dragon. It just screams laziness.

I posted my thoughts on USA dragon earlier in this thread. It's too depressing to bring up again. They used griffin instead of eagle. Aye carumba!

I haven't mentioned England yet, but it's even worse. They only colored half of the upper torso and added cleats. Everything else is the exact same as Knight.

TL;dr
The examples used to get the conclusion is what I disagree with.

Now I understand you! I wasn't understanding why you didn't understand me or didn't agree with me.

I agree with the fact that every dragon deserves it's own egg and dragon design, but this time TL just decided to change the name and use dragons that already exists. Yes, USA dragon was better if it was eagle and not griffin. Brazil and carnival, England and knight, Germany and Clockwork, have things and common, the connections are right, but I only see players hating the germany dragon just because they don't see the difference in the egg, it's minimal and small, but the difference is there.

It's nice from TL do something like this, I don't complain. I like the idea of doing dragons for countrys, but I don't like the dragons. Yes, every dragon of this event, just has clothes on and some colors changed, TL was very lazy for this event, they just dicided to recolor other dragons, and only change the names, that's why I say we shouldn't see this as a problem, 'cause there are differences. But if TL choose that this world event would be related with soccer, at least, like you said, every dragon should have it's own eggs and dragon designs, not a exactly copy of original ones with differences.

That's my opinion and I also agree with you.

MakJulos
07-04-14, 01:51 PM
Thought. And Definitely. Grammar Police at your service. ;)

Hehe, there are a few things in english that just won't stick no matter how much i chat or type in english...so the h is there in the end, before the final t....ty, i'm sure i'll know how to spell that word for at least 5 mins now :D Next i'll try to get the AM/PM thing stuck in my head....hmm which was which now....i know AM does not mean After Midnight, is AM maybe something in latin even? Anyway, AM is the hours after midnight even if that's not what it means....umm, i think...? :)

And more on thread subject - i agree that it's very nice getting a batch of dragons like this for free sort of, even if i myself find them a bit cheapishly (is THAT really a proper word hmm) created, so i'm happy too! But, even more happy because i now have 4 weeks off from work and loads of time to do absolutely nothing and a lot of fun stuff, yay!

AJImmer
07-04-14, 01:59 PM
Hehe, there are a few things in english that just won't stick no matter how much i chat or type in english...so the h is there in the end, before the final t....ty, i'm sure i'll know how to spell that word for at least 5 mins now :D Next i'll try to get the AM/PM thing stuck in my head....hmm which was which now....i know AM does not mean After Midnight, is AM maybe something in latin even? Anyway, AM is the hours after midnight even if that's not what it means....umm, i think...? :)

And more on thread subject - i agree that it's very nice getting a batch of dragons like this for free sort of, even if i myself find them a bit cheapishly (is THAT really a proper word hmm) created, so i'm happy too! But, even more happy because i now have 4 weeks off from work and loads of time to do absolutely nothing and a lot of fun stuff, yay!

English is not really to blame for AM / PM - you're right that it's Latin. AM is ante meridiem (ante meaning before; and meridiem is midday or noon) and PM is post meridiem (post meaning after). So AM is "before midday" and PM is "after midday."

In the USA, we still primarily use a 12-hour clock so AM/PM is needed. The AM/PM designation isn't needed if you're using a 24-hour clock.

MakJulos
07-04-14, 02:10 PM
English is not really to blame for AM / PM - you're right that it's Latin. AM is ante meridiem (ante meaning before; and meridiem is midday or noon) and PM is post meridiem (post meaning after). So AM is "before midday" and PM is "after midday."

Ah yes, i do recognize that latin...not that the knowledge will stick in my brain hehe! Ty! I do find the AM/PM thing very impractical though, splitting the days into the 24 hours works so well! And....hmmm no, not going to discuss the weirdness of measuring things in feet and inches....and i won't ask why americans call their american football for football when they're holding the ball in their hands during most of the game either....:D

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 02:31 PM
i won't ask why americans call their american football for football when they're holding the ball in their hands during most of the game either....:D

Hilarious! I could never understand why Europe calls soccer football when most of the time the ball is on the ground! Lol!

jaesha
07-04-14, 02:35 PM
I didn't get to read the entire thread, but the soccer dragon recoloration debate is interesting. I just assumed that some of the current dragons were outfitted, like in uniform and I was actually kinda satisfied with that. Like they were supposed to be on teams with uniforms and not completely changed, but oh well, I'm probably in the minority with thinking they look fine. It was just how I interpreted it, so I didn't expect a retooling or am not disappointed that they were not retooled.

I'm appreciative of these events and all of the combined, unified effort that everyone puts in so that we can complete the event. Cheers to everyone and good luck.

Happy 4th of July to those in the US. :)

night123b
07-04-14, 04:00 PM
Ya'll all know farm story 2 event is doing way better than our dragon story right? They are almost at their community prize... So it's kinda demoralising to see us so far behind on our community prize... :( Team Lava, not sure if you realise or not... But please don't bail us out again! D: If farm story can get 331 million... Why are we so far behind on our piddly 252...?

