PDA

View Full Version : We need more selection!

Unregistered
01-22-11, 05:36 PM
Love this app....would really love to see more frequent updates of food and decorations.. Glad to see the holiday items stayed, but what about other holidays? Heart shaped cakes or cookies, shamrock shaped cookies, cream puffs, eclairs...... New stuff keeps it fresh and keeps us coming back!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 07:16 AM
I agree with you! Seriously, I thought I read, when I downloaded this app, that they would have new items/updates every week. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that false advertisement if they do not do what they say they will? I mean I love the story apps but doing the same thing everyday with nothing new to look forward to gets boring after you unlock everything and reach your desired restaurant size/layout. I mean seriously can you guys keep your word and add more things? If not don't sell lies and erase that message of having new items each week! Sorry if this sounds mean but it is the truth!

mysweetie08
01-23-11, 02:40 PM
I agree with you! Seriously, I thought I read, when I downloaded this app, that they would have new items/updates every week. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that false advertisement if they do not do what they say they will? I mean I love the story apps but doing the same thing everyday with nothing new to look forward to gets boring after you unlock everything and reach your desired restaurant size/layout. I mean seriously can you guys keep your word and add more things? If not don't sell lies and erase that message of having new items each week! Sorry if this sounds mean but it is the truth!

I couldn't agree with you more! Teamlava should get their act together!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 03:36 PM
Now Level 75, last new item was Lemon Meringue Pie at level 26. I know it's been said many times, but I hang in to visit with great neighbors, ever hopeful for an update. You are sooo right. There are so many creative things we could be baking!! And how about a new seasonal surprise or "holiday box" like RS has? Or just some new decor? Grrrr!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:48 PM
I'm anxious for new decor and food. Valentines Day items perhaps? I play We Rule Quest and they seem to have new things each week. Team Lava needs to keep up the pace!

Unregistered
01-24-11, 09:24 AM
ve lo scrivo anche qui.....aggiornate perch? sta diventando noioso giocare senza nuove cose!!!!!

Unregistered
01-24-11, 09:38 AM
I love this game and have even got my partner hooked on it but I have been waiting for so long for the new stuff every week like it said would happen when I got the app but nothing new is being done. I see so many people saying the same thing but I would just like to know if Team lava even read this and if so how can we find out if they are going to do anything about it.
Like i said I love this game but it's getting old and really don't want to get rid of it because I'm bored!!!

Unregistered
01-24-11, 11:07 AM
I'd like to add my voice to the call for more content, especially many more recipes! I love the game but I'm disappointed they aren't updating every week like they said.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:28 AM
i had no idea they are suppose to update every week! i think they've only updated once since i've downloaded months ago

i'm and avid player of RS and BS and RS has more levels concerning food and even came out with a grill! so three types of cooking machines while BS only has two. :(

i googled bakery story update hoping for some information and came across this site

pls update with more levels, baking goods..possibly another machine..and decorations..

does it help that i've brought gems in the past but feel no need now?

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:52 AM
i had no idea they are suppose to update every week! i think they've only updated once since i've downloaded months ago

i'm and avid player of RS and BS and RS has more levels concerning food and even came out with a grill! so three types of cooking machines while BS only has two. :(

i googled bakery story update hoping for some information and came across this site

pls update with more levels, baking goods..possibly another machine..and decorations..

does it help that i've brought gems in the past but feel no need now?

Oh please, they have that on every game and they haven't delivered once on that! It is false advertising and there have been many posts that insist they should take that phrase out, since they obviously can't or won't live up to it. I love Bakery Story, but I am bored to death. We def need more food to make. There are tons of other things we could be baking.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:45 PM
Yes they suck,, same old stuff then u have to buy the pink with gems boring,, they need new designers pls is boring. So boring.. Move the freking door, it sucks,,, pls get new ideas!

Unregistered
01-26-11, 12:46 AM
well i've never seen them advertise that and i've played bakery story, restaurant story, city story and treasure story.

not that thats a big deal but

whats the point of your post again??

Unregistered
01-28-11, 06:38 AM
Couldn't agree more. They need new ideas and designs. Hire me I'll gladly design new doors, stoves, add fridges, seasonal items, tiles, decore, avatars, etc... Lava team play YoVille and learn how it's done :)

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:13 PM
well i've never seen them advertise that and i've played bakery story, restaurant story, city story and treasure story.

not that thats a big deal but

whats the point of your post again??

The point is that someone asked that they thought there were supposed to be weekly updates. I was answering their question. If you don't remember or didn't read the description, it's very simple. Go to the app store and look up Bakery, Restaurant, or any TL game you like. You will see in all caps "new content EVERY WEEK" so the game gets better and better". It says that on all their stories. This is a post about lack of content. Since that is what is advertised and they haven't delivered on it....well, you tell me what it means.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:34 AM
I agree with everything that is said. We just got stuff for the walls and that was great but what about more food for each or more food that cooks at different times. In addition, there should be more decorative items that don't cost a ton of money or gems. I love playing these 2 and farm story but come on. Nothing after level 26 on bakery story? That's bull.

tiida5
01-29-11, 12:57 PM
Considering I spent about $300 on gems for this and other games... Id like to see more incentive to level up.
After Level 41, I cant buy new ovens or mixers yet more experience points are needed to move to the next level... this means that even baking Pumpkin Pies (250exp) on a 24/7 basis on 8 sonic ovens will only see my level go up by one every 4-6 days and its going to get slower and slower.

Im at level 44 with not much incentive to play the game.

Maybe create a "HyperOven" which bakes food at 50% faster compared to the regular ones. And allow players to unlock more ovens beyond level 41....

Unregistered
01-29-11, 01:12 PM
Considering I spent about $300 on gems for this and other games... Id like to see more incentive to level up.
After Level 41, I cant buy new ovens or mixers yet more experience points are needed to move to the next level... this means that even baking Pumpkin Pies (250exp) on a 24/7 basis on 8 sonic ovens will only see my level go up by one every 4-6 days and its going to get slower and slower.

Im at level 44 with not much incentive to play the game.

Maybe create a "HyperOven" which bakes food at 50% faster compared to the regular ones. And allow players to unlock more ovens beyond level 41....

I understand what you are saying completely, but what is the point of more ovens when you have no new food to bake? I already have thousands of servings of many items. We need more food and more decorations

Unregistered
02-01-11, 05:54 AM
Wow! I posted the second post to this thread and I'm really surprised to see everyones reaction! I agree that teamlava should read the threads we post and if they do, then notify us somehow that our voices are being heard! I mean seriously like I said before, if you are going to claim that you do updates every week then DO UPDATES EVERY WEEK or take that statement off! I mean yeah I know this app is free and all but if you are going to take peoples money so that they can buy gens to get the best looking items, then PLEASE keep your word and give us updates! I bet we are not the only disappointed customers, (just because we are the only one on this thread) even if your app is free you need customers to keep your business going with good ratings and quite frankly you are getting none here, and if you think your going to keep your spot in the top 50 apps think again because I know many of my neighbors who are about to quit because they are fed up with waiting and playing with the same old things! I know some may think we are complaining about nothing and we have no life or there are other problems in the world so what's the big deal, well I'm just proving a point that they should NOT falsely advertise and liars are why there are so many problems in the world today!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 07:28 PM
I love this game and I have even been suckered into buying gems, but now the foo options are boring.I have mastered most of them and I don't play as much !!!!!! Therefore I am not buying gems. Team Lava get on The updates already!!!!!