PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Resources!

Queenzod
06-21-14, 07:41 PM
I keep overloading on things like apples, apple pies, sugar, flour, jewels, truffles, etc., and some things I'm sure I don't even pay attention to any more. Like stone, tomatoes, coal, prime cuts, not to mention fish, wisps (not currently but usually), glimmerbulbs and water.

I keep wishing we could take apple pies, add sugar and flour (and bacon!) and make streusel apple pies (with bacon!). Then bling it out with jewels or something and serve it up with a side of rocks.

Anyone else got some creative ideas for excess resources?

senshin
06-21-14, 09:28 PM
you had me with bacon apple pies, but maybe we could throw the rocks at those pesky boars instead of eating them! I get comfy when it seems like I have a surplus and stop picking a tree or collecting from the resource, then of course I need a ton of something and recognize my stockpile wasn't nearly as full as I was thinking lol.

TinksThots
06-22-14, 02:42 AM
Yes. Yes I do (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70022-Here-s-an-idea). Not my original concept, but I was intrigued and expanded on it, and others have as well. Of course TL won't pay any attention, but it's a fun fantasy.

Crate of sap for my excess fish, anyone? :-P

ShibuyaCloth
06-22-14, 11:34 AM
I do trades for the tickets. That helps keep the resources down a little and avoid the little message telling you overflow.

Queenzod
06-22-14, 01:47 PM
I do trades for the tickets. That helps keep the resources down a little and avoid the little message telling you overflow.

What if you're full on what the trades give? I've stopped doing most trades cos I'm maxed out on most things.

ShibuyaCloth
06-22-14, 02:16 PM
What if you're full on what the trades give? I've stopped doing most trades cos I'm maxed out on most things.

I am mostly not full of what the trade gives. Fr example, I do the Trapper Trade quite often, the only resource the is useful to me is sap & glue and I get a ticket. With the new extensions, I still need ~150 trades to finish my extensions. I use the trade to offload the low value primary resources. I even do the Jeweler's trade every 1-2 days as I am always maxed out on those resources, with luck I will max my adamant in autumn this year. So trade low level resources to higher level resource is good. And I am never maxed on higher level resources.

BTW, to keep my wood and stones generating value, I chain produce wells. Maybe I will get 100 of them soon.

Chaotarch
06-23-14, 05:17 AM

We play the game different:rolleyes:

Yes i am maxed out in some ressources too, but i am very busy in building amphies and unicornstatues and sweetfeasts, so i have no energy for other things like u:eek:
After that is done, i am thinking about dragonstatues and windmills to the limit ( just started, but RP are more important atm:) ), so it takes a long time i had the ressources for stock up all the other things:cool:

Gabi2111
06-23-14, 11:39 AM
I keep wishing we could take apple pies, add sugar and flour (and bacon!) and make streusel apple pies (with bacon!). Then bling it out with jewels or something and serve it up with a side of rocks.

Apple Pie with BACON????? Omigosh ...is all I can say to that....lol