PineapplePigeon
07-04-14, 04:13 PM
Ya'll all know farm story 2 event is doing way better than our dragon story right? They are almost at their community prize... So it's kinda demoralising to see us so far behind on our community prize... :( Team Lava, not sure if you realise or not... But please don't bail us out again! D: If farm story can get 331 million... Why are we so far behind on our piddly 252...?
Because I'm assuming Farm Story 2 has Android supported. Dragon Story does not support these World Events on Android, and a large portions of people play on Android. :(

AJImmer
07-04-14, 04:41 PM
...and i won't ask why americans call their american football for football when they're holding the ball in their hands during most of the game either....:D

ok ok american football and holding the ball... it's a legitimate question... but when you bring up "using the hands"... on the 4th of July, no less... I am compelled to respond with... What is with the flopping???

Zummat
07-04-14, 04:52 PM

I don't play Farm Story so I don't care. And why does it matter anyway?

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 04:59 PM

Seriously! I thought the same thing!

dubbleyooteeyef
07-04-14, 05:37 PM

Yea I feel that way too, and we still have 4 days left, so we should get it ;)

Sorry guys, been busy with work. Yes, this is the best tournament by far for "being on track".

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

I have a funny feeling TL will leave it right to the last minute to help us if we need it - to see if the community panics and spends money.
Don't get me wrong, I love these events, but they are really just marketing tools.

Hey Mak, most people cant even master English as their only language so I say you're doing pretty well ;)
AM/PM - try "A" comes before "P" = Morning comes before Afternoon.
oh and cheapishly is a real word (to me) :)

PineapplePigeon
07-04-14, 07:34 PM
I certainly hope we get the Brazil Dragon :) I traded my Carnival because I evolved it to epic ... Tip: don't evolve it to epic.

chalupa2030
07-04-14, 07:44 PM
I certainly hope we get the Brazil Dragon :) I traded my Carnival because I evolved it to epic ... Tip: don't evolve it to epic.

I love my carnival! I do wish i could snip off that tongue or whatever is sticking out of his mouth! I hate that! The babies are too cute too!

PineapplePigeon
07-04-14, 08:49 PM
I love my carnival! I do wish i could snip off that tongue or whatever is sticking out of his mouth! I hate that! The babies are too cute too!

Yea it's tongue was what bothered me :rolleyes: love it as a baby though :)

night123b
07-05-14, 07:26 AM

I take it you n chalupa and probably many others missed the point yes? Sorry if you all took it the wrong way. But! The whole point is... We have a lousy community compared to other games. :/ and some of the reason is complacency... "TL will bail us out"... That and TL just has the worst timing for bringing these events out. I'm not saying you all aren't doing your part... Just that there are fewer people that actually try in these events.

jptheripper
07-05-14, 08:09 AM
Am anti meridian. Pm post meridian, before and after the sun passes directly overhead, basically,

Zummat
07-05-14, 08:12 AM
I take it you n chalupa and probably many others missed the point yes? Sorry if you all took it the wrong way. But! The whole point is... We have a lousy community compared to other games. :/ and some of the reason is complacency... "TL will bail us out"... That and TL just has the worst timing for bringing these events out. I'm not saying you all aren't doing your part... Just that there are fewer people that actually try in these events.

Nope, didn't miss the point. And then you come back and dis this community. You seem to know something the rest of us don't and that's how many people are playing this game. On every forum there are negative posts. It may appear to you that fewer people try but I say that everyone tries. Some are able to use gold to boost their collections and some are not able to do that as much. It doesn't matter. If a player is only able to get the minimum number of soccer balls they are still playing their best. No one player is better than the other. In the end it will only take one soccer ball to get the prize.

dangerb0y
07-05-14, 08:36 AM

You are comparing apples to oranges.
Farm story has a completely different collection system. I haven't played the other game in a while, but how much coins can they collect in a day? Is it more or less?
So you can't go by coins collected. The games have completely different systems.

Or are you talking about post counts? It makes sense that they post more because they have a trading system in place where they can actively interact and sell items to each other. We don't. The best we can do is high five each other and offer encouragement. Forum posts don't equate to how many users are playing the game.

The only people who know how many active users are participating in the events is TeamLava, I doubt they would post that info, but I'd be interested.

Just from glancing, it looks like forum activity DS eclipses all other forums. If this forum would supply the info that the DS wiki has, I can only imagine that forum activity would greatly increase.

dangerb0y
07-05-14, 09:01 AM
Also, we have a great community.
Battle threads are constantly updated with tips and tricks and encouragement.
World event threads are all updated by users. Not TL(unless they are doing it indirectly). It's usually the community supplies the info and pictures on the dragons and habitats and decor.
New dragon threads? Yep, community supplies the missing info and pictures. Usually incubation and egg type.

This community is the opposite of lousy. It's sickeningly sweet. It's so sweet that it's as if I were dropped into a pit filled with Peeps(or Kinder surprise for the EU people), and my only way to get out is to eat my way out. It's that sweet. I get diabetes every time I visit this forum.

Sparkly888
07-05-14, 09:11 AM
....., It's so sweet that it's as if I were dropped into a pit filled with Peeps(or Kinder surprise for the EU people), and my only way to get out is to eat my way out. It's that sweet. I get diabetes every time I visit this forum.

Lol. That's hilarious! Well at least my dentist loves me. :-D

crystalrayn3
07-05-14, 10:44 AM
Nope, didn't miss the point. And then you come back and dis this community. You seem to know something the rest of us don't and that's how many people are playing this game. On every forum there are negative posts. It may appear to you that fewer people try but I say that everyone tries. Some are able to use gold to boost their collections and some are not able to do that as much. It doesn't matter. If a player is only able to get the minimum number of soccer balls they are still playing their best. No one player is better than the other. In the end it will only take one soccer ball to get the prize.

