PDA

View Full Version : Skunkupine Gnawed Out Flowers

elizabetheva
06-24-14, 05:00 AM
I'm working on the Skunkupine quest - I started it late since my game was out of commission for a couple of months when the quest came out, and it took me a while to get around to it because I always had current quests and didn't want to give up the 500,000 gold ;)

I'm collecting from flowers but none of them seem to count for "Check the Flowers (Could he be sleeping in a bed of flowers?)." Collecting from wheat and chopping for aspens goals are progressing normally.

The goal pictures the red decoration flower bed so I placed a couple if those with no luck either. What am I missing? Do only certain plants count towards this goal? Am I just too late on this one, is it supposed to be expired or something?

roguebee
06-24-14, 05:11 AM
You should be able to collect from any of your flower plants. You might want to read the following thread... http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64259

kooky panda
06-24-14, 07:21 AM
I believe the only flowers that do not count are the Valentine Flowers.

elizabetheva
06-25-14, 06:25 AM
Thank you! I had forgotten most if my flowers were valentine flowers I placed to stock up on red petals so I just switched them out for different flowers and it worked!

kooky panda
06-25-14, 07:40 AM
Oh good!!! :)