PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

sluppies
06-24-14, 10:31 AM
My farm has just crashed and is no the set itself as a.new farm. I am level 50 and have lost everything

ciarjen
06-24-14, 10:33 AM
My farm has just crashed and is no the set itself as a.new farm. I am level 50 and have lost everything

Have you put in a ticket to TL support? If so, when they check your account, sometimes this happens. Don't worry it is only temporary, your progress has not been lost.

Rynetory2
06-24-14, 10:39 AM

In order to recover your farm, ensure you key in your existing storm8 id.
Download app again and key in your existing storm8 id.

sluppies
06-24-14, 10:50 AM
I've downloaded again but it won't accept my name which is sluppies as the farm name. That blessed chicken just keeps coming and it cut out again. Have messages TeamLava but I'm not all that good at the technical stuff.

SparklyOctopus
06-24-14, 10:51 AM
In order to recover your farm, ensure you key in your existing storm8 id.
Download app again and key in your existing storm8 id.

Sorry about that! We took a look at your account to make sure you had your cranberries. Your account should be back now.

sluppies
06-24-14, 10:54 AM
Ah thank you soooo much for that. Yes never thought of looking for cranberries in the lake. I presumed it would be a bush or crop. All back to normal. Thank you again.

Rynetory2
06-24-14, 11:43 AM
Ah thank you soooo much for that. Yes never thought of looking for cranberries in the lake. I presumed it would be a bush or crop. All back to normal. Thank you again.

Great that it's resolved. Happy farming.