This forum is an neighborly spot. Sure there's a touch of negativity but that's simply human nature. The players I've met & engaged with in various discussions have favorably added to my game play experience. As for the various contests/group challenges offered by TL, I believe this community works quite well together. There has yet to be a contest where the ultimate group goal wasn't earned. Friendly advice & opinions garnered from our forum assist many players in reaching their personal goals which in turn adds to the group goal achievements. Every player counts no matter their level. This forum motivates its players and continues to keep things interesting during lulls within the games.

chalupa2030
07-05-14, 11:51 AM

Are you high? Do you practice being mean, or does it come naturally?

We have not lost an event yet! I don't play other games, only DS and I love it here! You could too if you wanted ~ but clearly you want to breed discontent:(

please be positive!

Drachenia
07-05-14, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by night123b

Are you high? Do you practice being mean, or does it come naturally?

We have not lost an event yet! I don't play other games, only DS and I love it here! You could too if you wanted ~ but clearly you want to breed discontent:(

please be positive!

I agree to chalupa, the community have so far finished each event. I did not write it because I constantly grow feed, fight in the arena and where I have to heal more than 40 dragons have. I also do the quest industrious :D

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140706/oeskb9go.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Zummat
07-05-14, 05:16 PM
So glad to hear from all of the people on this great community. We are doing fantastic in the world event. I have slowed down a tad collecting soccer balls because I wound up with two Virtues on my nests trying to breed Independence. I guess the thing you can say about DS is "Slow and steady wins the race". It takes hours and days sometime to finish things here. I am constantly keeping my farms collected, going on the quest, collecting the silver trophy soccer balls, and battling in the arena even though I don't need the Tarot cards. I still have several dragons in the spa but should have everyone back in time for the next tournament.

Everyone has been doing great and I have absolutely no doubt we will finish and win the final Brazil dragon. Everyone here has helped me more than they know when I first found the forum; especially in my first tournament. Thanks everyone! :):)

dubbleyooteeyef
07-05-14, 07:43 PM
Its close this time ;)
7th farm and trophies are helping (lol I didn't even use the Circus tent last time ;/)

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

saghaven
07-05-14, 09:58 PM
Just got my England dragon! So all my work now will be just for Brazil :)

dragonhoarders
07-06-14, 02:41 AM
Same. Got England today:)

buttabdullah99
07-06-14, 07:09 AM
Yay!!!! Just hit 2600 balls and got mine England dragon 😍😍💃💃🎉🎊
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/9F6B174C-DD3D-47DE-9CF7-935BC04138D7_zps0wrkucc9.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/9F6B174C-DD3D-47DE-9CF7-935BC04138D7_zps0wrkucc9.png.html)

Zummat
07-06-14, 07:13 AM
Congratulations buttabdullah, dragonhoarders, saghaven :)

buttabdullah99
07-06-14, 09:09 AM
Thanks Zummat 👍👍👍

Guardian452
07-06-14, 09:14 AM
Looks like Stormie has been spending some gold speed breeding. We now need less than 39 million with 49 hours left.

DaintyDina
07-06-14, 09:54 AM
Hi I've not long been playing, I have the gold and silver trophies to boost my ball collection and hoping with a lot of luck I'll get the USA dragon. How do you do battles? And what are the cards people are talking about? Do you need to be on a certain level? X

saghaven
07-06-14, 10:57 AM

Thanks!

Zummat
07-06-14, 11:08 AM
Hi I've not long been playing, I have the gold and silver trophies to boost my ball collection and hoping with a lot of luck I'll get the USA dragon. How do you do battles? And what are the cards people are talking about? Do you need to be on a certain level? X

Welcome DaintyDina. :)

Level 32 is the minimum level for Battle Tournaments
Level 30 is the minimum level for the Battle Arena

buttabdullah99
07-06-14, 11:54 AM
As Zummat already told u about levels for tournament and battle arena and yes there is a dragon Tarot dragon u cannot breed this dragon only u can craft by winning battles in battle arena u need to collect 99 tarot cards to craft this dragon

willb09
07-06-14, 12:30 PM
Got England! Yay, something is going well at least!! Now to get that Brazil.

dragonhoarders
07-06-14, 01:54 PM
Same. Got England today:)

Thanks Zummatt :))

jim23cash
07-06-14, 02:43 PM
I think our community is amazing. People are extremely helpful and friendly. There are always some people who are negative, or conspiracy theorists, but they mostly just get ignored. I think we work well together! We have finished each of the world events, and there is always some increase or spikes in the collection. I just collected from Scaleypears, 2 trophies, quest, and 4 nests with an Anubis (44 hours) and 3 other 20 hour plus Dragons. Now that my nests aren't full, I'm going to do some more speed breeding for Black Diamond. No doubt that will throw off the numbers!
My current total is 4412, and I think it's been about on track with each time...We all play differently!
Keep it Positive People! ;) We can do it Again!!

midnightmeerkat
07-06-14, 02:54 PM
I think our community is amazing. People are extremely helpful and friendly. There are always some people who are negative, or conspiracy theorists, but they mostly just get ignored. I think we work well together! We have finished each of the world events, and there is always some increase or spikes in the collection. I just collected from Scaleypears, 2 trophies, quest, and 4 nests with an Anubis (44 hours) and 3 other 20 hour plus Dragons. Now that my nests aren't full, I'm going to do some more speed breeding for Black Diamond. No doubt that will throw off the numbers!
My current total is 4412, and I think it's been about on track with each time...We all play differently!

