PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help!!- all serving food disappeared!!!!'

Unregistered
01-22-11, 07:04 PM
Hi!

My stormID is 160172.
Restaurant name :Delicacies cafe
Level : 36

My serving food are all gone! When I woke up this morning, first I went to my cafe to serve the food to the servin table (the food were all ready), then I chose food again to cook on the empty stoves, grill,oven as usual. When everything was done - customers were coming. Then I went to my bakery shop. After 10-15mins, I went back to my restaurant, all the serving food were disappeared - all these food I took 1 day or 2 days to cook, No coins being earned. Just all serving food disappeared - This happens the 2nd times. Just wonder if there is any bug or food being stolen in the network???? Pls help! Pls help! Pls help! Thanks!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 07:17 AM
I spent my very last dollars trying to stock up some food so that I might be able to finally build up some income. I have seriously been working at this for several days and all of a sudden it tells me that it can no longer detect my network signal and *pow* all of my food that I had been working on for days is gone and I am broke!!!!
Does anyone know how I can contact Lava? I'd like to hear what their thoughts are?!
As for me, I am completely frustrated. Do I have to start a new restaurant all together? Is that even possible?
To all those of you that had the same thing happen this morning... I feel your pain :(

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:44 AM
I spent my very last dollars trying to stock up some food so that I might be able to finally build up some ..........
As fis morning... I feel your pain :(
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, are u stored up all your food at "storage" button? Food can't be stored inside the "storage" We can store tables, chairs, stove, grill..etc....all deco items in the "storage". If u store " food on the serving table" into "storage", the food will be gone immediately. If food takes 1 day to cook, when food is done, let it serve to the customer, then u can earn money. U can't put into the "storage" box. If I misunderstand yr meaning, I m sorry. Let's wait for Lavateam's reply.