PDA

View Full Version : Transfer of Gems from one story to other stories

Unregistered
01-22-11, 06:10 PM
Hi Team Lava,
I have been playing the stories for months, and I simply love the contracts, recipes, treasures and growing crops... But one disadvantage is that the gems cannot be transferred from one story to another which makes me wonder why should I every time make purchase from one story to another. I hope team lava can look into this matter and we can transfer the gems in other stories to the one we prefer (Eg. From Restaurant story to City Story). It will be a great way to continue motivating "clients" to purchase the gems. =)

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:53 AM
This is a question I asked two months ago no reply I had bought an iPad recently n had emailed to transferevthree times no reply so I started a new of all four n have spent money on all kore then I should lol but it's feeling like I'm never going to get to where I am on my iPod on my iPad I still haven't gotten an answer I just want a way to keep the stuff in my new place and all gems and coins but have my old places on my iPad same levels all stuff I've purchased n still have the stuff I purchased in new stories or they should make a way that u can gift ur stuff to anyone

tevoid
12-29-11, 01:02 PM
I was about to post this question. I have an ipad (tevoid), ipod (ayronlvoid), motorola droid (tevoid2), and a motorola droid 3 (tevoid3) in which I play Restaurant and Bakery Story on all. All I gift parts and supplies, but recently just received itunes gift cards, purchased gems, but need to transfer some of those gems from my bakery story to my restaurant story on my ipad. I hope to keep bumping this thread where they will hopefully put that function in the game. I just want to transfer using the same id (tevoid), but transfer between games the gems. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but I don't know if that's a revenue issue or not.

pinkster73
12-29-11, 01:44 PM
I was about to post this question. I have an ipad (tevoid), ipod (ayronlvoid), motorola droid (tevoid2), and a motorola droid 3 (tevoid3) in which I play Restaurant and Bakery Story on all. All I gift parts and supplies, but recently just received itunes gift cards, purchased gems, but need to transfer some of those gems from my bakery story to my restaurant story on my ipad. I hope to keep bumping this thread where they will hopefully put that function in the game. I just want to transfer using the same id (tevoid), but transfer between games the gems. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but I don't know if that's a revenue issue or not.

I know people have asked about this before, and the answer was always no. I think its so you have to buy gems separately in all your games=more money for TL, but I could be mistaken.

kooky panda
12-29-11, 03:27 PM
Pinkster is correct, TL does not transfer gems between a players games.

neefs89
01-06-12, 05:44 AM
Aww that's bad but it doesn't affect me coz my dad doesn't allow me to buy gems...(that's even more bad)lolzzz..!!

chumki2010
01-06-12, 07:17 AM
I have the same prob as well, but worst than that... And until now i still fighting for it.. I had unintentional purchased last Sept. 2011.. it's 49.99 for 275 gems. i emailed TL about it. as soon they got my email they took my GEMS out of my bakery story. they refer me to apple. and the apple said they wont give me my money back bcoz it's over within their time limit to refund my money. iT was 9 days over the 90 days limit..( i didnt know this at first ), anyway, i emailed the TL if they could return my GEMS and they said.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT.. ATLEAST RETURN MY GEMS THAT COZ ME ALOT OF MONEY... AM I RIGHT????

Eldin
01-06-12, 08:23 AM
Alot of people would ***** if this was possible.
You get free gems when starting "a new game" as well as gems for mastering dishes, 2 Gems per dish.
The most people would just finish x "fast" dishes and get "free gems".

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

aiyayu
01-06-12, 10:08 AM
Chumki you aren't suppose to post support emails on the forums D=

pinkster73
01-06-12, 10:15 AM
Chumki, you should get the gems returned to you, if I read your problem correctly.

aiyayu
01-06-12, 10:20 AM
I agree with pinkster since TL did get paid unless Apple still has the money

aiyayu
01-06-12, 10:22 AM
Then thats a really complicated issue

(Sorry for second post, ftablet spazzed and posted before i was done >_<)

xcellent
01-06-12, 10:39 AM
Wth is that kind of transaction? Two hits in a row? TL take ur gems.. And ur money too? O.o

If apple cannot refund your money (9 days expired), it means TL has it already... The least TL could do is give back your gems! Wow!....... Just wow!....

chumki2010
01-06-12, 05:26 PM
chumki you aren't suppose to post support emails on the forums d=

i can't help it... Tl just said " i cant do nothin about it" what would u feel.. That $54.43. Dollars. I need my gems back it's been 4 months now. I still dont get any :(

chumki2010
01-06-12, 05:30 PM
Yes, and i feel so angry that nobody can help me... No money no gems!!!!! I lost $54.43. I spoke and emailed apple but basically they say no refund and tl said " they cannot reverse the transaction!! What the heck is that???

felicitybliss
01-06-12, 05:40 PM
I have the same prob as well, but worst than that... And until now i still fighting for it.. I had unintentional purchased last Sept. 2011.. it's 49.99 for 275 gems. i emailed TL about it. as soon they got my email they took my GEMS out of my bakery story. they refer me to apple. and the apple said they wont give me my money back bcoz it's over within their time limit to refund my money. iT was 9 days over the 90 days limit.......