I agree ... A great community here! This time we have been on track all the way through - I think the trophies have helped to give a boost to the numbers.

My totals 3050 and 3009

awsumum
07-06-14, 04:06 PM

I'm with you too hun, the way this community works together is nothing short of amazing :) we can do it!

igames4me
07-06-14, 04:12 PM
Oh my I think I'm behind on soccer balls( been spending to much time on farm story 2)
I think if I'm still short tommorow I will speed breed with my saved gold . Oh and behind in tournament too. Need to speed between hours.

Wish me luck
Yay sped up battles and now I'm done with tournament on both accts

Now getting those soccer balls

yanlynnhtoo
07-06-14, 05:21 PM
I think I won't get England !! It's only 2 days left and I'm only 1600 soccer :(

deadpixel
07-06-14, 07:18 PM
I think I won't get England !! It's only 2 days left and I'm only 1600 soccer :(

It's unlikely you'd get it without spending gold, even if you had both gold and silver trophies, did all the quest, fought (and won) every hour in the arena, kept your nest filled and harvested from 7 farms. However, you could minimize the amount of gold spent by doing all of the above and only spending the gold needed at the very last minute.

kittymur
07-07-14, 03:57 AM
Got England on my main accounts. But managed to get only 1800-2000 soccer on my lower level accounts, so I won't be able get England on them. My main problem was that I hadn't big farms in start of event.

dubbleyooteeyef
07-07-14, 06:34 AM
Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

jptheripper
07-07-14, 06:39 AM
It looked like we were going to be over. Now it looks short. Slowing down. Seems like people spent early.

Although, I fear we were never meant to have Brazil. Why release 5 soccer dragons and a habitat that only holds 4, unless we were only ever meant to get 4

Well that's my negativity for the day

kyra85
07-07-14, 07:45 AM
we can put 4 of the 5 dragons on other habitats like red blue green or yellow so it does not matter the soccer field only holds 4 the fifth can stay on a other habitat <3
dont loose fait !!!
i'm stil hoping for the brasil ! since i only started playing 3 weeks ago i cant get the england dragon
(my farms where not big enough and i did not had a second nest and i just got the arena feature. but tomorrow i get the usa dragon yeey
so im hoping praying and wishing this comunity get the job done for brasil please please dont jinx it :P

Zummat
07-07-14, 08:21 AM
I have no doubts that we will make it. This now looks like the last event and on the morning of final day it was like the dam burst.

I moved Germany and Clockwork to live together in the same habitat. Brazil will share the soccer field with the others.

Please keep positive and don't believe the stats being posted. In the Circus event, unless I'm not remembering correctly, never had us winning that event.

Stay positive and just keep collecting however many soccer balls you can! :)

kyra85
07-07-14, 09:10 AM
thank you for your kind words <3 i'm new to Dragon story (but allready totaly addicted )
and i just love love love the looks of the brasil dragon
also im a succker for limeted time offers, i cant buy gold or stuff but im breeding like a mad woman to get the sparkle dragon ( i missed the fireworks alas )but i will keep collecting questing farming and battleling untill the last hour to get to 252.000.000 lol

amerirish
07-07-14, 10:42 AM
I personally have 3,061 balls so far plus I have eggs hatching, the silver trophy building up & a dragon out on quest. The current community total is 228,722,545 with 23 hours & 49 minutes to go.

Let's push people!! We can do it!

jennyh30
07-07-14, 12:08 PM
Need another 125 for USA. Seriously hope I makE it!

MazReptile
07-07-14, 12:13 PM
Need a 70 something soccer balls for the USA dragon, hopefully will get that tonight/early hours.

tuffyjkitten
07-07-14, 02:36 PM
I'm 436 soccer balls short of the England dragon. Farms full, nests full, questing, trophy, it's all going strong. Still no way I can get that many balls in less than a day. Now I have to decide if I want to spend any gold for it or not. I did last time for the final dragon, which was Cirque I think but that one was way nicer than England.

SANDSCApe
07-07-14, 03:26 PM
This World Event has been (for me at least) harder and slower than the previous ones and, unfortunately, I won't be able to attain completion. I will get the USA dragon, but England is far beyond my reach.
7 enchanted farms and 3 nests, but I can't live on Dragon Story and I don't speed things along with gold. I thought the free silver trophy would be a big plus, but I'm still going to end up nearly 1000 soccer balls shy of that last individual prize. Currently at 1652 balls. Glad many of you could get the English knight in shining armor and soccer cleats.
Maybe at next month's event, I'll go cold turkey from Kingdom Clash for 2 weeks.
And sleep even less.
And not work.
And maybe not leave the house at all.
And hopefully, there'll be freshly designed new dragons instead of barely recolored skins. You think?
I'm joking, of course (about Kingdom Clash anyway).

dubbleyooteeyef
07-07-14, 03:36 PM
Checking in 4 times a day, 1 fight win, 1 nest, no gold :

