PDA

View Full Version : Adverts

mskazmataz
06-22-14, 05:45 AM
Hi

I started playing Fashion Story recently and very much enjoy the game. However, I don't enjoy the vast amount of ads that pop up every time I open the app. Like most users, I suspect, I have already spent over 60 euro on this game, that's a lot of real money for an app. So I think it's unfair that I should have to see constant advertisements for other games every time I check in.

If a player has paid, then I think it should be ad free, if users are not buying gems etc, then I think you've a greater right to advertise other games.
It's really starting to spoil my enjoyment of the game, as every time I open it, I have to hear about two other games that you are offering.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your time,
K

cloverdalegal
07-29-14, 08:28 AM
I have never seen and ad pop up on mine? I am on an android system. I was hoping if ads popped up, that would lower the cost of gems we need. Instead of getting the money from us, get it from advertising companies and make the gems a lower amount.

aiyoosha
07-30-14, 01:29 PM
yh it is annoying at times, they even put a little bulletin board with an ad out in the garden area outside the boutique. i guess they want us to download all their games lol