I was looking for a course of action for you. I have questions (and i am not being a smart aleck): why did you wait 99 days to contact apple? When did you first contact TL? When did TL refer you to apple for a refund? You contacted apple on day 99 after the gem purchase, correct?

Your potential recourse is dependent (and might be limited) based on the timeframe for the questions listed above.

chumki2010
01-06-12, 09:03 PM
I emailed TL the same night about the unintentional purchased and then the following day.. TL replied after 3 days saying it will takes time for them to get an answer frm them bcoz of the high email volume.. i keep emailing them about the prob. but no answer until TL sent me an EMAIL end of Oct. about the prob. saying to call APPLE for the refund. i don't have time to email everybody everyday.. And beside it was holiday. I have other things to do.. I spoke with apple told me to email them about it.. so i emailed apple , Dec. 8th i emailed them..someone help me we emailed back and forth.. anyways to make it short he ask the supervisor and says no refund coz it's 90 days over. I emailed TL AGAIN about the prob. but the agent cant do anything. TL didnt specify that players should email apple before 90 days or it won't refund you. TL should give players more info about any matters.

rooncake
01-25-12, 09:20 AM
I think you should report TeamLava in this case to Apple as a fraudulent transaction. Try calling Apple again, let them know the story again, and then tell them that now TeamLava refuses to return the item you paid for back to you. This IS a theft and you definitely should do something about it. Think of everyone else that has fallen for this type of thing, TeamLava shouldn't be allowed to continue to operate this way.

ultrafrog
01-25-12, 10:10 AM
They need to be accountable for what happened to those gems.

If they make transaction records up then there are bigger issues at play but they should be able to explain where the gems you paid for went.

atlantisonearth
01-28-12, 06:54 PM
I am just wondering... why is this in Updates and Announcements?

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Click here for a guide to BB Code! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23720-BB-Code-Guide)

PiePieBaby
01-28-12, 11:43 PM
This is a good idea. Maybe not 2 transfer but 2 just apply the gems/cash 2 ur storm 8 id so whatever u have will show up on all ur games. This way u can apply them 2 whatever where ever.

nadeda
01-28-12, 11:49 PM
I just got an iPad and all my info from fashion story, bakery, and restaurant story did mot transfer over so I have to start over. That's wrong I spent so much time and money any when I upgrade I got punished. Ohhh and Palestine is forbiden om the websites. They discriminate.

nadeda
01-28-12, 11:52 PM
Great idea

143Blue
01-28-12, 11:52 PM
I emailed TL the same night about the unintentional purchased and then the following day.. TL replied after 3 days saying it will takes time for them to get an answer frm them bcoz of the high email volume.. i keep emailing them about the prob. but no answer until TL sent me an EMAIL end of Oct. about the prob. saying to call APPLE for the refund. i don't have time to email everybody everyday.. And beside it was holiday. I have other things to do.. I spoke with apple told me to email them about it.. so i emailed apple , Dec. 8th i emailed them..someone help me we emailed back and forth.. anyways to make it short he ask the supervisor and says no refund coz it's 90 days over. I emailed TL AGAIN about the prob. but the agent cant do anything. TL didnt specify that players should email apple before 90 days or it won't refund you. TL should give players more info about any matters.

omigosh!! wow! i feel so bad for u thats ALOT of money!!!!
Cant u tell like GM on here and ask if he can fix this?!?! i would hate to lose $50!!:( :o

nadeda
01-28-12, 11:54 PM
I know what u mean i like the games but they are not ethical.

mmmmmatt
01-28-12, 11:56 PM
No, of course they wouldn't do this. I have more gems in RS and BS than I know what to do with because there's rarely any items I want to buy that fit my decor. However, I have bought gems in both farm and city because there are frequently new things I want there. If I could transfer my gems from RS/BS instead of buying new ones, that would mean less money for TL!