Per Action / Hour
Max Per 24 hrs
Realistic
Examples
Variations

Quest
4/4
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm

Decoration (1)
4/4
as above
Use Multiple when available

Hatch (1 Nest)
1 / hr / egg

Buy Air, Water, Light eggs on multiple nests

Harvest (7 Farms)
1 / hr / farm
8am (5), 1pm (5), 6pm (5), 11pm (8),

Fight
1 wins /day
Sometimes 2 per

Per Day

14 Days

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

dragonhoarders
07-07-14, 03:48 PM
My personal total 3200 soccer balls after some speed breeding to help boost the community total. Good luck has shined on my island, got iridescent first try, then moved onto pixie....netted 2 origami (one would have been enough and gladly welcomed as I don't have it yet), got 3 lacewings so will trade 2 of them for large quartz gems to finally craft the quartz dragon, then got my pixie!! So all in all a good day in dragon story. I feel like I have done my bit to help towards earning the Brazil dragon and scored lots of new dragons in the process:)

Zummat
07-07-14, 05:23 PM
I'm now making sure to only have eggs on my nests that will hatch before the world event ends and also make sure my crops can be collected before the world event ends. I'm still questing and fighting the individual battles in the arena. I'm going to wind up with another 99 tarot cards. I don't know when the Tarot dragon thing ends but I hope I can get the second dragon egg crafted before then. Only problem is I have the Sunstone dragon egg cooking in the craft shop at the moment and it won't be ready for another 30 hours. Oh well...

I know I keep repeating myself, but we are doing good and will win this if everyone just keeps producing as many soccer balls as they can. :)

Zummat
07-07-14, 05:33 PM
This World Event has been (for me at least) harder and slower than the previous ones and, unfortunately, I won't be able to attain completion. I will get the USA dragon, but England is far beyond my reach.
7 enchanted farms and 3 nests, but I can't live on Dragon Story and I don't speed things along with gold. I thought the free silver trophy would be a big plus, but I'm still going to end up nearly 1000 soccer balls shy of that last individual prize. Currently at 1652 balls. Glad many of you could get the English knight in shining armor and soccer cleats.
Maybe at next month's event, I'll go cold turkey from Kingdom Clash for 2 weeks.
And sleep even less.
And not work.
And hopefully, there'll be freshly designed new dragons instead of barely recolored skins. You think?

LOL SANDSCApe! :D

midnightmeerkat
07-07-14, 05:47 PM
And sleep even less.
And not work.

If you check only once a day to collect 20 hour crops, a quest, silver trophy, and sell water eggs from 3 nests you would almost have enough balls for all the rewards. If you checked twice a day you would do it easily. You do not have to sleep less, not work etc.

140 from harvest
4. From Quest
4 from silver trophy
36 from nests

184 daily total 2576 for 14 days

Checking twice a day

140 from harvest
8. From Quest
8 from silver trophy
72 from nests

228 daily total 3192 for 14 days

And that is without the arena

tuffyjkitten
07-07-14, 05:49 PM
The above chart is for 7 farms...I only have 4. That changes my realistic total to 2352. I currently have 2244 as I just harvested food. So I will be close that projection with the remaining harvests and hatchings for sure but I will still be short for England.

I am totally down with not working but I still want my sleep! :) :)

chewytwix
07-07-14, 06:03 PM
I started this event FOUR days ago because there was finally a popup indicating that I need to download a new version of dragon story (I had already harvested crops and hatched all dragons, and it STILL didn't register for the first day). At this point, I have 1400+ soccer balls, which is PRETTY darn good for having started so late, but I don't even know if I'll even get the USA dragon let alone the England dragon. I think the delayed notice that impacted me, most likely impacted others as well, since normally by this point, everyone should have the final community dragon.

To be honest though, I don't really even care, since all these national dragons look an awful lot like other dragons, except spray painted a different color.

Zummat
07-07-14, 06:39 PM
Just an observation but the Soccer dragon doesn't have on soccer shoes (don't know if there's another name for them) like the other three dragons. Guess they didn't have them in the Soccer dragon's size. Hope Brazil has the shoes because I think the shoes are kinda cute. :)

chuckyt888
07-07-14, 06:44 PM
Can breeding soccer dragons result in another soccer type dragon? So if I bred a Germany and Brazil dragon could I end up with an England dragon?

Zummat
07-07-14, 06:58 PM
Can breeding soccer dragons result in another soccer type dragon? So if I bred a Germany and Brazil dragon could I end up with an England dragon?

Sorry but you won't be able to get a soccer type dragon through breeding.

cocauina
07-07-14, 06:59 PM

Probably they aren't breedable, I've read this and thought they weren't breedable, but in the info of them, there's nothing saying "not found through breeding", all the dragons from the pasts events, have this info, but the soccer type dragons, doesn't have..

I want to know the answer too

Zummat
07-07-14, 07:18 PM
Probably they aren't breedable, I've read this and thought they weren't breedable, but in the info of them, there's nothing saying "not found through breeding", all the dragons from the pasts events, have this info, but the soccer type dragons, doesn't have..

I want to know the answer too

It is my understanding that if a dragon is not in the marketplace you won't be able to breed it.

chalupa2030
07-07-14, 07:30 PM
It is my understanding that if a dragon is not in the marketplace you won't be able to breed it.

This is true!

AJImmer
07-07-14, 08:41 PM
The above chart is for 7 farms...I only have 4.

Having six or seven farms makes these world events so much easier. Oh you gotta fix that before the next event :D

chuckyt888
07-07-14, 09:06 PM
Congrats to all who got to England. I don't know how you guys do it! I guess I need to upgrade my farms but I don't have space and that space Id want for habitats anyway. Basic farms make it tough to collect for the events as you have to be on it every hour. I didn't work as hard this time but I still may get Germany and the community rewards at least.

I became disheartened after the last event. I thought I had collected the last few tickets to put me over 800 for the circus habitat on the last day only to log on after the event ended to see my tickets still there at the quest giver. It even let me still collect the tickets after the event (but I got no credit). I even had dragons ready to hatch and food ready that would have put me well over. I emailed Storm8 to see if I could get credited the habitat only to be denied. It wasnt cool to work that hard only to either make a mistake at the end or to have the game roll back my ticket collection at the very end (the whole "processing" thing Im sure you've all seen before where the game rolls back things youve just done).

Oh well. I still enjoy the game but I know not to expect any favors now.

tuffyjkitten
07-07-14, 09:15 PM
Having six or seven farms makes these world events so much easier. Oh you gotta fix that before the next event :D

Well at least I upgraded my 2 baby farms to large ones before the event. :) I'd rather use the space for habitats and since I have over 98,000 foods I don't really need more farms. But then there's that whole I-don't-have-any-epic-dragons thing too.... :D

AJImmer
07-07-14, 11:54 PM
Well at least I upgraded my 2 baby farms to large ones before the event. :) I'd rather use the space for habitats and since I have over 98,000 foods I don't really need more farms. But then there's that whole I-don't-have-any-epic-dragons thing too.... :D

hmm... Having lots of epic dragons makes the battle arena so much easier. :D

midnightmeerkat
07-08-14, 12:19 AM
8 million to go

kyra85
07-08-14, 12:28 AM
just got he usa this morning ( dances up and down with joy ) england is out of the question but in 10 more hours 8 mil vor brazil must be doable (if we all keep going)
i wont spend gold but i will spend coins for quests farming and keeping my nest full with air dragons XD

good luck y'all im sooooooo nervous and exited <3

ps since this is my first event can someone tell me how frequent the world events and the tournaments are?

AJImmer
07-08-14, 01:07 AM
just got he usa this morning ( dances up and down with joy ) england is out of the question but in 10 more hours 8 mil vor brazil must be doable (if we all keep going)
i wont spend gold but i will spend coins for quests farming and keeping my nest full with air dragons XD

good luck y'all im sooooooo nervous and exited <3

ps since this is my first event can someone tell me how frequent the world events and the tournaments are?

There have been four World Events and they start every five weeks or so... Egypt Event - started March 11; Easter Event - started April 15; Circus Event - started May 20, and the Soccer Event - started June 24.

The big battle tournaments (30 rounds of fun) - have been starting every two weeks. In between the big tournaments there are sometimes flash tournament (2 days / 12 rounds).

Zummat
07-08-14, 03:49 AM
Good morning from the East Coast, USA! The USA is waking up and we should see the numbers continue to climb as people wake up across the nation and collect the soccer balls waiting for them. But I really hope we win this before I have to leave for work ` :)

trauma46
07-08-14, 03:50 AM
Hi Zummat :) it looks like we will hopefully make it .. Europe back on track this morning and working hard !!

Zummat
07-08-14, 03:59 AM
Hi trauma! Less than 2 million to go! :)

midnightmeerkat
07-08-14, 04:15 AM
I go to bed in an hour.... Hoping we get it before then :)

dala12
07-08-14, 04:31 AM
This is really nice to read that people go to bed and waking up! I am in the middle, just had my lunch. But it is indeed looking good for us and we will make it!

Zummat
07-08-14, 04:40 AM
Numbers continue to climb. Less than 1.5 million to go! :)

midnightmeerkat
07-08-14, 04:43 AM
This is really nice to read that people go to bed and waking up! I am in the middle, just had my lunch. But it is indeed looking good for us and we will make it!

We'll definitely make it... and soon I bet!

Zummat
07-08-14, 04:55 AM
Hello midnightmeerkat and dala! We are so close. :)

midnightmeerkat
07-08-14, 05:05 AM
1.1 mill to go!!

SANDSCApe
07-08-14, 05:09 AM
If you check only once a day to collect 20 hour crops, a quest, silver trophy, and sell water eggs from 3 nests you would almost have enough balls for all the rewards. If you checked twice a day you would do it easily. You do not have to sleep less, not work etc.

140 from harvest
4. From Quest
4 from silver trophy
36 from nests

184 daily total 2576 for 14 days

Checking twice a day

140 from harvest
8. From Quest
8 from silver trophy
72 from nests

228 daily total 3192 for 14 days

And that is without the arena

Feasible with just one login per day for 14 days, eh? Then I wonder what happened?
Did I get a late start due to delayed notification like others did? Maybe. I really didn't notice. I followed the prompt to update for the event as soon as I got it, but don't know how long the event was already running.
And did my Quest Outpost and Silver Trophy drop 1 ball sometimes instead of 4, as some players reported? Don't know. I play too fast to notice. I strongly suspect that my farms often come up short on rewards when I tap through all 7 in rapid succession. I dunno. It never mattered enough for me to slow down.
There were periods during the Angelfire tournament where I battled the same opponent for more than a day; but you're not even counting the arena, so...
Then of course the extended July 4th holiday weekend was too packed with outdoor late-night fun for me to be poking at my iPhone every few hours, but I still think I checked in at least once per day.
I don't know. I'm a bit baffled about why I didn't make it. I really never thought at the beginning that I wouldn't get all the individual prizes. The final community prize, as always, was the only one I doubted. I got all the individual prizes in the previous 3 World Events with at least a day to spare. This one brought back Summoning nightmares for me. LOL
Well, USA went on the nest about an hour ago. I'm at 1878 soccer balls after clobbering a Moon dragon with my lovely Hibiscus. Five more hours to this vigil.