143Blue
01-28-12, 11:57 PM
Somone let me know why they sensor and discriminate against race!!!!!!!!! It's only a game

they dont discrimnate race.......?

barleycoon
01-29-12, 01:27 AM
I like to keep seperate gems on each device, I tend to buy more on my Ipad2. Do other users with two devices buy more on one device?

dalula
01-29-12, 11:48 AM
I like to keep seperate gems on each device, I tend to buy more on my Ipad2. Do other users with two devices buy more on one device?

I only buy on my iPod, its my favorite acct.

ButterPanda
01-30-12, 12:52 PM
I just got an iPad and all my info from fashion story, bakery, and restaurant story did mot transfer over so I have to start over. That's wrong I spent so much time and money any when I upgrade I got punished. Ohhh and Palestine is forbiden om the websites. They discriminate.

The word that is blocked by the filter in game is "pal" not Palestine. Because the word "pal" is blocked it will cause any word that has those 3 letters in that order to be blocked. this is not discrimination, this is to stop spammers in game from over using the word "pal"

Rachael98
01-30-12, 01:47 PM
The word that is blocked by the filter in game is "pal" not Palestine. Because the word "pal" is blocked it will cause any word that has those 3 letters in that order to be blocked. this is not discrimination, this is to stop spammers in game from over using the word "pal"

BP, this thread is a year old...:eek:

atlantisonearth
01-30-12, 02:07 PM

If you are allowed to say it, why cant we in-game :confused:

Rachael98
01-30-12, 02:12 PM
If you are allowed to say it, why cant we in-game :confused:

Because, unlike you and me, BP has a high rank on the Forums, and is a member of staff explaining something:).

lusa101
04-11-12, 11:39 AM
I need my gems back. Some dissapered I have no idea how. Then I spent some when I did not want to. And I want to transfer them to a different story. Is there any way to get your gems back. Please help me out.

kattybell
04-11-12, 11:41 AM
I need my gems back. Some dissapered I have no idea how. Then I spent some when I did not want to. And I want to transfer them to a different story. Is there any way to get your gems back. Please help me out.

You can't transfer gems to another story. For gems that you have no idea how they were used, you can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to tell you where the gems went.

BiTiCafe
04-28-12, 08:47 AM
Why couldn't buy gems at all .. I play restaurant and bakery on the same devise ..

I tried to buy gems for my games but I couldn't ...wonder why? is Anyone know why.. Thx

kooky panda
04-28-12, 08:48 AM
Why couldn't buy gems at all .. I play restaurant and bakery on the same devise ..
I tried to buy gems for my games but I couldn't ...wonder why? is Anyone know why.. Thx

What device do you play on?
Are you getting an error message? what is happening when you try to buy gems?

trace35
04-30-12, 07:10 PM

No.
There is absolutely no chance TL will will refund your gems.

nanas3babygirls
05-17-12, 05:15 AM
That sucks!! Same thing has happen to me..I lost my gems and don't know how and want them back because I paid for them!!!!

popostanly
06-05-12, 09:07 AM
Along the same lines, we should be able to transfer gear and parts from Restaurant to Bakery..........

wmb72
06-09-12, 02:40 PM
I just posted this in another thread I am also having an issue purchasing gems. It's happening on my iPod Touch. My iPad is fine. Unfortunately on my iPad I have to start my games from scratch which is kind of a bummer since I'm almost to a 100 on my iPod Touch.

Anyways when I go to buy gems using my iPod Touch nothing shows up. There is the "Gems" header but no options below it.

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 06:32 PM
email support@teamlava.com for a tranfer and you have the infamous blank gem sc reen you might have to restore your device i get it soimetimes but i force close and its fine

TruthInLove
06-12-12, 12:50 AM
I'd like to know if there will be more contracts available on City Story soon. I've finished all possible contracts on mine already and I need to earn more city bucks. I do prefer to earn them, rather than buy them.

TruthInLove
06-12-12, 12:52 AM
I forgot to ask, "Will there soon be extra expansions available in City Story and Farm Story like there have been in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story?

debraCampbell
08-07-12, 08:24 AM
Can anyone help me purchase gems on bakery story with a visa giftcard? Im so angry have. Been trying for days..

queentina3
08-07-12, 09:34 AM
Can anyone help me purchase gems on bakery story with a visa giftcard? Im so angry have. Been trying for days..

Most gift cards you have to call an 800 # first and activate them for online purchases. If you use the Google Playstore you have to put the card # there, if you use iTunes, you'd have to input the card info there. I'm assuming it would be the same for the Amazon App store as well, but I don't know for sure as I don't use it. After your card is activated for online purchases and you've input the info into the appropriate App store, just go into your Bakery and click on the Gem, it should bring up the gem package offers page and you can purchase from there.