Zummat
07-08-14, 05:15 AM
OK world, it's all down hill from here. Less tan 1 million to go. :)

midnightmeerkat
07-08-14, 05:20 AM
OK world, it's all down hill from here. Less tan 1 million to go. :)

Yippee! I'm off to bed now so I expect to see a nice shiny Brasil egg drop into my storage in the morning :). Night all

trauma46
07-08-14, 05:21 AM
Good luck Sandscape :)

I had doubts about the community one as well when we started but i believe we will do it .. under 1m to go on my DS :)

SANDSCApe
07-08-14, 05:22 AM
Or maybe it's still uphill. One last little 5-hour 900-thousand-ball hill. The Brazilian Battle. Push! LOL

Zummat
07-08-14, 05:34 AM
Yippee! I'm off to bed now so I expect to see a nice shiny Brasil egg drop into my storage in the morning :). Night all

Have a good night midnightmeerkat!

I'm off to work so I hope by the time I arrive I will see Brazil in storage! :)

kyra85
07-08-14, 06:05 AM
There have been four World Events and they start every five weeks or so... Egypt Event - started March 11; Easter Event - started April 15; Circus Event - started May 20, and the Soccer Event - started June 24.

The big battle tournaments (30 rounds of fun) - have been starting every two weeks. In between the big tournaments there are sometimes flash tournament (2 days / 12 rounds).

thank you for the info i will make sure i got my farms upgraded before 29 juli and be a bigger part of the community total lol just 257.870 ball to go

Anaboe
07-08-14, 06:13 AM
146.081 to go :)

We are gonna make it!

But it's a close call!

01:15 hour: 64.163 to go :)

esmeetje1990
07-08-14, 06:21 AM
I'm not getting the last dragon... Only made it to 2,249 despite being a very active player, logging on at least 5 times a day. I decided not to spend gold, because

a) I don't want TL to think making the last dragon 2,700 soccer balls will make them easy money.
b) I don't want an England dragon. Come on, they didn't do all that well. Where's the Netherlands dragon? I might've spent gold on that.

kyra85
07-08-14, 06:25 AM
weeee did it
thanks to all the community members good job <3

igames4me
07-08-14, 06:32 AM
So has the countdown ever ended early on these events?

I'm 66 short but if the countdown is right still have a little over 4 hrs?
Which means 1 hr farms
7* 4hr = 28 balls
So I would only have to pay 38 gold instead of 66

Anaboe
07-08-14, 06:33 AM
Don't think 2700 is very much. It's not like I'm making 3500 or something like that, but 2700 I got 3 days ago.

Whoot!!!

We made it!!

Congragulations everybody!!! And thanks for trying!

chalupa2030
07-08-14, 06:40 AM
Made it! I was actually watching it when it turn!

Good job everyone! Never had any doubt!

amerirish
07-08-14, 06:46 AM
YAHOOOOO!!! Congrats everyone!!! :D

Carbuck
07-08-14, 06:48 AM
It was almost down to the last few hours but we made it! Congratulations community!! Thanks to all.

cocauina
07-08-14, 06:53 AM

That's true, but since the dragons don't have saying the dragons aren't found through breeding, there's a hope that one day TL will add more soccer dragons and we can use them to breed others or the ones we already have xD

I don't know I just thought that, probably TL just forgot to put in the info of the soccer dragons that they aren't breedable ahah

Zummat
07-08-14, 07:06 AM
So has the countdown ever ended early on these events?

I'm 66 short but if the countdown is right still have a little over 4 hrs?
Which means 1 hr farms
7* 4hr = 28 balls
So I would only have to pay 38 gold instead of 66

The count down doesn't stop until the event is officially over. Good luck!

SANDSCApe
07-08-14, 07:07 AM
Nice. I just logged in again and got the pop-up for the Brazil dragon prize.
So I don't mind too much about losing out on FIFA-losing England.
Given that the FIFA performances could not be predicted before this game event, it might have been more interesting if the prizes could represent whichever team was excelling at the time each prize unlocked.
Also, as many world cup contenders share national colors, there could have been alternate names for dragons of popular color sets:
A red-white-blue dragon
A yellow-blue-green dragon
A red-yellow-black dragon
A red-white-green dragon...
We certainly didn't need 2 yellow-blue-green dragons and 2 red-white-blue dragons for this event.
Anyway, congratulations to everyone, even if you only got one or two of the dragons.

Zummat
07-08-14, 07:08 AM
So happy we won. Never a doubt in my mind we would. Congrats everyone and good luck to those still working on the individual prizes! :)

MajicHearts
07-08-14, 07:28 AM
THANKS to world community (&TL) I knew we could do it! Now, where to put that 5th dragon...

tuffyjkitten
07-08-14, 07:38 AM
Woke up to a Brazil dragon pop up.....yay! I opened DS before I even got out of bed to collect soccer balls and put new Air eggs on the nest. Still gonna be about 300 short of England though....oh well. Maybe it will be a mini tourney prize like Cleopatra was someday.

Congrats to everyone and thank you all for another awesome community event. I love these things! :D

tuffyjkitten
07-08-14, 07:41 AM
hmm... Having lots of epic dragons makes the battle arena so much easier. :D

Level 3 Peacock crushed level 20 Dynasty....nuff said! :D :D

jim23cash
07-08-14, 08:08 AM
Congratulations to us All! Woo hoo! We did it again!! Thanks to everyone's hard work and our (mostly) positive attitudes, we managed another world win! Now if only our leaders could play so well together... Uhum, I mean great job everyone! ;)
My final score was 4942, and my hubby's account got about 2900 this time. (Thats with me only playing once a day, only scaleypears, no arena battles and only a small amount of speed breeding towards the end to assure 2600 for last prize).
Thanks TL, and Thanks Community!!
;)

buttabdullah99
07-08-14, 08:09 AM
Yay!!!! Congratulations everyone once again we are successful in our mission 😍😍💃💃👍👍👍 WELL DONE EVERYONE
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/03E4968D-26F7-4701-BE5C-11AC33324C81_zpsrk3dxozr.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/03E4968D-26F7-4701-BE5C-11AC33324C81_zpsrk3dxozr.png.html)
Now I need to think which one i need to kick from soccer habitat
I think England 😬😬

aypeerez
07-08-14, 08:13 AM
Hooray a complete set - had kept on questing planting and visiting the silver after I earned the England soccer dragon so contributed an extra 300 for the community goal - thanks everyone for the great team effort - gooooaaaaall

Zummat
07-08-14, 08:20 AM
Just put Brazil egg in the nest. Now waiting 20 hours until he can join his friends. Still feel sorry for Soccer with no shoes. Lol!

Good luck to those still trying for the individual prizes.

rivalotka2
07-08-14, 08:20 AM
Way to go everyone!!!

kinglara501
07-08-14, 08:32 AM
Quick question. Does the England dragon completely expire when the event is over? Or could i make 20 hour farms and collect the balls after the event and lessen the gold spent?

Just realised the soccer trophy was giving balls which was a bit annoying as i would have the dragon by now.

dangerb0y
07-08-14, 08:33 AM
It completely expires

How much gold do you need to spend?

Anaboe
07-08-14, 09:11 AM
I think it?s a shame you can?t place the soccer trophy in storage. I realy dislike soccer, so now it?s banned to the far side of an expansion.

Zummat
07-08-14, 09:18 AM
I think it?s a shame you can?t place the soccer trophy in storage. I realy dislike soccer, so now it?s banned to the far side of an expansion.

Once the event is over you might be able to sell it or put it in storage. Right now it is still active. But we will have to wait a little longer to find out.

freshfunin2008
07-08-14, 09:35 AM
I didn't play every waking hour but I seem to have only collected 3300 in one account and 3120 in the 2nd account. The important part is that the community came together and we got all the community prizes. Good job everyone.

trauma46
07-08-14, 09:55 AM
yup well done community :)

kinglara501
07-08-14, 09:57 AM
Around 280

amerirish
07-08-14, 09:59 AM
I didn't play every waking hour but I seem to have only collected 3300 in one account and 3120 in the 2nd account. The important part is that the community came together and we got all the community prizes. Good job everyone.

That's really good because I did play every waking hour and collected 3,368. Nice work done by all members, I think.

kinglara501
07-08-14, 10:31 AM
Event just finished a few minutes early so missed out on the England dragon. Thanks teamlava!

Zummat
07-08-14, 10:33 AM
It's over. Good job everyone!

The silver soccer trophy can now be sold for $300 coins.

clk48706
07-08-14, 10:50 AM
Thanks Team Lava for another great event! Even though I had to buy some gold to finish I feel I got something for my money :)

tuffyjkitten
07-08-14, 12:26 PM

I just put mine in storage along with the net and soccer dragon statue.

midnightmeerkat
07-08-14, 01:28 PM
Well done everyone!! Great team effort :)

Anaboe
07-08-14, 02:21 PM
I just put mine in storage along with the net and soccer dragon statue.

Yup, saw that was possible too, so now it will be in storage till forever (unless TL gives it a purpose) :)

jennyh30
07-08-14, 03:27 PM
So gutted. I earned USA dragon with 15 minutes to spare, just tonne back online and it didn't sync so I lost him :(

jennyh30
07-08-14, 03:35 PM
Even though I'm pretty sure I did sync

[S8] Elsa
07-08-14, 05:21 PM
Even though I'm pretty sure I did sync

Can you refresh your game and check your storage?

hugpete
07-08-14, 07:04 PM
5686 balls between my two accounts. What a ride! Love these events. Good job everyone getting all the community prizes.

knowitnot
07-08-14, 08:21 PM
So there are 2 Brazil dragons in my storage. Anybody else get 2?

chalupa2030
07-08-14, 11:09 PM
So there are 2 Brazil dragons in my storage. Anybody else get 2?

One is more than enough:)

Cute ID/name, btw!

thihLkghjb
08-13-16, 10:57 AM
How do you get to tbe soccer showdown